Queen Cassie

58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well, to be honest, this episode was dissapointing. It was like 100% predictable for me.

Sooo... Twilight has time manipulation now...

This episode was crazy. I will agree it was predictable.

Still, introducing kids to a time paradox, what were you thinking, writers?

Edited by Evilshy

Twilight is solid snake XD

I could not stop thinking that throughout the episode! :lol:

Well, they finally gave us our time travel episode and cerberus - no complaints here. :)

Edited by DrOphthalmos

I just got done watching the episode. The lesson was more or less pretty clear from the beginning, but it was still a lot of fun. The final quarter of the episode is one enormous Metal Gear Solid reference. I wish Twilight had snuck under a box to cement it.

I'll add a more thorough commentary later on.

Metal Gear Sparkle?

Cerberus behind a building? (Woah, random. Didn't see that coming at all.)

Madame Pinkie??

Sneak suites?

Probably some other things as well. I need to watch this ep a few more times before I can rate it though.

I will say this though. I was a little disappointed that the writers used a stable time loop. That is a tired gimmick. Especially for anyone that has watched/read a lot of sci-fi.

The episode did have some really funny moments though. I laughed out loud at a few parts.

Edited by HAL 9000

Derp. Missed this topic.

Metal Gear Solid references just made MLP: FiM 20% cooler, if that is even possible.

I'll add a more thorough summary of my thoughts later. Overall, it was a fun episode.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but... Did I hear Twilight say Cerberus was the guardian of Tartarus? Because I thought she did, and I immediately thought of Persona 3 when that was brought up xP But yeah... I loved this episode :D

I will say this though. I was a little disappointed that the writers used a stable time loop. That is a tired gimmick. Especially for anyone that has watched/read a lot of sci-fi.

Yes, and I am sure the target audience has watched/read lots and lots of sci-fi. :lol:

For children, this show might be their first exposure ever to cerberus, minotaurs, manticores, hydras, stable time loops, etc and I think that's awesome. :)

• Brohoof 3

Wait. Wait. This episode could not be predictable! The ending yes, but not everything in between, could you predict cereberus? How about Pinkie's "Emergency supply," How about how Twilight got each of "future Twilight's look. And tons more. Seriously only the ending was predictable.

What I'm saying here is that the ending was, not the episode. So stop saying it like that.

Edited by RaccoonBL

Loved the episode. The message was kind of obvious early on, but it still played out hilariously.

For some reason, I liked the time travel scene even more the second time around. Seeing her acquire the scar, the hair, eyepatch, catsuit, etc. was hilarious. :D