Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Has Been The Most Painful Experience Of Your Life?

Venomous

What does it feel like to have a disloacted limb? I've kinda always wondered that...

Imagine your surrounding muscles being pinched and crushed, yet to fix it, you have to make it worse by applying pressure to it and flexing those muscles to then snap it all back in place. 

When I was little, I had fallen down some stairs and severely injured my head. I actually required stitches. I think I've done that twice since I can vaguely remember falling from a height a 2nd time. I can't fully remember either time though.

Honestly, I've dealt with a ton of pain before. Never broke anything before, been through surgery and whatnot.

Probably. spraining my wrist pretty badly while sparring.

When I was in middle school in the 7th grade I was pushed in the gymnasium into a fire extinguisher case. I broke the glass with my head and it shattered all over me. I feel to the ground since it hurt so bad and the glass embedded itself into my arms and hands.

When I was younger I was going really fast down a hill on a scooter. Without any protection or headgear. Obviously I lost control about halfway down the hill and started rolling. The reason I fell was because I looked behind me since there was a speeding car right behind me. It nearly missed my head while I was rolling. I remember watching that tire go right past my face. Then I had to walk home, which was about 5 miles away. Bleeding everywhere and shaken up.

I was in kindergarten all lined up for recess. I was young so I was excited and wanted to run to get there first. I didn't see one of my classmates to my right and they pushed me down. I slid on the black top with bare skin. I got up and instantly started crying and I ran to my teacher and hugged her. I cried non stop the rest of the day until I got home. It wasn't until my mom checked my side that she saw a huge gash that was already badly infected.

I've had rusty barbed wire go almost completely through my leg. It bled a LOT. It also got infected...

I have a lot more, but they are obviously not as severe as the rest of these.

I could talk about high school and all the nonsense the ghetto I live in has. Until my parent's death a month and a half ago. Damn, I can't stand this God forsaken place anymore 

When I was younger, my sister accidentally hit me square in the face with a metal baseball bat. It was my fault, since I was standing directly behind her while she was playing ball, but I was being an idiot and didn't notice until I felt the bat collide with my skull. Fortunately, she didn't swing it too hard, but it still hurt like hell. Another time, having my toe nail ripped off from someone stepping on my foot. It was bleeding and I couldn't put any weight on it without it stinging. Makes me wince just thinking about it.

Well i had an infected ear once, which really hurt, i also randomly had a lot of stomach pain all of a sudden, while i was having it, i felt like i need to go to a Hospital...no idea why i sometimes get stomach pain, maybe because im allergic to milk, even though as a child, i never had such pain.

But i think the worst, was a headache. It was so bad, that i even had to trow up.

I didnt even know what to do...it was just...horrible.

It's still my second year of middle school.  Its been two decades sense then, but nothing has sucked as bad as middle school.  Nothing has even gotten close.  Not even getting arrested was as bad as some of the times I had in middle school.  

I was 12 when I found a rusty saw in my backyard. Decided I would investigate it's capabilities, threw it around some, then played "let's see how much pressure is neede to cut my finger". Let's just say not very much considering it was rusty. I didn't cry(suprisingly lol) but I did make the weirdest noise until I showed my grandma what I did to my finger. Actually, I think my grandmas disappointment in how stupid I really was was the more painful experience.

sunburns, army medicine, Iv's, training, sword play, airsoft thunder storm being in the iron man suit, im a bit of a masicist so the list is long but that's the short bits

welli had 4 heart surgurys and my 4th one was 2 years ago and when i had 2 tubes on my left and right side of me they took them out of me while being awake that was the most painfull ever !

I could pick the time my arm got broken, or one of the many times my parents hurt me, or just say "My entire life from ages 0 to 19", but... No, I think it'd have to be watching this fandom grow old and slowly die as it loses the spark of wonder and hope it has and steadily progresses on the downward path to becoming as bad as the SU fandom.

• 3 years later...

Mentally: Losing grandpa, he was the closet person to me in my life and I still find myself crying every night wishing he was still here with me.....

Physically: Wisdom tooth, I was driving and all of a sudden my whole face was on FIRE! I literally had to pull over at the time cause I was driving and just started screaming. Went to the dentist and they was going to pull it the next day they actually gave me some fairly strong pain medication for it STILL hurt my hole face felt like a hot knife was being shoved through my cheek..... :( And I have fell off buildings, been tossed off my four wheeler and dropped 500 plus lbs on my knee, STILL did not come anywhere near that wisdom tooth pain, ALMOST lost my sanity over that one...twas pretty bad! 

• Brohoof 3

My tailbone. It has a lot of issues and one time it got so bad that I could barely walk for about a week. Had to go to the hospital after that. :kindness:

It doesn't bother me as much anymore but my doctor still wants me to get surgery on it just to be safe.

Mentally? Being involved in a long distance relationship. Few things hurt so bad as having to say goodbye after getting to be with the person you love for only a couple days, and not for sure knowing when you’ll get to see them again. And it hurts when you need them by your side or they need you and neither of you can be there. The amount of times I cry myself to sleep at night because I miss him so much is embarrassing....

Physically....that would be the times I was hospitalized as a little kid because I had a medical issue. One particular procedure they had to perform on me was extremely painful. I don’t like going into details on this, it’s something I never talk about. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt