Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Fan Film - Volunteers Wanted

Khaoios

Hey don.

I'm an audio engineer and aspiring music producer. I'm interested in helping out with this project.

Alrighty. You can choose a character you wish to audition for and i'll see, :D

Let's see...

I think I *might* be able to voice Spitfire with some practice.

Also, what male characters do you need apart from Whooves, Soarin and Spike ?

I can be a script writer and editor of you want.

Alright.  As of now, I just finished part A of the fan film, b/c I was doing some editing as well.  Would you like to take a look at it first, before I send it to Steel Accord.  Just want to have it double checked, and you may freely make additions or removals to it, :).  I'll PM it to you.

@

Did you manage to find an example of those types of ambiance you were talking about?

Yes, sorry for the delay, :D

Desert Ambiance: Desert Ambiance from WoW

With the destruction/survival/action ambiance, I would like something a little fast pace, like those trailer music, but not "too" epic, :lol:

Hey don.

I'm an audio engineer and aspiring music producer. I'm interested in helping out with this project.

Alright, :D.  I do need some audio enhancements and edits. 

Let's see...

I think I *might* be able to voice Spitfire with some practice.

Also, what male characters do you need apart from Whooves, Soarin and Spike ?

Well.........for Spitfire, im currently waiting for someone to respond with her demo lines, but I'll have more male characters in the fan film.  Also, I do need someone to voice Spike, :)

I'd love to help out with music and sound design! I can play and record violin and flute. Sadly I have no way of recording piano. I am hoping to audition for some voice acting roles as well, though I'm not sure how to submit.

(edited)

I'd love to help out with music and sound design! I can play and record violin and flute. Sadly I have no way of recording piano. I am hoping to audition for some voice acting roles as well, though I'm not sure how to submit.

That was incredible, Kala.  :D   If you want to audition for a role, please feel free to choose a character, and you can submit them through PM or my email: runningriotrojas1@gmail.com.

@

I just realised you haven't listed me in musicians. Mistake or not? If not, then that's fine. Just curious.

:lol: yes, thank you for reminding me.  I forgot to update the list, put you on the list, :D

SIT REP: I updated the cast/crew list.  If im missing anyone, please let me know, :)

Edited by Prometheus

That was incredible, Kala. :D If you want to audition for a role, please feel free to choose a character, and you can submit them through PM or my email: runningriotrojas1@gmail.com.

:lol: yes, thank you for reminding me. I forgot to update the list, put you on the list, :D

SIT REP: I updated the cast/crew list. If im missing anyone, please let me know, :)

Do I have to audition as a musician too? Do you need any samples?

Do I have to audition as a musician too? Do you need any samples?

Well for Voice Roles, yes.   Audition as a musician, no, but samples would be great.  I am planning to have music played from other musicians throughout the fan film, instead of having just one.  :D

I don't mind helping out in the voice acting department.

Alright.  Feel free to choose any character and just send me your demos via PM or my email: runningriotojas1@gmail.com

UPDATE: Alrighty.............Part B is almost done, with primary edits, so I should have it ready tomorrow for editors, :D.   Also, to musicians, who was it that said they can have an "orchestrated" track......b/c I may want one for the end credits.  Yet, I try to explain what I would like to hear, :D

Sorry, I havn't been keeping up with this forum much.

I'm still available to voice act, however I'm going to have to balance it with what Scribbler is giving me.

Also, I do all my voice acting on my smartphone... :lol: ...and now sadface....

Scribbler does good editing so it works out fine, but I don't know if it'll be an issue with yall.

I'd be willing to help with the script, I'm a writer, and I've put out a lot of good fanfics for different things, as well as helping write scripts for a few small short film projects. Also If you need background music for anything I'm a decent techno / electric  / house background music track composer. So PM me if you want my help  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'd be willing to help with the script, I'm a writer, and I've put out a lot of good fanfics for different things, as well as helping write scripts for a few small short film projects. Also If you need background music for anything I'm a decent techno / electric  / house background music track composer. So PM me if you want my help  :lol:

Alright........I have you as a script writer as well, :D.  BTW, I wanted to ask, and im trying to find an extended intrumental verison of MLP theme song.........can you make an electronic version to it.  

Similar, if not slightly similar to electronic music to Isao Tomita.   It would be great to have, :D

Sorry, I havn't been keeping up with this forum much.

I'm still available to voice act, however I'm going to have to balance it with what Scribbler is giving me.

Also, I do all my voice acting on my smartphone... :lol: ...and now sadface....

Scribbler does good editing so it works out fine, but I don't know if it'll be an issue with yall.

No problem at all.  You can send your demos whenever your ready, :)

I can arrange some music for this if you're taking any more musicians. I'm guessing you will want orchestral tracks? 

Pretty much, :D.   Want to have some music like you would hear from Martin O'Donnell, Hans Zimmer, etc.  Somewhere around there.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much, :D.   Want to have some music like you would hear from Martin O'Donnell, Hans Zimmer, etc.  Somewhere around there.

I'll be glad to help. I've arranged scores for projects before but never anything like this so I wanna see how I do. Pm me some details on what I need to do (would i have to audition or something, deadlines, that sort of thing)

I'll be glad to help. I've arranged scores for projects before but never anything like this so I wanna see how I do. Pm me some details on what I need to do (would i have to audition or something, deadlines, that sort of thing)

Sure thing.....i'll PM you details now.  :D

I hath no Skype, but I hath an email. Script writing is interesting to me, and I enjoy it! And I find this project interesting! :D (I wish I could lend my voice; I'm young with a slightly grainy voice due to my prematurely born...ness, but I currently do not have a microphone XD!)

I hath no Skype, but I hath an email. Script writing is interesting to me, and I enjoy it! And I find this project interesting! :D (I wish I could lend my voice; I'm young with a slightly grainy voice due to my prematurely born...ness, but I currently do not have a microphone XD!)

Alright.  I will need as many script writers and editors as possible, :D.  As of now, @, is reviewing Part A of the story.  And I am also review Part B, and once im finished, I'll send them to you, :)

I'd love to voice AJ! I'm in the south so the accent is natural if not a little heavy.

That would be great.  If you can, feel free to send me demos lines of AJ.   The link to the demo lines can be found on the Original Post. 

• Brohoof 1