• Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I.

LOVE.

THIS.

EPISODE.

I KNEW IT WOULD BE AMAZING.

I LOVED EVERYPONY IN THIS EPISODE, MAUD WAS AMAZING, AND I LOVE IT.

What is Maud's cutie mark though?

Edited by Creativity
  • Brohoof 5

To sum it up... this episode rocked. *waits for reactions* ... :okiedokielokie: >_>:o:angry::huh::mellow::unsure::eww:

Yeah. Sorry. :blush:

Maud: .........Anti already did a CSI joke......... Sorry.

Edited by Anti-Villain

10/10 Great episode! :D

What I liked: 

-Maud

-Mane 6 ( They were all great no one was out of character I thought ) 

What I didn't like: 

Nothing I really disliked

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

Or Lana Skye, from the first game. Neither of them crack a single smile until they can love their energetic younger sister again. Actually, it's eerily similar!

I'd argue against Lana Skye mainly because Lana still had tons of emotion behind her words, and her sadness was easy to detect from the start. Plus, the relief brings out a big, sincere smile. Maud just sorta says "Yeah, I love my sis. Yay."

... Not meaning to knitpick and feel free to ignore this, just wanted an excuse to advertise my love of Ace Attorney again.

• Brohoof 1

Good Celestia, this episode was boring.

I kinda starting enjoying it once I was able to get over the awkwardness of the show employing Deadpan Humour although I am  British and were famous for our deadpan humour and wit

The amount of rock puns in this thread is sickening.

But also hilarious  :lol:

So overall, really good episode. Man, Maud was really attractive. As I sat there watching, I was like "She's already becoming my favorite pony." She was also surprisingly funny.

Glad Pinkie perked back up from deflating. Every time I see her deflate I die a little inside.

However, it really was a sweet episode of Pinkie just trying to get everyone to be friends. And Maud had a surprisingly sweet side herself caring for her younger sister. Really enjoyable, and definitely one of the best this season.

This was probably my most anticipated episode this season.

• Brohoof 2

That... that episode... it was... it was AWESOME

I dunno what exactly they're doing with season 4 but... I think I like it haha

I like it because:

- Maud... OMG you have no idea how much I laughed at nearly everything she said and did.... "I have a pet rock... his name is boulder" and when she throws the rock and there's an explosion XD she's now one of my favorite background characters

-Applejack (of course, biased as always)

- Rarity's hat

-Pinkie's enthusiasm

there's probably more but i cant think straight today lol

the only thing I didnt like is how the other 5 reacted around Maud

Okay, Maud is totally me ponyfied! Love geology, not big on sweets, kinda blunt, a deadpan snarker, bit of an introvert, and enjoy rough fabric for clothing?! Hasbro, stop spying on me!!!

Though, I kinda wonder, is this how society views us rockheads? :/

Also, which sister is Maud?!

That episode was okay. I have an urge to watch it again to...forgot.

I like that rescue. and she says she loves her sister. thats the only time she smiles  :muffins:

Edited by King Wilson

Okay first, Rarity's rock hat caused me pain. I love you Rarity, but that was just hilariously terrible. :lol:

Second,

MAUD OP WTF :blink:

Writing team made a pretty good character in her.

Horseapples... I don't even know how I feel about this episode!

I think I like it but... It was weird. What's the point? That people are different and you can't force them to like each other or even that they'll express themselves differently? I don't think it's the first because in the end Maude actually says she likes Pinkie's friends. After all was said and done, I got the feeling that Pinkie's friends just expected Maude to express herself like themselves and didn't get that she was having fun throughout the episode. Because I got the feeling that THEY weren't having fun because Maude didn't show it in a way they could understand.

I was laughing at how awkward the whole thing was, but that scene with Pinkie's "whatever it was called that was supposed to have activities for all of them" was incredibly dumb. And not because of Pinkie, but because it made Twilight realize that the thing that bound them was that they loved Pinkie. Wouldn't it have been better if they saved Pinkie together? Why is it that they did nothing instead of gasping like idiots while Maude was beating the crap off that boulder?

And seriously... Maude creeps me out. I just want to know how many ponies/animals she killed throwing a rock! She is not Pinkie's sister! She is Chuck Norris' sister! Celestia was that stupid! This whole episode feels like a long joke that you forgot when it gets to the punchline.

It gets a "Meh" from me. Maybe I missed something and I'll watch it again later, but right now it's not the worst of the season or the series but it's FAR from being the best. It's that kind of episode that just exists to fill the space between good episodes. And by the way, I'm I the only one that feels like Spike should have been there tasting the rock candies?

• Brohoof 2

Great episode, It was a whole lot BOULDER!! than the last episode with a ton of dry humor, the best parts are easily the end, when Maud saves pinkie, and when Maud upstages RD

Anyway Maud was interesting and the new writer handled her perfectly, great job Noelle I'm expecting big things from you.

9/10

Edited by JayStorm
  • Brohoof 2

There were two problems with this episode:

1. It was just... there. Nothing interesting happened at all.

2. WHERE IS EVERYPONY ELSE??? All that I saw the ENTIRE EPISODE was Mane Six and Maud Pie. WHERE WAS EVERYPONY ELSE?

I give it 5/10, The episode was not that good at all. It was... okay at best, really.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 3

There were two problems with this episode:

1. It was just... there. Nothing interesting happened at all.

2. WHERE IS EVERYPONY ELSE??? All that I saw the ENTIRE EPISODE was Mane Six and Maud Pie. WHERE WAS EVERYPONY ELSE?

I give it 5/10, The episode was not that good at all. It was... okay at best, really.

Finally learning about pinkie's backstory is uninteresting? 

Finally learning about pinkie's backstory is uninteresting? 

Not really... We kind of already KNEW IT, since Cutie Mark Chronicles.

Plus, Maud Pie is the most uninteresting character in the series... It was a blah episode all together as well.

• Brohoof 2