Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Cheese Sandwich ever return?

Hyperhooves

Cheese Sandwich is one of my all-time favorite characters(besides the Flim Flam Bros of course) and I was just wondering to myself one day if he will ever come back to the show (season 5 maybe?) Another party episode maybe? Who knows. Anyway these are just my ideas so what do you guess think would you like it if he did return? We should start a group or something to have Weird Al himself to approve of this don't we? Anyway I should totally stop talking now!

I don't see why he shouldn't return, unless he wants to throw another party in Ponyville. But, he wants to keep traveling to throw more parties all around. ''Another day, another party.''

Probably not. That was probably a one time deal. Weird Al likely has his own stuff to do, and he doesn't have the time to be consistently taking the role of a character on a cartoon :/

• Brohoof 1

I highly doubt it as celebrities like Weird Al have tight schedules, but there's the possibility that maybe they had him record some extra lines during his recording session for "Pinkie Pride", as the old Hub slogan said, "It could happen".

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

He might. The flim flam brothers are returning, aren't they? So there's no reason Cheese might not return. I'm sure Weird Al would enjoy making another cameo appearance in the show.

Also, MLP is going to be on for 5 more years or so minimum according to Hasbro, right? That's more than enough time for a Cheesey Comeback. :D

Probably judging by the amount of people that though he was awesome, the only thing that makes me skeptical is weather or not Weird Al would do another voice over or not...

Maybe, he and his pony polka were kinda fun to listen to. ^^

Especially when he sang that little bit of Pinkie Pie's "Smile", I lol'd.

But we never know, do we? I guess next time Ponyville needs a party that requires the fun to be doubled.

Oh wait, that's Luna's job. ^^"

I hope so, maybe in the finale. Or at least a cameo. I mean, Flim and Flam are returning next week, so anything could happen.

• 1 year later...

Not to be rude or anything, but I hope not. It's just that people ponies keep shipping Pinkie Pie with him. And If there will be another episode with him (being friendly with Pinkie Pie and others), I'm sure that it will be a new drive for them. Also, I will freak out If there will be another thing like this http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/08/cheese-sandwich-and-pinkie-pies.html. Sorry If I'm being offensive, I just don't like him. Wow, this is a pretty old thread :D, but I don't care. Um, don't worry fans of Cheese Sandwich

Damn, I actually didn't want to write his name in this post, just referring to him as "him", what I mean pony I am c:

there's a 6 season coming, so he'll probably be back (Maybe, Trixie too?)