Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, first, and last, assuming everything goes according to plan. We shared a few more kisses in the following days, and then that was it; next time I saw her, she was cooling off toward our (long distance) relationship, and then I never saw her again because we broke up. I don't regret it; it's good to know what I'm choosing to forgo. In the end it was a very nice and intimate thing, but then it was over.

On 4/16/2019 at 6:35 AM, Bas said:

Expection:

tenor.gif

Reality:

ar2MTit.gif?noredirect

It didn't go nearly that badly for me, But it was kind of awkward... :P

But it was definitely wonderful for sure, however random it was... :wub: Basically we were cuddling and I just kissed him on the cheek, pretty much out of random. That happened a couple of days ago, and since we've kissed a few more times, and we probably will kiss  few more since, basically, I'm on the longest second "date" in the history of mankind. :twismile:

Had my first kiss at 20? Or maybe 21. Can't remember when the dates fall. Either way, was good. We made out for hours, which helped me git gud.

• 8 months later...

I had my first kiss just a couple years back actually. Me and my bf were both sitting on the beach. Of course, I was too shy to even bring it up or make the first move but he did. It was nice but oh so very awkward heh. At least for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Haven’t had one yet despite dating a few individuals over the years. Id been too busy to date for years. Living in a lower income town with high crime rates dating has always been the last thing on my mind as opposed to working hard, getting a good job and moving to a safer area.

I never really got far in my past relationships due to my inability to not put work and schooling first. Far too busy for love. 

• Brohoof 1

One of those memories I can remember pretty well. It felt special since my girl at the time came running back to me after already saying goodbye. Hugged, then kissed me. Like she couldn’t wait until next time for it. A nice peck on the lips. It was a short lived relationship, unfortunately. This was years ago of course. Not really the type of story you’d tell your current special someone, for obvious reasons unless you shared that moment together.

Edited by WWolf

It’s very creamy, chocolatey, and it melts in my mouth.

B2475993-1C91-4536-89A4-D45B6481413E.gif.78a80800da278c0a0301d202b7296f44.gif
once you try one, there’s no stopping.

Horrible thing. Perfect timing, great guy. Didn't really knew I was asexual at the time..... so it crash and burned :mlp_laugh: that was also my first bf and a great confession on the classroom after class experience tho totally anime worth it minus the feelings lol

• 7 months later...

We were both 14. I was close friends with this girl and one day at her house we had a cozy moment together and basically ended up confessing our love for one another. One thing led to another and suddenly we were kissing. We never ended up dating because her parents were firmly against any kind of dating until she turned 16, and by that point we were both going out with other people. To this day we're friends... somehow that old romance has never made things awkward.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember something odd in a dark room, some lips touching. That's all, I was too embarrassed to take that moment, I tried to forget. Stupid topic making me remember :dry:

Not yet, actually. Unless you count mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, which I don't. It was much less romantic and more like "oh my god that person actually passed out".

Edited by Meson Bolt

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes! 

I've kissed 3 different people in my life. Tho one of them was in truth or dare but she did like me and I liked her, but we didn't have a good enough connection for me to ask her out back in the day. 

ANYWAY

Kissing is pretty awesome lol 

I'd do it every day if I had someone to kiss :ButtercupLaugh:

Hopefully soon :wub:

• Brohoof 1