Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone,

This is the Flipnote thread, where you may post links to your latest flipnote creations, including drawings, animations, spin-offs, etc. You may talk about flipnote creators, whether pony related or not, and recommend others.

This thread would have been called the 'Flipnote Studio Thread' but since the well-awaited Flipnote Memo is comng out sometime in the future it would be best to share all work in one single helping, so-to-speak. For Pony related channels you may check out this URL http://flipnote.hatena.com/search?word=mlp&obj_type=channel

So on and so, share your work! :lol:

Here's my latest animation, though it's not pony related I'm sure many of you may enjoy it none-the-less. :)

http://flipnote.hatena.com/5DF9C0B01E296F9F@DSi/movie/296F9F_0B1F12027104D_011?in=user

Edited by Akaraah

No matter what I do the link doesn't work :/

It does that sometimes when you choose HTML on the website. I changed it to the regular HTTP URL so you may be able to click it now.

The URL itself works, but the link is screwed up. Copy the URL as it appears in the post and paste it into your address bar.

Here's my latest animation, though it's not pony related I'm sure many of you may enjoy it none-the-less. :)

http://flipnote.hate...04D_011?in=user

You made that? Very nicely done, I can't even begin to imagine how much work must go into that sort of thing. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The URL itself works, but the link is screwed up. Copy the URL as it appears in the post and paste it into your address bar.

You made that? Very nicely done, I can't even begin to imagine how much work must go into that sort of thing. :blink:

Thanks, it took me until today to finish. ;D

I wish that flipnote studio wasn't so limited otherwise I would have done much more in terms of backgrounds, colors and overall length. I just bought a wacom cintiq with the encouragement of my brother though I still need an HDMI cable for it to work on my Mac book (as well as Pen). Beyond some professional equipment, I hope flipnote memo whenever that arrives on 3DS is MUCH more versatile.

Edited by Akaraah

I was crazy into flipnote a while back! I was just obsessed with it! I don't have any mad skills at animation so my flipnotes were never that good, but I was on hatena all the freaking time! I began to lose interest around the time I began to watch MLP, and I lost all interest when the 3DS came out... Maybe if they release a 3DS version like they said, I'll get back into it and make MLP flipnoes!

• Brohoof 1

I was crazy into flipnote a while back! I was just obsessed with it! I don't have any mad skills at animation so my flipnotes were never that good, but I was on hatena all the freaking time! I began to lose interest around the time I began to watch MLP, and I lost all interest when the 3DS came out... Maybe if they release a 3DS version like they said, I'll get back into it and make MLP flipnotes!

I see what you mean. But my reasoning is a little different for not being on flipnote nearly as much as I was in the past. I was really into it flipnote in the beginning and even was there when (some aspects) of the community began to dwindle. This didn't affect me directly, but it showed me in-turn how fickle and bias people on hatena could be whenever some of them naturally leaned towards unoriginal animations containing Mario as well as other well-established IPs, audio from youtube, and the like.

I'm hoping with the 3DS version you can create much more layers, and in 3D! Out of all things, it is the limitations of the current flipnote studio that holds me back though I am working on flipnotes again. ;) I have probably got over 10 animations I wish to complete but can't and there's not much of need to migrate the images into photoshop until I get more skilled with that application.