Queen Cassie

58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Where precisely did you obtain that number? As far as I'm aware, there are only sixty-five episodes ordered, the fifty two of seasons one and two, and the thirteen episodes ordered for season three.

How do you know it's only thirteen episodes in season three?

Judging by your comment, I'm under the assumption that they've made 13 episodes for season three thus far? And they are still working on more episode for season 3?

How do you know it's only thirteen episodes in season three?

I was attempting to find the original EQ Daily post and couldn't, but as far as I'm aware there are only thirteen episodes ordered for season three, according to a set of texts from some of the staff members on the show. Whether or not the season will extend to a fully twenty-six episodes is as yet unknown as far as I know.

Edited by Kyronea

I was attempting to find the original EQ Daily post and couldn't, but as far as I'm aware there are only thirteen episodes ordered for season three, according to a set of texts from some of the staff members on the show. Whether or not the season will extend to a fully twenty-six episodes is as yet unknown as far as I know.

I just assumed that the 3rd season would have 26 episdoes as well

The history of Twilight.

In the future, a two android fillies are created, to help with some dangerous jobs around Equestria... they go Maverick, and begin attacking everypony.

Twilight is the last remaining pony, as the rest of the mane 6 are destroyed.

living in fear, she creates a time machine to go back to the past to save it...

I can imagine it now... "If they set those fillies free, it'll be the end of all of us! NO!"

Edited by Scootaloo

Maybe they're jumping on that "half season" bandwagon that alot of TV shows seem to be so fond of. I certainly hope so too, because any indication of this show saddling up and hittin the hay would have me going crazy like Twi here!

• Brohoof 1

I'm reeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to this episode.

Not only am I a Twilight fan, they gotta have a Doctor Who reference, even if its something subtle. Like Doctor Whooves being the one delivering the message to Twilight from future Twi. We'll most likely see a Back to the Future refernce somewhere in there too, as just about every cartoon that gets involved with time-travel in someway almost always seems to have a Back to the Future ref. somewhere.

Then theres also the possibly where theres no actual time-travel at all and Twilight only *thinks* its a letter from her future self. One fan theory i've seen somewhere was that its a prank from Pinkie and Rainbow Dash.

Ah well, we'll see it when we see it, one prediction should be garunteed though: this is Lesson Zero 2.0

I'm very curious about this ep. I'm starting to think this show will show Twilight's life cycle: Filled with Frienship - Calm - Worried - Ear twitches and hair gets messy - eyes twitch - out of control - ( starts all over )

This has me more worked up then the last round up! Time travel? This will lend it's self to like a season 3 ep where we see twilight go back in time, to season two. Think about it! and I can see it now, dr. hooves brings twilight the message in a blue cardbord box. so no legal problems but we would still, know he fits in there <.< >.>

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously doubt that there will be a Doctor Whooves reference, but I hope there will be one. Personally, if I had a choice, I want a Back to the Future reference, like

Twilight: Great Scott!

Spike: I know. This is heavy.

I have no idea what the lesson is going to be.

• Brohoof 2

I seriously doubt that there will be a Doctor Whooves reference, but I hope there will be one. Personally, if I had a choice, I want a Back to the Future reference, like

Oh my goodness...if they put in a reference like that I will be beside myself with glee.

that in the future there will be a problem with equestria's gravitational pull, duh.

After seeing today's episode, I have a strong feeling that this upcoming episode may be a bit more intense than I had initially expected.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my goodness...if they put in a reference like that I will be beside myself with glee.

Is it just me, or do you also think that there is going to be a lot of explanations of how temporal mechanics work? Coupled with rather, large words that little kids may not understand at all.

Speaking of temporal mechanics, I bet there will be something along this line from Mr O'Brien from Star Trek:

I hate temporal mechanics.

Posted Image

Edited by Devin McCourty