Queen Cassie

58 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

That picture is beautiful, but also painful to see...at least for people who've played the game and who understand what's about to happen.

ok, that pic is pure win, but i have no idea what is about to happen, never could get into that series.

ok, that pic is pure win, but i have no idea what is about to happen, never could get into that series.

Spoilers for Metal Gear Solid III:

Celestia represents the character The Boss in the game, who is a mentor/mother figure to Naked Snake, the character Twilight represents. They have a very similar relationship to the one Twilight and Celestia have in MLP, actually, except a bit more oriented towards military operations, etc. For various plot reasons, Twilight is about to fight Celestia to the death and will be forced to kill Celestia. I won't go into those plot reasons because it's far too complicated without spoiling everything, but suffice to say it's a terrible tragedy, especially after you learn what you do in the cutscenes that follow. This happens at the end of the game.

• Brohoof 2

Title: "It's About Time"

Date: March 10th, 2012 - 12:00 pm

Description: Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives her future self crazy with worry.

Can't wait!

Spoilers for Metal Gear Solid III:

Celestia represents the character The Boss in the game, who is a mentor/mother figure to Naked Snake, the character Twilight represents. They have a very similar relationship to the one Twilight and Celestia have in MLP, actually, except a bit more oriented towards military operations, etc. For various plot reasons, Twilight is about to fight Celestia to the death and will be forced to kill Celestia. I won't go into those plot reasons because it's far too complicated without spoiling everything, but suffice to say it's a terrible tragedy, especially after you learn what you do in the cutscenes that follow. This happens at the end of the game.

ah, thanks, now to wait another 15 minutes...

Sweet fucking Celestia. Cerberus and Tartarus are canon. And Fluttershy tamed fucking Cerberus.

The implications of this episode are monumental.

• Brohoof 2