Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elder Scrolls: Equestriam |Signups|

Calssius VI SilverB

In a world of destruction and a sea of chaos, lies a place where dreams turn into nightmares. Happiness turns into darkness. And hope becomes lost. The Nords have been taking over land after land each day that goes by. No one was able to stop them. No one had the courage to take the fight. But when all that seeme lost, 10 heroes from all around Ponyail, decided to face tthis great evil. That they chose to take a stand and take back what's theirs. And today, these heroes will journey to places that nopony has ever seen before.

(Not good at introductions... and yes, 3 people live in the end).

Hello, everypony! Calssius here, A.K.A your DM, giving you a full opportunity to signup on this upcoming, amazing RP about the Elder Scrolls! Over several weeks, I wanted to post about this. But, like I said before, I was bashful and I was afraid to embarrass myself in front of the entire game.

Anyways,...

Straight to the point...

Signup Sheet:

Name:

Race (Crystal, bat pony, etc):

Talent:

Skills:

Gear:

Short Bio:

RP Sample:

If you need references...

(These names suck. I tried my best to pun them pony wise).

Nords: Alicords

Khajiits: Pegajiits

Argonian: Pongonian

Imperial: Pegerial

Dark Elf: Dark Alf

Wood Elf: Wood Alf

High Elf: Palmor

Orc: Porc

Note: You cannot change you're class once you've begin.

Name: Pure Darkness (goes by Incognito)

Race (Crystal, bat pony, etc): Pegasus

Talent: he is extremely stealthy
Skills: (These are just his major skills) Archery: 43 Light armor: 52 One-Handed: 42 Sneak: 68 Lockpicking: 29 Speech: 5 (he doesn't speak that much
Gear: Equestrian Agent armor: Full suit of Nightgale armor, Blade sword, Ebony bow, Iron arrows

Short Bio:  Pure was born in Ponyville. His father died of an unknown disease before he was born. After the death of his father their family fell into poverty. When he was 5 he was abandoned by his mother at a Equestrian military academy. When He turned 15 he officially joined the academy. At age 18 Celestia assigned him to be part of her elite group of agents. They were told all of them had weaknesses and they needed to cover each other's weaknesses. At age 22, Luna returned to Celestia's side, Luna became the only pony Incognito would have full conversations with. As a 29th birthday present from Celestia Incognito got 3 new students. He gave each of them codenames. Incognito is one of the best agents of the Equestrian army. Assassinating Changeling generals and crimelords. But at age 30 he began doing smaller jobs like catching small time criminals and scouting missions. At age 35 he met a mare while trying to chase down a criminal. 4 years later the ended up having a daughter named Crimson.
RP Sample: (what is this?)

Edited by Times Core

Name: Pure Darkness (goes by Incognito)

Race (Crystal, bat pony, etc): Pegasus

Gender: MaleTalent: he is extremely stealthySkills: (These are just his major skills) Archery: 43 Light armor: 52 One-Handed: 42 Sneak: 68 Lockpicking: 29 Speech: 5 (he doesn't speak that muchGear: (Choose which one you want him to use. each one is an Elder scrolls variant to his MLP gear: EA armor, Emergency Armor, Nostalgia armor)

Equestrian Agent armor: Full suit of Nightgale armor

Emergency Armor: Ebony armor, Ebony boots, Ebony Gauntlets (gloves), and adept hood

Nostalgia armor: full set of Thief guild armorShort Bio:  Pure was born in Ponyville. His father died of an unknown disease before he was born. After the death of his father their family fell into poverty. When he was 5 he was abandoned by his mother at a Equestrian military academy. When He turned 15 he officially joined the academy. At age 18 Celestia assigned him to be part of her elite group of agents. They were told all of them had weaknesses and they needed to cover each other's weaknesses. At age 22, Luna returned to Celestia's side, Luna became the only pony Incognito would have full conversations with. As a 29th birthday present from Celestia Incognito got 3 new students. He gave each of them codenames. Incognito is one of the best agents of the Equestrian army. Assassinating Changeling generals and crimelords. But at age 30 he began doing smaller jobs like catching small time criminals and scouting missions. At age 35 he met a mare while trying to chase down a criminal. 4 years later the ended up having a daughter named Crimson.RP Sample: (what is this?)

Accepted. But the RP Sample is to show an example of how you RP. At least 2 setences.

If you're a thief, I recommend light armor, something suitable to move around very quickly. If you're a warrior, I recommend Deadric Armor and a greatsword. If you're a mage, I recommend a master robe, carrying potions such as health and magica.

If you're a thief, I recommend light armor, something suitable to move around very quickly. If you're a warrior, I recommend Deadric Armor and a greatsword. If you're a mage, I recommend a master robe, carrying potions such as health and magica.

I know but I gave you 3 different armor sets he would use in the elder scrolls which one do you recommend?

Equestrian Agent armor: Full suit of Nightgale armor

Emergency Armor: Ebony armor, Ebony boots, Ebony Gauntlets (gloves), and adept hood

Nostalgia armor: full set of Thief guild armor

I forgot his weapons:

Blade sword

Ebony bow

Iron arrows

Edited by Times Core