Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel about romantic relationships?

FatalRain

Taken? No

Seeking? not until I get my life straight

Around other couples? Sometimes jealous, sometimes depressed, depends on the situation

Number of? Two or three but I won't count them since I was not a participating member, ignoring the gf, no dates, no dances, evasive, pretty much every check on the list of "the clam shell boyfriend.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not very attractive, and kind of weird, so I don't get my hopes up lol. I'd like to date again, though.

I've had a couple of relationships, but none were serious. They affected me a bit, I guess. A couple of months ago there was this guy I really really liked, we weren't dating but he broke my heart, haven't even told anyone about it, sooo here I am.

I don't mind other couples as long as they aren't all- hands down each others pants every two minutes.

If I were to date again, that person should have the patience of a saint. I'll be alright with my loving, mental family who's full of drama until then.

Are you in one? 

Hahahahahahaha. No.

Do you want one?

Eh, I guess I wouldn't mind having one. I wouldn't dare waste my time with someone who's incompetent though, so I'd be really picky about who I decide to spend my time with. They've got to be the right kind of gal personality wise! I don't care a whole lot about looks.

How do you feel around other couples?

Normal? I don't feel any different around couples than I do single people.

How many have you had?

Oh my. THIS question again... I won't answer this, I'll keep it a secret!

Edited by Pandoraxe

I've been in a few here and there the only ones that didn't end horribly were the ones we weren't totally serious about, now days i don't really have a romantic interest not a strong one at least, but i would like to be in a relationship with someone again someday.

Are you in one? 

Nope.

Do you want one?

Not really a priority for me. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, that's fine too. I'm not actively searching for one. 

Indifferent. I may be a solitary person, but I'm also empathetic (or at least I try to be). So I'm happy for them. :)

How many have you had?

Yes I am in a relationship, and I intend to keep that relationship going. :3

As for how I feel around other couples, I don't really mind them.

I've had 2 really serious relationships and 3 ones that didn't really last that long.

Are you in one?

No.

Do you want one?

Yes, very much so however I have difficulty meeting people in general let alone someone I can honestly trust and care about. The kind of people I would want to be with are all very introverted and indoorsy and unfortunately the only way to meet that kind of person is to break into their house. I don't want to use a dating service.

Absolutely fine if not a little jealous.

How many have you had?

Only one that I thought might have been something special but it was short lived and just 'not meant to be'

Are you in one? 

Nope.

Do you want one?

Sometimes the irrational side of my mind wants one, but then the rational side of my mind tells me it's a bad idea.

Indifferent for the most part.

How many have you had?

None whatsoever. I'm definitely not good boyfriend material.

I'm not in one.

I would like one, no matter how unlikely it is. xP

Seeing couples doesn't really affect me. (They're bloody everywhere)

And I have never had one. (This probably won't change for a while. :P)

Are you in one?- yes, it'll be 2 months on the 12th!! I intend to keep it going, I could spend the rest of my life with him and be absolutely happy.

How do you feel around other couples?- normal, even when I didn't have a boyfriend I still felt normal. Then again I'm always around my sister and her boyfriend since they've been dating for about 3 and half years.

How many have you had?- um... 8 different boyfriends. I was off and on with a couple. I was really scared of commitment, but I'm definitely ready now considering me and my boyfriend are going strong. :)

• Brohoof 2

This is a multi-question combo!

1. Are you in one? 

Yes. Currently I am in a relationship with my wonderful boyfriend and he is absolutely perfect. ^__^ This relationship is something I never would have expected and I am incredibly fortunate. Considering that I absolutely had no confidence in love before, it is quite the thing.

2. Do you want one?

Yes, my current one. Love is something that is interesting to me. While I don't think it is absolutely necessary for everyone, having someone that you know is always there, someone that looks past all of your flaws and can comfort you and someone that you love so dearly, it is a very positive feeling. For me at least.

3. How do you feel around other couples?

Kinda awkward, only because I am not sure what to say in those scenarios. :P Usually they are talking with each other so...it can be weird.

4. How many have you had?

Counting my current relationship, 3 and my current one is by far the best one I could possibly have, no question. The first two were incredibly shaky experiences and not too good. This one, I have more confidence in than I could have ever had. :)

• Brohoof 2

Are you in one?

No.

Do you want one?

I don't even know anymore. At this point I've been single for so long it's hard to imagine being anything else.

I used to be envious, now I don't really care.

How many have you had?

None.

I'm in a relationship, I'm now happy that I finally found a match :) in fact I'm planning on proposing soon to her ^^ just need a plan on surprising her.

I'm already taken

I'm happy for the ponies that has found their match

my first one sucked since I found out she was with someone else but I'm happy somepony love me for who I am

• Brohoof 1

Are you in one? 

No.

Do you want one?

Yes, I'm slowly making my way in to one right now.

The same as usual, Nothing in particular.

How many have you had?

1, Ended about a year ago.

Edited by Gentleman Cruki

In? Nope!

Want? Meh, whatever comes I guess, but not really.

Feelings? Pretty cool! I'll ship it to the Moon and back if it's a cute couple, but... If I feel they don't suit each other I'll silently watch from the sides and just feel somewhat bummed.

Numbers? 0!

• Brohoof 2

I am in one, and I'm glad. It's a mixed bag, sometimes there're bad times but mostly there're good times, so I think I'm on the right track about it. It's not always easy, but nothing ever is.

I only had two relationships in my life, and compared to the previous one, the current is several hundred magnitudes better. Maybe I'm over-analysing, or maybe I've changed somewhat (it was quite a while ago), but I think I prefer things the way they are now.

I'm okay with most other couples, but usually I'm overly-judging of whom my close friends choose to see.

If i had to describe relationships to someone then all i would say is "hard" and that's from my experiences from my 8 relationships and that's right 8.

Most of my relationships were long distance which makes them a lot harder then IRL ones since you got to keep a healthy relationship when your unable to see each other face to face, Normally video chat is your best ally but if you can only use text to chat then sharing emotions through text is hard, best thing you can do is with faces such as :D but they can easily tell lies. Most of my relationships were long distance and i thought they were easy at first but they slowly got worse and worse till i couldn't bare them.

I have been in IRL relationships and for me all they were is just awkward but that's just me. I imagine they would be a lot better if i didn't have anxiety but that doesn't mean they are hard.

Oh and not to mention the feeling of heart break... Oh how horrible it is.

I'm not in a relationship and most likely won't be for a long time

I feel like i do want a relationship from time to time but i always pull myself away

Around other couples i can get jealous from time to time.

8 relationships, 4 girls and 4 boys

Are you in one? 

Nope

Do you want one?

I have no objection, I just don't really get out.

Not uncomfortable. I guess I could be jealous on certain occasions.

How many have you had?

Never been in one. I've kissed someone before, just never really went past that.

Are you in one? No

Do you want one? Yes, but.. meeting new people right now has been nearly impossible for me lately.   And I want to meet someone I feel I will feel really comfortable with, and around.. Knowing how I've been lately, that's not gonna be easy.

How do you feel around other couples? I tend to feel slightly jealous. I try to not think about it. 

How many have you had? I've had quite a few.  none has lasted too long, and I've only had one where we were really connected.

I'm married.  Previous to my wedding, I dated quite a bit (particularly when I was in college).  I actually love being married.  My wife's amazing and is somehow able to put up with me.  I consider myself quite lucky.  I couldn't imagine not being married, now.

• Brohoof 2

Im in one every week it seems. Guy asks me out, then dumps me cause im working. Girl asks me out, dumps me because im too intelligent. Dude asks me out, dumps me because he doesnt think he's gay. Girl asks me out, dumps me because im a military brat. Its like....am I practice for these people?

I want one...a real one. One where the person likes the same things I do. One where they love cuddling and stuff. One where money isnt an issue.

When im around couples im just like "meh". Course half my friends are married, the other half arent dating cause they are focusing on their lives. I do have one or two friends who are dating and when their with there girls it doesnt really bug me.

I think I've had 4 that actually lasted more than a week. I say I think cause this girl back in High School said she was dating me but was never around. I went to a Charter school so seeing other people was kinda rare.

Are you in one? 

Not at the moment.

Do you want one?

No, not now. I've always preferred living alone, but I'm not downright against the idea of being in one either. I'd rather decide for myself when it's the good time to get into a relationship, actually.

I don't really care. Whether they're happy, quiet or whatever, I am neutral about many couples I meet.

How many have you had?

Only one. Can't say it went well, but I'm not going to grieve over it.