Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Naruto RP!

Kyobona

Okai, so I'm just about finishing my long worked Naruto RP... This RP will not have any Ponies, or if there are they wont be MLP based, so sorry I just kinda find it weird to see ponies doing jutsu's.

Here is the set up.

Introduction

Because things are needing to be cleaned up, this will be redone.

Please when making a character, when you post it, you are done. I don't really want to see editing new powers in. If there is a reason you can not add a power in, then let me know in advance.

The Elements

You will and have to have only the basic five elements.

Fire

Earth

Wind

Water

Lightning

Not all in that order either. This picture will also help.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/255/7/2/5_elements___by_harryneo-d2ykj9m.jpg

Things like Ice release and Wood are done through Kekkei Genkai. You can use steam via combinations. Such as fire a ball or wall of fire then using water on it. You can not however mix the elements to make steam release. 

Battle Slots

A battle slot is the term for things like your elements. You can have a total of 3. An element, support and things of this nature will take a slot up. Pick carefully. Slots are based on ranks.

Battle Slot Visual explanation

Kage & Jounin
Chunin
Genin

The same works via slots.

Three Open Slots
Two Open Slots
One Open Slot
Genin - 1 Slot

Chunin - 2 Slots

Jounin & up - 3 Slots

Template
Name:

Class: (Shinobi, Civilian, Samurai, etc)
Type: (If Medic, Tracker, all based on supports and skill. Puppeteer, etc.)
Abilities: (Add here the information you are. Highly skilled in Taijutsu. Adept with throwing knifes etc.)

Strengths: (Obvious)

Weaknesses: 

Personality: (Who you are and how he/she is.)
Back Story: (How he/she is the way they are. Does not have to be long just something to help understand their past. If is a secret then say it.)

Clan: (In the approval thread and once it is then post here in this area.)
Special Clan Traits: (ONLY for those with NO Magic powers. Like Shark features, smart brain, dog like, etc.)

Kekkei Genkai: (Your blood-line, only if you have magic powers. Do not do this and Traits, on or the other.)
Known relatives: (Not has needed.)

Tools: What you have like Kunai and how much. this is how much you normally carry, do not say stuff like, 1,000 staffs. Because you would need scrolls for that.)

Battle Slot: (Element or support type stuff. Ninjutsu or elements are not needed, Genjutsu or Taijutsu only is also loved here.)

Appearance: (Picture or descriptions)
Village:

Classes

Shinobi 
This is the class I should be seeing. This is the type of person in a village normally held and lead by the Kage of the village. You relies solely on chakra to manifest in speed and range and stealth attacks. Using a ninja art of fighting called Taijutsu. You also can use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, the manifestation of chakra in physical form.
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu

Genjutsu

Samurai
This is also for later on. But far on the other side of the earth lies the great empire and the rivals to the ninja. Currently only holding base in one area of a country for unknown reasons.

These fighters wear heavily powerful armor to take blows while utilizing chakra with their attacks. They can use powerful attacks, but in no way like a shinobi. Their attacks are so different that wars would last years. Almost every Samurai will be an expert in Kenjutsu, the use of swords. However Bukijutsu is also a heavy focus. Using weapons and their strength to break through enemy, widely known for slicing enemies up, and at speed to counter even a shinobi's speed.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs19/PRE/f/2007/293/3/c/Naginata_by_kerembeyit.jpg

Character Template
All new characters must follow the character profile template or they will automatically be declined. Do not miss any of the slots either. Only ones example are the obvious ones. If you do not know or need help, request it from the Staff.
Everyone gets the normal summon naturally. Upon advancement, you must role play it.

Support: 
This is Sensor, Tracker and Medic. To have one is to give up a element. NOTE that Ranks will not be like before it does not leave you in Genin for 3 month.

Genin can have a Support, but you will be in lose of a slot like with a chakra nature/element.

Tracker 
(Like hunters tracking animals and other aspect.)
Inner Gates
(Uses the Inner Gates to increase power, strength of their Taijutsu abilities.)
Sensor
(This is what Karin is. People who can sense the presence or see the chakra a bit.)
Medic 
(Not to be used in battle to heal a giant hole in your chest, there are no Ichigo's here.)
Fuinjutsu 
(Barrier/seal) (Takes up two slots. If you have one and it takes up too contact me immediately so we can talk.)
Space-Time Ninjutsu 
(Highly Restrictive for obvious reasons. )
Summoner
(This is what you get to use more then the required summon amount. But I do not want to see you popping out mad nin, tai and gen skills, as this is someone who relies on summons.)
Puppeteer
(Someone who relies on using puppets instead.)

Who gets a Summon?

Genin
1 small (Like basic Dog/Cat size.)
Chunin
2-3 small
1 medium. (Like human height or so.)
Jounin
5-6 small
2-3 medium
1 Large (Sage Size)
Name:

Size:

Element: (Basic)

Special: (If no element, this is unique to them only. This is for animal based ones. Frogs have Oil, Slugs Acid. Normal real life animals and specials unique to that only. Nothing crazy. Elements and this are a no go.)

Contact History: (How you got them)

Appearance:

(edited)
Guidelines & Information

Please read the following and become accustom and familiarize yourself with what we are expecting you to do or be like while role playing.

Do not God Mode - God Mod is a term that allows you to do anything and everything you want with absolutely no restrictions. You can hit people in your post, go back in time, travel through time to another dimension and so much more that we will absolutely not allow.

Do not Powerplay/Character Control - Powerplay is a term, just another way of saying Character Control, it is the process of controlling the other persons character. NPC is different and I control them (Kyobona), but minor control is not an issue.

Do not Manipulate Time - Manipulating Time is the process of forcing someone to to have to go back in time. This can be done by attacking in the middle of their attack process, saying a few post later that you countered their attack. It comes in many variations, but if you want more information it is best to just ask us.

Do not Metagame/Auto Knowldge - Metagaming and Auto Knowledge is a term used when you take outside knowledge and play it off as something your character knows. Your character does not know information he has not heard or seen with his or her own eyes.

So not Spam - If your making post that don't contribute to the topic at hand, do not post.

Do not post one-liners or short sentences - Be descriptive with your posts and try to write down as much as you can. We expect at least 1-2 paragraphs from you with enough content for your role play partner to use.

You're character can only be in one area at any time - However, that being said, you can also role play in another topic that leads to the present time as a flashback. In total, you can role play in two topics at the same time.

Do not Flame - We really do not want arguing at all. Any form of arguing should be in private message.

Please understand these and follow them. Things like the no one liners is important. Even saying yes can be made into a two liner and is a rarity. We would like to start seeing people using quality post, not perfect, but this is a step to start.

Please understand this role play is story based and yo should so use shonen law/science. Not real life science all the time. We are not scientist, we are also not experts and as such not all the staff will care to know as this is not science class. Use basic logic and the logic of the universe.

In reality for one, lightning is 6 times hotter then the suns surface and does not burn things with its heat because of the short span. Chidori or V1-2 lightning armor is constant, especially Kirin, a natural lighting bold that seemed to be in the shape of a dragon and last longer then normal bolts. So pure logic and science does not always work. And you have the author and his work, but we should try not to be full on scientist. That is the main point here. 

My point being that science is good, but do not try to bring complete real life science into a realm that it clearly does not follow it. But use science, just not theoretical Dimensional jumping and Quantum theory science please. Or minimize it.

Grammar

Here we would like to work with people to get their grammar skills up. Mine are not perfect, but look at what I used to be like.

At most we will encourage you to try better. However it is not going to force you to have perfect grammar.

PG-13

Remember that this is not an adult dating line and you should not be doing anything under PG-13. If you want to, priavte message someone, please!

If there is anything bad going on, let us know. I also highly encourage to contact the Mods also. 

Nit-Picking

I do not want people who are going around and nit-picking on people, complaining about this and that. If you have an issue, by all means let us know. But try not to complain about everything someone does.  We are more then happy to try and help. 

==========================

I would like to add on the Science thing, I am not saying science is bad. I am saying you can not be completely literal when in a shonen world. Otherwise, things like making lightning last some time in the air, it would have effects being 6x hotter then the suns surface. So please use science, but also try not to be too complex to try and out smart people, you should be here for the story, not the power.

There should be no real reason you have to dig down deep onto a quantum level of physics to make a power. If you are going that deep, it tells me you are either trying to explain how it works or you wish to out smart someone. Don't do it for the last, but rather the first.

Edited by Kyobona

@@Kyobona - just letting you know that I've moved your Guidelines & Information post to be part of your OOC topic. For future reference, please use the OOC Discussion subforum for any threads that aren't the roleplay itself - thanks :)

Oh, thank you! I'm really new to this place, so I don't know everything... Where do I post everything so that I get more experienced players? I have seen some of the RP's and it's just once setence post forever and ever, and then it's to fast moving and I cannot keep up :/