Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a same-sex crush on a celebrity?

Stormbringer

Do you?  

104 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have a crush on a celebrity of the same gender as you?

• Yes.
    • No.

I like my crushes to be ones I actually have a chance of being with. :derp: So no, no celebrities for me. ^_^

The same gender as me? Ehh. I don't really roll that way. ...Maybe with fictional characters...

Edited by FeIix

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

For some reason, I have a hard time finding celebrities to be attractive. I only get attracted to people I know IRL.

(edited)

Heeell yeah!

Ryan Gosling.  :wub:

ryan-gosling-cover-nologo.jpg

Edited by Guest

For some reason, I have a hard time finding celebrities to be attractive. I only get attracted to people I know IRL.

Same here, I don't really find them attractive...

I don't really have crushes on celebrities actively, but if I had to pick one from my gender; Guy Berryman is pretty attractive, and seems like a cool guy from what I've seen. He's also the bassist of Coldplay, so that's nice too. Unfortunately, he is male, married, and much older than me this guy does not look 36.

tumblr_m238le1VTi1qm3475o3_500.jpg

Nope, I'm straight. I can understand what makes a man attractive, but I am not attracted to the male body.

Because of this I could have a list of celebrities that I know would be attractive to someone who likes the male body, but I personally wouldn't find attractive.

I'm a straight male and I don't have a crush on any male celebrities. I strongly admire a few male celebrities but I don't have any romantic or sexual feelings toward them.

(edited)

I used to have a crush on Neil Patrick Harris. Going to flat admit it. That's as in same sex.

I never had a female celebrity crush, and I have only been romantically attracted to men since like 7th or 8th grade (when I realized it, oh like a few months ago.) Being Transgender, that would mean I would never have a same-gender crush.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

Natalie Dormer! She's so gorgeous and an absolutely sweetheart.

She also plays one of my favorite characters- Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones.

tumblr_nkq2ce4rH41r0xw5zo1_500.jpg

(edited)

My answer is the best (and not stupidest) answer: Freddy Krueger.  That's his real name; Robert Englund is just a pseudonym.

post-26550-0-74864200-1428013770_thumb.jpg

*Swoon.*  Swoon or he will kill you.

I don't go for them pretteh bois!

I'm an idiot.  In small text.

Dammit, I should have said Batman.  Pretend I said "Batman."

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1