Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

announcement BABSCon Levels Up to “Mane 6” with Ashleigh Ball

WeAreBorg

the_power_ponies_by_mysticalpha_600.png

“Golden Gates, what does the scanner say about BABSCon’s guest level?”

The moment you all have been absolutely expecting is now here. Appearing for the first time in as many years, BABSCon 2014 is proud to announce the lovely and talented Ashleigh Ball as a Guest of Honor.

The star of the recent documentary A Brony Tale will be coming to the Bay Area Brony Spectacular Convention this coming April 18-20 to give bronies a big “Howdy Ya’ll!” and an experience that’s guaranteed to be “So Awesome!” A voice actress since early 2005 when she first appeared in Trollz, Ashleigh Ball has portrayed such notable roles as Blythe Baxter in Littlest Pet Shop, Oopsy Bear in Care Bears, Plum Pudding in Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Adventures, and Mary Test in Johnny Test.

Oh, and should we also mention she plays Rainbow Dash and Applejack in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?Ashleigh-Ball-Official.png

Thats right, Ashleigh Ball will complete the “Mane 6” at BABSCon as she joins Tara Strong, Andrea Libman, and a special appearance by Tabitha St. Germain. A feat that NO other MLP convention has ever accomplished! If you want to see them all in one place then come on down to the Bay Area and see not only the “Mane 6” but the voices of Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare, Princess Celestia, Miss Cheerilee, Big Macintosh, Ahuizotl, Mr. Cake, and Babs Seed, just to name a few.

If you missed seeing Ashleigh at her convention appearances in 2013, now is your chance! As a bonus, you can also come see her for less by using the BABSCon exclusive coupon code MANE6COMPLETE during pre-registration. But hurry…pre-reg ends April 4th!

And wait! THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!! We aren't done yet...we still have more to announce for this year’s hottest convention so stay tuned right here and at our twitter @babsconsf!

Art by MysticAlpha | My Little Pony characters © Hasbro Inc.

The Bay Area Brony Spectacular (BABSCon) is the first convention devoted to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the San Francisco Bay Area, and will be held on April 18-20, 2014 at the SFO Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. Contact pr@babscon.com for more information!

babscon.comwww.facebook.com/babsconsfwww.twitter.com/babsconsf

1. Awesome.

2. They need to at least get Kathleen Barr on speakerphone to declare: "The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't trust air fares!"

3. I think it's time for a documentary on brony documentaries.