Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Glassware

Surf City Etching

Hey Everyone,

I make custom etched glassware and I am wondering if anyone has any special requests. I have a table at BABSCon and I currently have cutie mark pint glasses and shot glasses of Apple Jack, Flutter Shy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Derpy, Celestia, and Luna made. I also have some custom designs that I've put on some glasses as well.

I don't want to give away everything that I am making and bringing so that's all you get for now but feel free to post anything that you would like to see made and If there is something that you want to make sure you get please let me know and I will set it aside or custom make it for you. 

All of my glasses are hand etched by me and I will do my best to accommodate any requests that are made.

See you all at BABSCon!!!!

post-25383-0-55289300-1395023304_thumb.jpg

post-25383-0-54206300-1395023287_thumb.jpg    post-25383-0-01899200-1395023291_thumb.jpg

post-25383-0-62900800-1395023283_thumb.jpg

Edited by Surf City Etching
  • Brohoof 4

Hi there.  Glad to see some different pony merchandise will be offered.  It would be nice if you did glass mugs / tankards.  One with Celestia and Luna would be nice.  Not sure if that would be too detailed or not.

• Brohoof 1

Hi there.  Glad to see some different pony merchandise will be offered.  It would be nice if you did glass mugs / tankards.  One with Celestia and Luna would be nice.  Not sure if that would be too detailed or not.

I will have pint glasses and shot glasses with celestia and luna's cutie marks, I may also make some pictures frames with full silhouettes etched into the glass. I also do custom orders so if there is something specific you would like just let me know and I can bring it to the con so you don't have to pay for shipping.  

Wow wish I could head over to BABScon. Would love to pick up a few glasses. Really nice work

I do custom orders so if there is anything you want I can make it and ship it to you. I also plan on doing several more cons this year so if there are any that you plan on going to I may be able to save you shipping costs if we happen to be at the same cons.

How to you etch glass?

I etch the glass using a hand held sandblaster so the etching is permanent and even.

So as long as you don't do anything that will actually scratch the glass the designs will stay exactly as you buy them.

I will have pint glasses and shot glasses with celestia and luna's cutie marks, I may also make some pictures frames with full silhouettes etched into the glass. I also do custom orders so if there is something specific you would like just let me know and I can bring it to the con so you don't have to pay for shipping. 

I appreciate the info but I don't mean cutie mark etchings.  Silhouettes would be fine.  Pint glasses are pictured, correct?  I am talking about something with a handle. 

I hesitate doing a custom order sight unseen.  I don't mind paying shipping but let me visit you at the Con and get a picture of what you do.  But the cutie marks like the ones you have pictured are nice but I would not lift one of those glasses and think MLP and smile.  That's just me.  It might be one of your biggest sellers but silhouettes work a lot better for me.  I am interested though.  I will visit you!

(edited)

I appreciate the info but I don't mean cutie mark etchings.  Silhouettes would be fine.  Pint glasses are pictured, correct?  I am talking about something with a handle. 

I hesitate doing a custom order sight unseen.  I don't mind paying shipping but let me visit you at the Con and get a picture of what you do.  But the cutie marks like the ones you have pictured are nice but I would not lift one of those glasses and think MLP and smile.  That's just me.  It might be one of your biggest sellers but silhouettes work a lot better for me.  I am interested though.  I will visit you!

Sounds good. I have a couple of custom orders already that sound exactly like what you are looking. I should have them done this weekend so I will post some pics of them after they are done so you can see

Well looky there (wow that sounds like something Granny Smith would say).  Those tankards are exactly what I was talking about.  How much is one of the fully etched tankards?  I'm not sure if that is Luna or Celestia but either way I would like to have one with the design on the other side facing me.  (handle on the right as I am right handed.  Etching on that side so I can see it.  I don't care what my husband sees on the other side of the table!)

You said these were custom orders.  Will you have others at the Con or do we really need to do a custom order.  That would be fine too.  Please let me know and thanks for the photos.

Well looky there (wow that sounds like something Granny Smith would say).  Those tankards are exactly what I was talking about.  How much is one of the fully etched tankards?  I'm not sure if that is Luna or Celestia but either way I would like to have one with the design on the other side facing me.  (handle on the right as I am right handed.  Etching on that side so I can see it.  I don't care what my husband sees on the other side of the table!)

You said these were custom orders.  Will you have others at the Con or do we really need to do a custom order.  That would be fine too.  Please let me know and thanks for the photos.

The fully etched tankards vary in price depending on how detailed you would like me to be and if you would like multiple pictures on them. The two above are Celestia and would be $30. Unfortunately all of the tankards like that have to be custom orders because I have a very limited supply of them and none of my suppliers have been able to get more of them for me (luckily I bought 30 as soon as I saw them but I only have about 10 left). I generally don't charge extra for custom orders when they are for cons because I want everyone going to the con to be able to get memorable stuff so anything you think of that you want let me know and I will try and accommodate it. If you decide you would like to make a custom order please send me a private message so its easier for me to make sure I don't forget anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Last call for any pre-orders or custom orders. If you want to make sure anything is reserved or made especially for you please let me know by 4/10.

We offer buy 5 get the 6th free for anyone wanting sets. Discounts for larger sets also available for those that want them.

Also here are a few more pics of some of the things I will be bringing.

post-25383-0-48439500-1396891718_thumb.jpgpost-25383-0-32161900-1396891722_thumb.jpgpost-25383-0-30942500-1396891729_thumb.jpgpost-25383-0-94710700-1396891793_thumb.jpg

I AM DYING!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT IS NEXT WEEKEND!!! I AM COSPLAYING AS BON BON! WHICH STAND ARE YOU GOING TO BE AT!!!!

I am at table H17 in the vendors hall. I currently do not have any Bon Bon glasses made but if you let me know what you might want by tomorrow I can give you a quote and make something up especially for you. 

Just so everyone knows all of my glassware is hand etched by me and the designs can't be damaged short of doing something that would damage any piece of glass. Also I will have free bags for any purchases while supplies last and special discounts to purchases of multiple items if you ask about my gag gifts and mention this post.

@ and I had a ton of fun unloading your booth :D  The glasses are all amazing and we ended up using our mugs all weekend.  I really hope I see you guys at more conventions :D

Thanks for attending the show. It was a pleasure vending alongside you.

Thanks, and it was a pleasure vending beside you as well.

@ and I had a ton of fun unloading your booth :D  The glasses are all amazing and we ended up using our mugs all weekend.  I really hope I see you guys at more conventions :D

I'm glad you like them and I plan on making it to as many conventions as possible. I will be at Clockwork Alchemy/Fanime next month and then I am also in the process of getting into SacAnime so if there are any glasses you wished you had gotten let me know and I'd be happy to make them up and bring them to any cons we are both going to. Also I am a new vendor so if there are any cons that you are going to that I have not listed as going to on my website drop me a line and I'll look into getting there if at all possible.