Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud Pie Fan Club

Radiance64

Maud Pie is the best secondary character introduced this season, even though she is so different from Pinkie Pie you can clearly see the love they both have for each other. It is a relatable to me as I am very different from my brother but the love is still there even with the differences.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Maud fans, I just drew a fanart of her as a goth. I'm wondering what you think of it. It's late and I'm probably too tired to judge it objectively (esp since I've been staring at it for an hour straight while drawing it)

maudgoth_zps5a1ed18a.jpg

I also have a tiny doodle on my profile if you want to check that out.

• Brohoof 6

Hey Maud fans, I just drew a fanart of her as a goth. I'm wondering what you think of it. It's late and I'm probably too tired to judge it objectively (esp since I've been staring at it for an hour straight while drawing it)

img-2414772-1-maudgoth_zps5a1ed18a.jpg

I also have a tiny doodle on my profile if you want to check that out.

Oh my, that is some excellent work! Thanks so much for posting it here, looks great! :D

Although, that is a bit creepy of a look for her honestly... but I think she's pulling it off well. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

"Rocks, these are my rocks.

Sediments make me sedimental.

Smooth and round,

Asleep in the ground.

Shades of brown

And gray."

Maud is an inspiration to us all.

• Brohoof 6

I found this weird attraction and love for maud I am in love with her. I'm secretly a breezie and with her enormous strenght she could crush me with just a poke. Her power is a turn on for me

Yes, Maud sure loves her rocks and all, but we all know she'd destroy one for her sister Pinkie! :D

medium.png

such a cute relationship, they're such opposites but they still love each other. It's fabulous. :wub:

• Brohoof 6

Yes, Maud sure loves her rocks and all, but we all know she'd destroy one for her sister Pinkie! :D

*Maud Voice* you can't destroy rocks. they just become smaller rocks.

• Brohoof 1

Maud is the best pony ever!! I wanna show off something being made by Fluttersnipe but it won't be done till some time this weekend.

I fell in love with Maud after that episode.I just love everything about her:3

If anyone wants to see a sketch of what that request is just ask and i will post it :3

It seems a mod started this topic..It's quite fun being a mod actually.Became a mod of VS Ponyville(tf2 server) where Maud just might be a boss soon enough for those TF2 fans.

5ehgm9.jpg

Edited by Steel Crescent
  • Brohoof 6

Maud is the best pony ever!! I wanna show off something being made by Fluttersnipe but it won't be done till some time this weekend.

I fell in love with Maud after that episode.I just love everything about her:3

If anyone wants to see a sketch of what that request is just ask and i will post it :3

It seems a mod started this topic..It's quite fun being a mod actually.Became a mod of VS Ponyville(tf2 server) where Maud just might be a boss soon enough for those TF2 fans.

5ehgm9.jpg

Yeah, I did start this topic lol

But I've neglected it! This simply cannot do! :o

To make up for that, have yet another awesome fan animation of Maud that turned up recently:

So cute! :wub:

• Brohoof 5

Yeah, I did start this topic lol

But I've neglected it! This simply cannot do! :o

To make up for that, have yet another awesome fan animation of Maud that turned up recently:

So cute! :wub:

Nice :3

I can't help it im posting a sketch of the pic..it should be done sometime this weekend..A digital Drawing of it actually.It's My oc(me) and Maud kissing :3

I am deeply in love with Maud Pie. i really am,

img-2457811-1-wv6g05.jpg

Edited by Steel Crescent
  • Brohoof 1