Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A real life portal to Equestria?

StabbedByANarwhal

Just keep on wishing, and yes I would enter anyways if I become a pony too... a lesser chance to scaring the ponies.

A PORTAL TO EQUESTRIA?!! YYAAAAAAAAAATIMETOVISITNOIMEANSTARTMYNEWLIFEYEAAAAAAAAA :)

• Brohoof 1

I would use the portal just to talk to Discord, and find / resurrect KING SOMBRA (as he rightfully should be  :okiedokielokie: ) then serve him as a warrior, and locate Chrysii  :wub:   and be like "OMG! ULL DER EVUL WENS TOGEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and of course i would stay there FOREVER

post-24330-0-19680400-1395773439.jpg

I would get in only if im becoming a pony myself otherwise i would feel like an alien.

Exactly this.  Don't want to go in there and all of a sudden, be like that guy from Planet 51

I would go. ^^

I don't think they'd freak out if I turned to my pony persona. ^^"

But if I was a human, they would probably be a little weirded out. ^^"

I would go. ^^

I don't think they'd freak out if I turned to my pony persona. ^^"

But if I was a human, they would probably be a little weirded out. ^^"

Even if you didn't turn on arrival, Twilight would still have that transformation spell from It Ain't Easy Being Breezies.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

Even if you didn't turn on arrival, Twilight would still have that transformation spell from It Ain't Easy Being Breezies.

But isn't that just for turning ponies into breezies?

But isn't that just for turning ponies into breezies?

RD kept bugging Twi about being turned into a Dragon/Griffon/etc. next, so I'm sure it's multiple-choice.

Edited by Anti-Villain

RD kept bugging Twi about being turned into a Dragon/Griffon/etc. next, so I'm sure it's multiple-choice.

Well, that is true. ^^"

I guess best pony has no bounds!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

If such thing were possible i would be home even if it wasn't my exact home it would be fairly easy to create a new portal that leads to my home. I could even take the said portal and redirect it back to my home by altering its vibrations to match my home.

• 3 months later...

I would want to visit Equestria, but if I was the first one to find the portal, I would not go there, because what if it's a one-way trip? Worse, what if the air is poison to humans or human bodies react to magic the same way as they react to radiation (no indication that something's wrong until it's too late).