Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I just found out something both amazing and questionable

TheChosenPony

So I am skimming around for the runic circle based around the elements of harmony that I keep seeing everywhere.

I found something that looks like it.

post-24604-0-46890900-1394787766_thumb.png

I see that these symbols stand for the seven chakras that make up the universe

img-2404952-1-Fire.png FIRE is a hungry, intense Element. It is associated with strength, emotion, and change.

img-2404952-2-Metal.png METAL is a stark, vigorous Element. It is associated with focus, willpower and potential.

img-2404952-3-Earth.png EARTH is a static, monolithic Element. It is associated with endurance, determination and fertility.

img-2404952-4-Water.png WATER is an enigmatic, amorphous Element. It is associated with flexibility, intellect and momentum.

img-2404952-5-Wood.png WOOD is a steady, progressive Element. It is associated with vitality, patience and purity.

img-2404952-6-Air.png AIR is an aloof, dynamic Element. It is associated with speed, creativity and confidence.

img-2404952-7-Aether.png AETHER is a radiant, energetic Element. It is associated with power, wisdom and clarity.

I based upon this-

Aether = Magic

Wood = Kindness

Metal = Generosity

Air = Loyalty

Earth = Honesty

Water = Laughter

Fire = Love? 

Spoiler alert!

I heard from both the wiki and basically around the internet that love was going to be the seventh element of harmony as it was mentioned in the trading cards.

img-2404952-8-59-WxNy9.gif

So what do you guys think? 

Edited by TheChosenPony
  • Brohoof 9

This is pretty cool, tbh.   If I recall, the Greeks have something similar to this and there was some sort of "What is your Element or Personality Test" and I fell in the categories of Water and Wind. 

Truth is is doesn't really surprise me all that much! I mean all shows have to get their ideas somewhere, MLP more than likely got the idea for "The Elements of Harmony" from something like this.

With that said that is still AWESOME to know what they base some of their stuff off of! :lol:

Cool information! 7th element? Awesome! What about Princess Skyla being the 7th element? Altough I think it was confirmed she wouldn´t appear in S4

Hm, what if Discord was the 7th element! Think about it, my guess is that the creators didn't just "reform" discord for no reason at all, at some point he will probably play a major part in the plot.

Truth is is doesn't really surprise me all that much! I mean all shows have to get their ideas somewhere, MLP more than likely got the idea for "The Elements of Harmony" from something like this.

With that said that is still AWESOME to know what they base some of their stuff off of! :lol:

Hm, what if Discord was the 7th element! Think about it, my guess is that the creators didn't just "reform" discord for no reason at all, at some point he will probably play a major part in the plot.

Discord! Right! Now that I imagine it, it really does make some sense that Discord might be the 7th element!

• Brohoof 1

Love will not be the seventh Element. There is no way another Element could be introduced now without needing to rewrite already established canon, as the Elements do not work unless they are all present.

SPOILERS! SHIELD YOUR EYES!

That's probably what they will do. The Tree of harmony will most likely create another element (and most likely grow another branch)the same way it did before (if you've read into the history of them)

Fire is actually the element of destruction and creation.

Fire, as it says there- pretty much sums up love, how love is needed to be happy, how it burns as a fuel

Love can be used as strength against hate

Love is tied to emotion

and Love can be associated with change, as change can change how you look at friendship, when a friend goes away for a while- you can feel that

FIRE is a hungry, intense Element. It is associated with strength, emotion, and change

Discord! Right! Now that I imagine it, it really does make some sense that Discord might be the 7th element!

You know that Discord means chaos right? The show would be contradicting itself if it did that (unless your being sarcastic)

You know that Discord means chaos right? The show would be contradicting itself if it did that (unless your being sarcastic)

Yeah, lol. Discord is the master of chaos, but he was reformed at some point.  (Fluttershy helped to reform him) Altough I would think we would be the element of Love, there might be some element suitable for him. Sometime... Someday.. Who knows?

Edited by PinkieAlliPie

SPOILERS! SHIELD YOUR EYES!

That's probably what they will do. The Tree of harmony will most likely create another element (and most likely grow another branch)the same way it did before (if you've read into the history of them)

Fire, as it says there- pretty much sums up love, how love is needed to be happy, how it burns as a fuel

Love can be used as strength against hate

Love is tied to emotion

and Love can be associated with change, as change can change how you look at friendship, when a friend goes away for a while- you can feel that

Strength, emotion and change. Strength to make change, and the emotion to either create, or destroy with it. Atleast that's how i interpret it... This is because I really don't associate love and change.

Sounds like an interesting idea, but I wouldn't say that they would introduce a 7th element. Unless they introduce the 7th element as a plot device or a Deus Ex Machina, then I don't think it can happen.

(edited)

Strength, emotion and change. Strength to make change, and the emotion to either create, or destroy with it. Atleast that's how i interpret it... This is because I really don't associate love and change.

change can change how you look at friendship, when a friend goes away for a while- you can feel that

When your lover goes away- you feel disconnected, dont you?

Love always evolves, and I believe that Love is what ties all these together,

Edited by TheChosenPony
  • Brohoof 1