Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud pie

Envy Noson

Well, this isn't the first time that we made memes based on characters that we like. :P Funny memes are like our thing, and we will continue to make more.

Well, this isn't the first time that we made memes based on characters that we like. :P Funny memes are like our thing, and we will continue to make more.

well than lets hope this takes off, you can do it maud pie you got the will of a rock :comeatus:

well than lets hope this takes off, you can do it maud pie you got the will of a rock :comeatus:

I see what you did there. :P It will take off like a rocket. :comeatus:

Oh man, I'm so excited. I'm going to get to see this meme while it's still mildly amusing and has not yet been overused to the point where seeing it is just painful.

i want to see a meme base on charlie brown halloween special, where he always says  "i got a rock"

Picture of Charlie Brown: "I got a rock"

Picture of Maud Pie: "I'm jealous, all I got was this scarf"

i want to see a meme base on charlie brown halloween special, where he always says  "i got a rock"

IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLA...WHAT MAUD PIE...IS...COOKIN!

I made one :P

Soon this will grown, I hope, hey its already on tumblr. :blush:

Yeah, there have been a few Maud memes here and there. Some of them are funny, some of them are just okay... overall I've found them amusing though. :lol:

Edited by Radiance64

• 7 years later...