58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

• 1 year later...

Fun ep with great Pinkie and Twi interaction :) Disaster proofing Equestria :D  

"Is there some epic pony war in the distant future?" 

"Actually, I'm from next Tuesday morning." 

Underrated line :)

Also a great message and, again, one that resonates. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I love this episode :wub: It's start with the title of this episode and ends with the credits. Twilight character is the center piece of this episode and it's hilarious to see her continuously topping her efforts to stop what ever is coming next Tuesday. But I also really felt her frustration there - this is just an convincing episode to me. Then of cause we see also cerberus (poor house owning pony) and we her for the first time of Tartarus, and this one spell from archives - so Worldbuilding :ph3ar:

It has some similarities to "Lesson Zero", but it's not a copy but its own episode.

On 2021-01-11 at 9:22 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Fun ep with great Pinkie and Twi interaction :) Disaster proofing Equestria :D  

"Is there some epic pony war in the distant future?" 

"Actually, I'm from next Tuesday morning." 

Underrated line :)

Also a great message and, again, one that resonates. 

I love these lines too

• 2 years later...

Twilight going through the most elaborate set of plans to prevent herself from going through the most elaborate set of plans is something that I still find hilarious.

There's never a dull moment here. You can kind of see how it's all going to go down, but it still keeps you guessing. I think my favourite part was when Twi gets Pinkie and Spike to break into the Canterlot Archives. That entire bit was great, but I honestly enjoyed the entire episode.

This episode is pure silliness and I love it for that reason. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like this episode. The way it's framed, with Future Twilight coming in at the start, Real Time Twilight Going crazy only to end up as Future Twilight trying to warn Past Twilight not to freak out has a really nice flow and narrative loop to it. It's very close and concise. for a Time Travel story, and I can appreciate it.

The parallel between Spike, Twilight and Pinkie representing different approach to the futur is also a really nice aspect of this episode. Spike is all about the present time at the detriment of his future self (I'm often in this catgory). Twilight is overly obsessed about the future and what will happen, so she misses out on a lot of things in the present. Pinkie, on the other end, carefully plans everyhting for the future, even though it might seems farfetched, but is always present in the moment, enjoying things like Crystal Ball reading, or sneaking into Canterlot castle. It's something I'm trying to apply myself to, being in the present moment by having prepared for the futur.

Overall, it's a really solid episode, nice flow to it, good moral, nice interaction between the characters and surprisingly deep.

9/10, I like the joke of the title. "What's this episode about ? It's about time !"