Queen Cassie

58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I'm going to imagine what the references are going to be....

The opening will have Scootaloo look at her clock, leave the house on her scooter and ride it through the streets, briefly using a cart before deeming it too slow. While riding she passes a dance place, and a doctor's office which house with a sign. Before the camera continues on Derpy eating a muffin bumps into the house, derps briefly causing an owl to wake up on the roof and fly away. Then as she goes past a few more buildings a pony is in in the process of pasting a sign over another sign with horns at the top (continuity nod) and the new one could say "on the Power of Love" then she rides up to her school and the theme starts.

Twilight broke Doc's rule about time travel...

Aside from that, Twilight's been pretty tame lately, less Lesson Zero and more Season One Twilight... why wouldn't she just /listen/ to Future Tuesday Twilight?

With what Twilight's been freaking out about lately (TARDY!), the sentence was probably "Whatever you do, don't worry about it."

Celestia invents two androids to kill her old rival Starswald the Bearded, but they go rouge, kill Celestia, and destroy all of Equestria. Also she has a third android in the works made up of all the cells of all of the strongest ponies ever. It's called Cell, and its primary objective is to absorb the other androids to achieve its perfect form.

Celestia invents two androids to kill her old rival Starswald the Bearded, but they go rouge, kill Celestia, and destroy all of Equestria. Also she has a third android in the works made up of all the cells of all of the strongest ponies ever. It's called Cell, and its primary objective is to absorb the other androids to achieve its perfect form.

No where have I seen that before?

Did Iron Will take the credit for destroying the Pony Andorids? Will Spike ever become the King of All Dragons?

Found out next time in...PONYBALL Z...KI IS MAGIC

• Brohoof 1

Twilight broke Doc's rule about time travel...

Well, she also ignored the time travel "rule" from Terminator: no inorganic material can pass through the time travel device.

Then again, "nude" Twilight appearing in the middle of Twilight's library doesn't have the same impact of a giant nude Austrian man teleporting into 1984 Los Angeles.

• Brohoof 2

No, no, see, it's an extra joke. In Terminator, the time travel prevents you from wearing clothes, so you show up naked when you're normally clothed. But Twilight is normally naked, so she shows up clothed because she normally isn't.

See?

• Brohoof 2

No, no, see, it's an extra joke. In Terminator, the time travel prevents you from wearing clothes, so you show up naked when you're normally clothed. But Twilight is normally naked, so she shows up clothed because she normally isn't.

See?

Oooh! Well, count me as slow on the uptake. I guess I got distracted by the sub-reference (i.e., MGS) to the Terminator reference.

derp

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

See?

That made so much sense that my brain hurts now from accepting it.

Still not sure why she's dressed like one of the SNAAAAAAKEs though... Not that anything's wrong with that.

• Brohoof 1

That made so much sense that my brain hurts now from accepting it.

Still not sure why she's dressed like one of the SNAAAAAAKEs though... Not that anything's wrong with that.

It might be a super subtle reference to a small movie plackaged on the Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence extras disc which in itself had a reference to Terminator. Generally speaking, however, I think they were referring to super soldiers, with Snake fitting the bill.

It could also be a reference to Snake Plisskin, whom Solid Snake was based on, from Escape From New York.

Quick: someone make a promotional poster for Escape from Ponyville.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

Well, she also ignored the time travel "rule" from Terminator: no inorganic material can pass through the time travel device.

Then again, "nude" Twilight appearing in the middle of Twilight's library doesn't have the same impact of a giant nude Austrian man teleporting into 1984 Los Angeles.

Twilight was wearing a body suit. That's why I mentioned "The Fillydelphia Experiment" When the sailor was sent back through the vortex, he wore a protective suit lined with copper coils.

I must say, there is something to be said for the visual impact of a giant nude Austrian body-builder suddenly materializing!

:wub:

I wish I could travel 12 hours and 15 minutes into the future right about now...

I wish I could travel just far enough into the future to buy a newspaper with the next winning lottery numbers!

(Not to mention stock market reports, sporting events)