Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A few questions about tulpas

Vinyl Scratch.

Hey guys,

I've been contemplating about possibly creating a tulpa, I know it's not easy so I have a few questions before I rush into anything, any help would be awesome! 

I'm probably gonna sound stupid as hell xD

1.Are your tulpas always around/visible or is it something you choose, or do they come and go at their own will?

2. How do you interact with your tulpa in public or around public, most people I know will thing I'm crazy if I start talking out loud to myself.

Well...I guess that's all I can think of for now but do leave anything else I should know/do/learn before attempting to create a tulpa

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@,

I know but I'm not making this thread to discuss tulpas, but just to ask a few questions that I personally have

Hey guys,

I've been contemplating about possibly creating a tulpa, I know it's not easy so I have a few questions before I rush into anything, any help would be awesome! 

I'm probably gonna sound stupid as hell xD

1.Are your tulpas always around/visible or is it something you choose, or do they come and go at their own will?

2. How do you interact with your tulpa in public or around public, most people I know will thing I'm crazy if I start talking out loud to myself.

Well...I guess that's all I can think of for now but do leave anything else I should know/do/learn before attempting to create a tulpa

P.S. The trolling component is fully intended and purely for fun. ^_^

Edited by Dowlphin

I think they come whenever they want, but you can choose if you want them to leave/appear.

I'm not an expert on Tulpae, but I'm pretty sure for your second problem you can simply talk to them in your head.

• Brohoof 1