Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Glassware

Surf City Etching

(edited)

I didn't go to babscon, but is there a way to get an applejack one?

Most definitely, I do orders for any designs that I have already made as well as custom designs. Anything you want put on glass I can do.

Feel free to check out my website ( Surfcityetching.com  ) for pictures of more of my designs (I have a couple of different apple jack ones as well as one that is not yet posted, it is the applejack version of this type of full pony design   

http://nebula.wsimg.com/5447bdc9f5787557bfadbd9511a6eaa0?AccessKeyId=4440A118916B8996E305&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

The website is currently still in the development phase but I have pictures of a bunch of my designs up and I will be adding more in the near future. Also if you are going to any of the cons I have listed I can just bring your glass to the con and save you the shipping cost.

To place an order please send me a message with what you would like through my website or send me a message through the forum and I will get back to you with a quote. So you have an idea about my prices the applejack cutie mark design is $15 plus shipping and the other applejack design I have on my website is $20 plus shipping. Also since you were unable to make it to con I will still honor the buy 5 get one free promotion I was doing. 

Edited by Surf City Etching

Well now I do know which vendor you are!  Everypony when I said in my did you love Babscon post that I was drinking soda out of my tankard , this is the vendor who made it. 

Really great quality for the price.  Definately hope to see you again at future cons.

(edited)

Well now I do know which vendor you are!  Everypony when I said in my did you love Babscon post that I was drinking soda out of my tankard , this is the vendor who made it. 

Really great quality for the price.  Definately hope to see you again at future cons.

Thanks! I plan to make it to as many future cons as possible. Unfortunately I have scheduling conflicts with several this year but next year I plan on making it to BABSCon again, SAC Brony (If they decide to bring it back), Everfree, Equestria LA (If they decide to bring it back), and Bronycon (if I can figure out the logistics). I also do other types of cons as well so I will be at Clockwork Alchemy/Fanime next month and I should be at SacAnime in August and Further Confusion in January 2015 (waiting to get confirmation on those two).

Edited by Surf City Etching