1. 1. What kind of phone do you have?

• iOS
    • Android
    • Blackberry
    • Nokia
    • HTC
    • Windows
    • Other

I use Android for my ASUS tablet, and it works quite well. It's so much easier for me to get the hang of then iOS, even if people say that's the easiest one to use.

Mine has Android 4.1.1, but whatever :3

• Brohoof 1

I voted android

Let's see. I started off with iOS, but got sick of the dystopian, evil empire approach apple had to their software so I switched to the more open and free android. I love it, though I am frustrated with my HTC One (damn sense). I recently ordered a Dell Venue Pro 8 and I'm typing this on an acer w500 (which I am going to sell), both of which are windows 8-based. I like them all, but for phones I'll put android. Tablets, I'll say windows.

• Brohoof 1

Well if your a tech guy like me, You like this stuff

So what Operating System do you prefer for Phones and Tablets?

(Sorry I left out some other OS's in the poll, Like Blackberry)  :P

I personally don't care although I have an Android phone  :D

Hey, RainDash Dragon! Your thread was very similar to several existing ones, so I've merged them all into one megathread. It would be most appreciated if you could run a search (through Google) before creating a new topic. Thank you! ^_^

EDIT: Also, Android user, reporting in! :D

Edited by Aquila

I prefer Android, but that's 'cause it's the only one I'm used to and know how to use. XD Thus, I'm not the best judge for this sort of thing, therefore. It's just what I'd rather stick with anyway. Apple devices haven't really interested me much in general anyway, and I'm not all that fond of iPods.

• Brohoof 1

I have an HTC One.

This phone is amazing. I can run a freaking GBA emulator on it with few problems.

I had an S2, not bad, but it broke somehow.

The IPhone 3GS I had was pitiful. Poor IOS users. It CRASHED during an update.

The more recent? I heard they still aren't good. In fact, they have a buttload of problems.

The only problem with my HTC is that IE doesn't work properly. But neither does Chrome, so...

Sense also doesn't allow you to hold three buttons at once in the emulator I have. Funny thing, I'm stuck because of it.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

oid user

The poll is messed up, it gives the options:

iOS

Android

Blackberry

Nokia

HTC

Windows

Other

Though HTC phones runs android, Nokia phones runs windows. (well the ones sold today)

The poll should be split in two:

iOS

Android

Blackberry

Windows

Other

and

Apple

Samsung

Sony

Nokia

Motorola

Asus

Google

Microsoft

ZTE

Toshiba

LG

Other

Edited by Jokuc

No Linux/Ubuntu option?!?! *GASP*

Probably because they've not really made landfall, same goes for Firefox OS.

Back to the topic: Upgrading my Note 2 to a Note 3 on Monday, so I'm still in the Android boat. Actually just sold off my old iPhone 4s because I could not tolerate iOS 7, even for just using it as an iPod. Going to stick with my Zune 80 now until it dies who knows how far down the road and keep using my giant screen phone to play apps and doodle.

Edited by Puddlejumper