Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Duskfall's Pencil Art

Duskfall

I never really got into digital art, mostly because I'm dirt poor and I can't afford a tablet. I do enjoy drawing with paper and pencil since I can draw pretty anywhere I go. I generally draw in black and white, since my coloring skills are subpar.

Here's some of my better work!

runner_duskfall_by_thermalscoped-d78upkq

duskfall_in_the_field_by_thermalscoped-d

canterlot_s_edge_by_thermalscoped-d677su

drywood_by_thermalscoped-d6xdlc6.jpg

Check out my other stuff on my DeviantArt! thermalscoped.deviantart.com

If you got any feedback for me, that'd be great! Post it here or on each picture's respective page!

Edited by Duskfall
  • Brohoof 2

Nice. I especially liked that third one, the background is, at least in my opinion, pretty cool. If I can make one suggestion about that one, The back legs should be vertical rather than perpendicular to the surface so that it looks like he is bracing/more stable. Just looking at these, it appears settings/backgrounds are your strong suit, and you seem to have good grasp of the pony pretty form, and further refinement will come with practice. Good work, I look forward to seeing more.

• Brohoof 1

Nice. I especially liked that third one, the background is, at least in my opinion, pretty cool. If I can make one suggestion about that one, The back legs should be vertical rather than perpendicular to the surface so that it looks like he is bracing/more stable. Just looking at these, it appears settings/backgrounds are your strong suit, and you seem to have good grasp of the pony pretty form, and further refinement will come with practice. Good work, I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to keep these in mind as I work on new drawings! In regards to the backgrounds, I think they only look nice because the shapes used in building it are very elementary. If you tell me to draw hills or mountains or the like, I'm the quality of it would be as high as what you are seeing right now.

It's good. It obviously has flaws, but nothing that can't be corrected with practice. Keep it up.

What kind of flaws are we talking about? Any specific feedback would be great!