Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Has Been The Most Painful Experience Of Your Life?

Venomous

So far, my most painful experience was when I had my infected toe operated on and after. The doctors had to cut off some skin and meat just to remove all the gunk inside. After that I wore a big bandage but my toe just kept painfully hurting and stinging so much, I just kept crying all throughout the night :( Oh well, it's fine now.

i feel your pain about that, i just got two of my wisdom teeth pulled out about a week or two ago...ugh...it was horrible...i'm dreading the day i ever have to get the other two pulled out...*shudders*

I twisted my ankle when I slipped on some wet grass one night. Couldn't walk properly for two days.

I haven't had a sprain in a long time.

I was dragged

Down a hill

On my face

by my dog

for 30 seconds

• Brohoof 1

1. when i got a knife in my foot

2. when i was working with metal and it twisted when i was polishing it and cut a big chuck out of my thumb (after doing the same thing three times, nothing happened the first two)

3. when i thought i could jump the gap and landed on my ankles

When I was little, the dinner table was at tall as my bottom lip. I was running down the hallway to the kitchen when dinner when, I ran myself into one of the edges of it. My bottom lip BLEEDED, there was a hole in it... :o

It took a while for it to heal and close back up, and it was hard to eat stuff in the meantime. :(

I haven't had barely any REALLY painful experiences compared to some on here. Whoah. :P

Slicing my thumb when I was younger and getting stitches, that's seriously like the only thing that was quite painful.

But don't get me started on the classic stubbing of the toe, we all know that crap hurts.

• Brohoof 1

Burst appendix when I was 12. It was really complicated and I had to stay in the hospital for a month.  :(

I can only imagine how painful such a thing must be.

The worst pain ever that happened to me was the toenail growing inside on my big toe. I mean, I only felt pain when I rubbed the toe against something but otherwise it was cool. Glad I got rid of it by meds and washing it regularly.

I also once corrected the chair I was sitting on while doing on-the-job training, and when I dropped the front legs of the chair, the other of them smashed right onto the infected big toe, causing a lot of pain but I kept a poker face, until I noticed there was so much blood it came through the sock and on the floor. Then I just told her I should go clean it. I also left home after that.

The second one happened during my childhood (at age 4 or so) when I was dancing in the sauna and fell right onto the heater. I don't remember much about it obviously but I believe it would hurt, lol. I didn't get any burns thankfully.

The third one involves my arm, which bone I broke once (and so far the only bone I've broken), but I don't think it hurt that much. It just felt...weird.

Edited by RandomnessInside

Physically painful?

I'm gonna say the time I had a kidney stone. It had me on my KNEES. And what was worse was that I had no clue what the problem was. I was totally fine and then suddenly horrible pain through my abdomen.

And according to the doctor I talked to afterwards, it's apparently the worst kind of pain a person can go through. Apparently that lower stomach muscle is one of the most sensitive in the body. He said he talked to a woman that put it higher on the pain scale than childbirth. JEEZ.

• Brohoof 1

Gosh my wisdom teeth are still growing i'm scared to get them pulled out now o_o

Well its hard to tell the most painful experiance that happened to me but.

At the age of 9 i probably got the most painful headache in my entire freaking life it lasted for like a week A WEEK OF NON STOP PAIN THE ONLY ESCAPE FROM THE PAIN IS SLEEP. worse of all is i don't know the cause of the pain i also didn't go to the doctor. never had such a painful headache ever since.

Here's the 2nd most painful moments of my life currently well basically i refuse to eat for like 3 days and my stomach hurted like hell luckily i didn't need to go to the doctor but still i don't know why i refused to eat though.

• 2 weeks later...

My most painful was my motorcycle accident. Stunned the doctors stupid when I arrived in the back of my moms van.

I turned into my mom's work place to deliver her lunch and my tire caught a stone in its treads and could not grip anything. So I skidded and went smack into the side of a grain truck. Knocked my helmet of and the motorcycle and I went under the grain truck. I still being conscious, was dumb enough to run and hop at the same time to get away from the thing that hurt me. A few guys saw everything that happened and one tried to get me to slow down and relax. He sat me down on the back end of a golf cart and went to go get my mom. My mom got outside ten minutes later due to the fact that her boss didn't tell her about what happened to me yet.

She got me laid down flat across the backseat of her van and drove me to the hospital in Montpelier. When we got there and my mom went inside to tell them what happened, they put me in a neck brace and put me on a gurney.

The car ride hurt like hell because of all the bumps in the road. I still have scars from it because they couldn't stitch up my wounds.

• 7 months later...

My most painful was my motorcycle accident. Stunned the doctors stupid when I arrived in the back of my moms van.

I turned into my mom's work place to deliver her lunch and my tire caught a stone in its treads and could not grip anything. So I skidded and went smack into the side of a grain truck. Knocked my helmet of and the motorcycle and I went under the grain truck. I still being conscious, was dumb enough to run and hop at the same time to get away from the thing that hurt me. A few guys saw everything that happened and one tried to get me to slow down and relax. He sat me down on the back end of a golf cart and went to go get my mom. My mom got outside ten minutes later due to the fact that her boss didn't tell her about what happened to me yet.

She got me laid down flat across the backseat of her van and drove me to the hospital in Montpelier. When we got there and my mom went inside to tell them what happened, they put me in a neck brace and put me on a gurney.

The car ride hurt like hell because of all the bumps in the road. I still have scars from it because they couldn't stitch up my wounds.

Do you have any long-term injuries?

When some jackass kid slammed a door right on my thumb and broke it. That was pretty painful.

Luckily I haven't had too many painful experiences.

What does it feel like to break something?

:wacko:

• Brohoof 1

So, what has been the most painful experience you want to share here?

Here are mine:

1. My first tattoo

2. Ingrown toenail removal anesthetic injections

3. Foreign object removed from finger anesthetic injections

Yikes. Mine was losing my grandfather, a Vietnam vet who died about 4 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

Yikes. Mine was losing my grandfather, a Vietnam vet who died about 4 years ago.

I'm sorry for your loss...

I thank him for fighting for our country.

Lol, I can't remember really, I was 6.

The pain was a shock and it felt like it was that throbbing type of pain. Not to mention my all the blood.  :wacko:

Was there a big scar afterwards?

Was there a hig scar afterwards?

It's not too bad. My thumb looks a little fucked up and part of it is kinda squishy. It's weird.  :blink:

Sorry for your loss, I know what that's like. I lost my father and two of my grandparents. One of which was a navy veteran.

I come from a long line of veterans, dating back to the Crusades.

That's actually really interesting!