Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Adventure] Island of the Dark Mountain (Reboot)

Pat.Rio.T.

Island of the Dark Mountain (Reboot)

Link to RP: Here

Hello! My name is Patterson Rio Tacitus. But you can call me Pat.Rio.T. or just Pat.  :)

The Plot:  A group of Ponies, on a scenic ride in an airship, are brought down by an inexplicable sudden storm, and stranded on a forested island with a huge mountain in the center. They must survive on this island filled with strange and dangerous plants and animals, as they head to the mountain in hopes of being spotted at the top. But they begin to realize that there is more here than meets the eye, as hostile natives armed with strange weapons begin attacking them as they get closer to the mountain, and more inexplicable storms begin popping up. They must uncover the dark secrets that lie within the mountain, and eventually find a way off the island.

Rules of RP:

Global Rules
                 Guide to Roleplaying

Rule 1 PLEASE be as active as possible!(One RP I was in just slowly died, until it was just me and one other pony)
Rule 2 Please keep content PG or lower.
Rule 3 Have fun

We are going to need more players to keep this thing alive!

Player List:
                      Characters - Users

SSMan/Pat.Rio.T.
                             River Serene - Me

Anala - Red Pegasus

Pondah - Filthy Cropper

Hunter
                                           Atlas - Airbornepony

Stormwing - Stormwing

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Well today is your lucky day , I will allow him, just so long as he doesn't kill anypony. And if you think his backstory is long, you should see mine's. I haven't taken the time to look at Atlas yet, but he is just a normal pegasus right. Any way, I shall be adding them both to the list now. And I guess I can start the RP anytime now.

Well today is your lucky day , I will allow him, just so long as he doesn't kill anypony. And if you think his backstory is long, you should see mine's. I haven't taken the time to look at Atlas yet, but he is just a normal pegasus right. Any way, I shall be adding them both to the list now. And I guess I can start the RP anytime now.

Didn't mean to leave the part about it being long. It was for a something else to start with and not for a full in database character. Thanks for accepting him though and I won't let him kill anyone.

You may join up. I think no more after this though, because although this RP could take more characters, I personally prefer to keep it simple. Just give me your character.

@,

Okie Dokie Loki! :)  I will add him to the list, and be closing up sign ups.

Where is everypony? I expected at least one or two more posts before I came back from band practice. I don't want this RP to die again. :(

Don't know if you already know, but the RP thread has been created. look up a few posts to find the link.(I'm pretty sure you won't miss it ^_^)

@,

Okie Dokie Loki! :)  I will add him to the list, and be closing up sign ups.

Where is everypony? I expected at least one or two more posts before I came back from band practice. I don't want this RP to die again. :(

Don't know if you already know, but the RP thread has been created. look up a few posts to find the link.(I'm pretty sure you won't miss it ^_^)

It's actually really easy to miss. You may want to either make the font bigger or put it in the OP.

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

@

Sorry sorry sorry! I've been packing for a trip.

Which reminds me, this Friday, I will be taking a leave of absence for an entire week. Going to Florida with my HS band for an event. I will post very shortly. Allow me a few moments, please and thank you.

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

I just realized that your name spells "patriot".

Well played. 

No that's OK, I was just making sure. However I hate to ask, but if you knew you were going to be gone so long why did you sign up? After all, Rule number one is "Please try to be as active as possible".

Ugh, sorry, durned internet troubles. Anyway, maybe you can post now, and before you leave, put your character in a position where he doesn't require interaction for awhile. (You see I simply haven't the heart to tell you to leave :3 And please don't leave just because you think I want you to, because that will make me feel just as bad.)