• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/39-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: It's About Time
Air Date: March 10, 2012
Synopsis: Twilight drives herself to distraction trying to forestall some future disaster after she receives a vague warning from her future self.

So it appears to involve some form of time travel, in the form of a curious message from the future! Twilight going nuts with worry too.

This sounds...ominous, not to mention possibly full of hilarity. More speculation after I've had some time to think about it. Edited by DashForever

So, some more speculation now that I've had time to think:

This message is probably not going to take the form of Twilight being visited by her future self, nor will it be a record video message. It will instead be a note, a letter, probably delivered through Spike. The actual content of the message will depend greatly upon the direction the writers want to take the episode. If they're going to turn it into a bout of frivolity, Twilight worrying over nothing, then the message will be written in just enough of a way to sound concerning, but will be revealed to have actually been about a trivial matter, or a matter that doesn't gravely affect the future of Equestria.

If, on the other hand, they choose to make this a serious episode, the message might not even be revealed to the viewer immediately. We might instead only get Twilight's reaction as she freaks out over it.

Unfortunately I'm hard pressed to see where this would lead to without more information...the possible morals I can see from this episode would mostly be retreads of morals we've already seen, such as learning to accept help from others, or about not getting too worked up over an unimportant matter.

Whatever ends up being the case though, it's bound to have some high quality humor. Also, there was an interview last year with Daniel Ingram about a song for Twilight in Season Two...this episode might feature said song, which would delight me, especially if it's a song where she falls deeper and deeper into panic and possible madness, because that kind of song has a LOT of potential.

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 3

There needs to be at least one Doctor Who reference in this episode, cause this just screams it.

If Doctor Whooves himself doesn't show up, I will be dissapoint. If he does however appear (perhaps accompanied by a familiar blue box), I'll hit the roof both figuratively and literally.

Twilight going crazy with worry? Lesson Zero: Part 2 anyone?

• Brohoof 5

"Drives herself crazy with worry"

She could be worried so much that she learns the magic to warn past self about it. Thus a circle. A continous circle. She only gets worried and time travels back in time because of her future self. And then she turns to be the future self and thus the circle goes around again. But that circle then renders useless but still carries on because after she travels back in time she goes back to what would be her present tense and figure it out. Well. Figure out the problem of whatever happens. Im the master of thinking... Because if you think about it what I am saying does make sense.

Logic, it is a bitch.

• Brohoof 3

hmm, "the real lady derpy pony" has just described an old episode of xena (don't ask, just google it, my mom watched it) but really with several of the episodes now having synopsis that would indicate another show being recycled and the episode being nothing at all like it, i give up trying to foresee what they are going to do, they have broken free of the formulaic mold.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see twilight, panicking and being over protecting of her friends, or maybe putting chains and locks on everything and preventing her friends from being who they really are.

Ah yes the episode that everyone’s anticipating... With time travel and Twilight's second breakdown in speculation, this is gonna be a good one fersure! Just like mostly every other episode, I'm sure the guys over at DHX along with writers will have no problem throwing in a couple curveballs and keeping the story interesting. Can’t wait :P

TIME TRAVEL IN EQUESTRIA IS CANON!! AWW HELL YEAHH!! :wub:

although i highly doubt we will see a doctor who/whooves referance in this ep :(

also, i remember hearing (but i forget where, it was someone who workes on the show) to watch out for episodes 46 and 47..... this will be episode 46 :D

Edited by SXCJ40

TIME TRAVEL IN EQUESTRIA IS CANON!! AWW HELL YEAHH!! :wub:

although i highly doubt we will see a doctor who/whooves referance in this ep :(

also, i remember hearing (but i forget where, it was someone who workes on the show) to watch out for episodes 46 and 47..... this will be episode 46 :D

Yes my friend there will be at least 78 Episodes

Yes my friend there will be at least 78 Episodes

Where precisely did you obtain that number? As far as I'm aware, there are only sixty-five episodes ordered, the fifty two of seasons one and two, and the thirteen episodes ordered for season three.

Where precisely did you obtain that number? As far as I'm aware, there are only sixty-five episodes ordered, the fifty two of seasons one and two, and the thirteen episodes ordered for season three.

Judging by your comment, I'm under the assumption that they've made 13 episodes for season three thus far? And they are still working on more episode for season 3?