Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel about romantic relationships?

FatalRain

Are you in one? 

Do you want one?

How do you feel around other couples?

How many have you had?

I was in a relationship for five years, but since November of last year, things have been going kinda sour and I just don't feel like we're together anymore, so I basically consider myself single

I don't want a relationship right now anyways

Sometimes I feel jealous around couples because I miss having what they had

I only count three of my relationships since the others were either short or didn't feel like real relationships

It's sort of annoying to me now to hear people always talking about them as if nothing else matters!

That's actually something I liked about the first three seasons of MLP...it's so friendship focused and there's no romance!

• Brohoof 2

I can't say I have ever been one, it is only recently I have begun to express what one could call "serious" interest in one. 

• Brohoof 1

I can't say I have ever been one, it is only recently I have begun to express what one could call "serious" interest in one. 

Fair enough

It's a nice feeling when you have an interest in someone 

Makes the days brighter

Not in one, likely won't be for years to come regardless of whether I want one. There's a distinct possibility I'll never be in one because of my inability to socialize effectively and tendency to obsess over certain things to the point of ignoring the rest of the world.

I'm also not even remotely financially stable so don't have anything to offer anyone in the ways of stability anyway. "Let's go to dinner" "Okay but I have no money so you gotta pay" :okiedokielokie:

I really don't mind seeing other people in them or hearing them talk about them either.

I've been in four relationships but only one of them was even remotely serious. I was either too dumb and young or they weren't that into me and it didn't last long.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 3

They're about as useful as a hard hat in a nuclear holocaust.

The hell with 'em.

Actually, I retract that statement.

They're as useful as a hard hat in an asteroid field.

Edited by Seaweed
  • Brohoof 2

I'm assuming you're mainly talking about romantic relationships.

Yes, I'm currently in one. For a month now, actually. It's also my first. :3 And it's awesome. ^_^

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

Are you in one? No, not at all.

Do you want one? Once again, not at all.

How do you feel around other couples? I feel happy for them!

How many have you had? Absolutely none.

<><><><><><><><><>

You can say I am rather solitary when it comes to relationships. The closest I have ever gotten is with Starbound, and even then we are still just friends.

Are you in one?

I'm not in a relationship at the moment.

Do you want one?

Yeah, I'd want one with the right person. I do have the feels for someone, but I have yet to decide if or when to bring it up to that person.

I feel happy for them, but I'd be lying if I said I'd never felt jealous at times.

How many have you had?

Two.

• Brohoof 1

Not in one right now~

Meh it would be interesting as long as we would have stuff in common~

They are fine as long as they aren't doing anything serious or I'm the third wheel.

to many which all failed =3= shame~ but it is what is it~

I'm not in a relationship at the moment.

Yeah, I'd want one with the right person. I do have the feels for someone, but I have yet to decide if or when to bring it up to that person.

I feel happy for them, but I'd be lying if I said I'd never felt jealous at times.

Two.

You should tell them!

Life's about living it to the fullest and you don't wanna waste precious time  :)

• Brohoof 1

Are you in one?

Unless you count my hand, nope.

Do you want one?

Yes, but only with someone who is right for me.

Mostly happy for them but I can get a bit jealous sometimes, for the most part I have avoided the whole "forever alone" mentality but I am only human and can get lonely.

How many have you had?

None, but I don't plan on having that always be the case but at the same time I am not just going to seek a relationship just for t he sake of one. There are worse things than being single and being in bad relationship is probably one of them.

for about 10 minutes, then I kicked them outa the car.

Only 10 minutes? I may not have much experience with relationships but I do want things to last if you know what I mean.

• Brohoof 2

Unless you count my hand, nope.

Yes, but only with someone who is right for me.

Mostly happy for them but I can get a bit jealous sometimes, for the most part I have avoided the whole "forever alone" mentality but I am only human and can get lonely.

None, but I don't plan on having that always be the case but at the same time I am not just going to seek a relationship just for t he sake of one. There are worse things than being single and being in bad relationship is probably one of them.

Only 10 minutes? I may not have much experience with relationships but I do want things to last if you know what I mean.

Please, its all about me man. If she wants it to last longer, she can go get into a different car.
  • Brohoof 1

I currently am not in one.

I'm not so sure, I know I don't want one from anyone around me area, but maybe somewhere else....

Kinda awkward to be honest. Maybe it's because of the lack of a relationship I've been in.

I also kinda answered above, but in a more clear answer, none.  Though being in a relationship requires a certain mindset, a mindset I an't really in...yet.

Are you in one? 

Not at the moment. 

Do you want one?

Yes, being in a relationship is nice, but I'm not in a hurry or desperate to find someone. I only would date someone if it felt right. 

Depends on the couple. I'm usually happy for my friends, but if their relationship is poisonous then I just feel sad. 

How many have you had?

Uhhh 3 official ones I guess. The ones before that didn't really count. 

Am I in one? Yes. A long-distance relationship with WindyRunner

Do I want one? I don't like being single but... that's never an issue ;)

How do I feel around other couples? Jealous. I say that because I just assume the girl is going to steal my boyfriend.

How many relationships have I been in? I've been in 2 serious relationships (both lasting 2 years).

No, I'm not in a relationship right now.

However, I would love to have one. I just feel very lonely at times~

I feel kind of awkward when near couples, sometimes even jealous.

I haven't had any serious relationship as of now.

I don't really know how to feel about the idea of a relationship. Talking to others makes me nervous, and I hate being touched without warning. I like the idea of being close enough to someone to enjoy talking with them, and hugging and other various couple things. I don't know who would date me though. I don't talk much, and when I do I'm usually very blunt, and I might come off as impolite. I also have some very weird interests that might push some people away. But if they don't love me for being me, then they're not worth my time.

• Brohoof 1

I am in one I am not sure anymore as long as they're not all lovey dovey or making out in front of me, i am fine too many, all failed (this one may get to that too, *sighs*)

Gonna edit it...

I was in a relationship

I'm not in a relationship, but I would like to get in one once I've finished my studies. I have no intention of forcing a relationship or rushing anything, plus I have no fears of living a single life if it comes down to that. I haven't been in a proper relationship yet beyond a high school crush.

As for how I feel around couples, it depends on the relationship between the couple. Some are a pleasure to be with, others are a bit... well, awkward...