1. 1. What kind of phone do you have?

• iOS
    • Android
    • Blackberry
    • Nokia
    • HTC
    • Windows
    • Other

I have a samsung galaxy S2 (international version) and I absolutely love it :wub: :wub:

My phone is prepaid, so I have to buy data every month, it's OK because I don't want to be attached to any carrier. Right now I have 3.5G data and it's sucks! sometimes the internet is really slow and sometimes I don't even have internet. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png i'll try 4G when my month is due.

I downloaded the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update, and the interface is still the same (not much changes), the perfomance, I feel, is the same too, i'm a little bit dissapointed with samsung for that update. But well, my phone is my greatest possesion right now, it's a powerful beast and it worth every penny (even if the S3 is out there), this is a pic of my home screen :P

post-5888-0-54037600-1342943253_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I have a GT-E1190

It's a phone that sends texts and calls people, nothing else.

It's actualy a downgrade on my previous phone that needed replacing cos it was 6 years old, how do you downgrade something that is 6 years old?

I have an Samsung Jack, and am perfectly satisfied with it. I don't look forward to the day that I have to switch.

My plan has unlimited texting and a fair bit of data. Enough to work for me, anyway.

Nokia N900 on AT&Ts fantastic network. Not quite sure what the plan is outside of 2 gigs of data but what I do know is that unless some company decides to resurrect Meego or use Tizen for some reason, I won't be switching phones for quite some time. Its really nice not being locked into anything and being rock solid stable as well. I'm guessing the phone is HSPA aka 3G but I don't really care as I don't really download anything with it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a smartphone, me being the misery little guy that I am. In fact, if it were up to me, I wouldn't have a phone at all, my my parents want me to have one in case of "emergencies". It's really just a waste to me - a few hundred bucks could go a long way towards a laptop or some nice piece of technology, rather than some six-inch minicomputer that I won't even use.

In fact, I don't think I've made any calls on my phone for seven consective months. :blink:

I'm the only one with an HTC? Weird. Anyhoo, I have myself one of those HTC 3d phones. The 3d on it looks nice, but there's like only two apps out there that actually use the 3d feature and I really only got it so I could take 3d pictures and such (the 3ds camera sucks)

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a phone. What I do have is the ability to make calls on the household phone, and on brothers cell pone if its an emergency.

My current phone is horrible; I'm in the minority that has yet to obtain a smartphone... -.-

However, I'm waiting to see what the iPhone 5 has in store. If it's a blow-away phone, then I will surely get that. If not, my next phone will either be the Galaxy Nexus or the Galaxy S3. :3

Guess Verizon isn't as important as Blackberries and HTC's lol.

Anyway, I have a Verizon Pantech Hotshot. Pretty cool for a phone but sometimes when I text it glitches up and the buttons I pressed show up twice. -.-

My plan gives me 1000 or so minutes and unlimited texting. (:

Posted Image

(edited)

I have ZTE and I have no fuckin´ idea about my limits or minutes and stuff because I use it like once a week.

Edit: What kind of pool is that? Android is not a phone, it´s software. -_-

Edited by Suntouched Coco

I have a burner phone and that's really all I need right now. It's just amazing how many unsecured wi-fi networks there is near here that I can take advantage of.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And of course, the forums, though the latest bugs make for some unusual browsing.

Posted Image

*Swoop posts screenshot*

*It's of him quoting me*

Posted Image

Anyway, I have a Samsung... something. It's just a normal phone; I have and Itouch that I use for mobile internet and stuff. Most of the places I go have free wifi, in or very near them, so the lack of 3G isn't a big issue, usually.

Anyway, plan has unlimited texting, and the family shares more minutes than we can use in a month, so everything the phone should be able to do, it does admirably.

P.S. I have Lugia and Ho-oh phone charms :D Any of you have phone charms of the legends from the best generation of Pokemon? Didn't fucking think so.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 2

P.S. I have Lugia and Ho-oh phone charms :D Any of you have phone charms of the legends from the best generation of Pokemon? Didn't fucking think so.

I do. I have both of those I believe. xD And I don't have a phone. I use my Ipod for all my texting and calling needs. B)

I do. I have both of those I believe. xD And I don't have a phone. I use my Ipod for all my texting and calling needs. B)

How can you gave phone charms without a phone?

Who needs these smart-arse iPhones? Certainly not me, 'cause I just love the good ol' fashioned phones like Nokia x2. <3

Posted Image

>>implying I don't have enough money to buy an IPhone *sadface*

A nokia user here. I have one of these not touch-display xpressmusic models that are so indestructible you can break rocks with them.

I don't use my mobile very often for phoning, I mostly listen to music on it. Sadly, it can't handle any video format that would keep at least semi-decent quality of sound, so I can't watch ponies on it :( (but my MP3 player can :D).

As I said, I rarely phone, usually only in case of emergencies.

(edited)

I have an HTC Wildfire S.

If I'm completely honest, I just use my phone for checking the weather xD

If I top up £10 a month I get 250 minutes, Unlimited Texts and Unlimited internet.

Edited by xShadzx

• 2 months later...

Currently own a Galaxy S 2 from Sprint. This phone has great features, but its battery life is horrible! It last about 20 mins then a recharge is required again. Though it looks cool in its case. :)

My plan is unlimited text, cell phone to cell phone calling, and internet. Land lines I have 5 hours talk.