Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusade - A Dash of Adventure (it's a game!)

bufbaf

Heya!

I just noticed a horrifying lack of CMC:ADoA discussion over here, so I decided to show you our game a bit.

So without further ado, have some videos!

Our newest little teaser trailer to show you how far we got. A few recent new things are missing, but you'll get the point .

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjP2UK-5LM

A selection of background tracks for some of the scenes.

[edited due to max media links allowed - check them out on the same youtube channel]

A new scene currently in the making: The Ponyville Spa (far from finished)

http://fc05.devianta...fko-d4mevsi.png

http://fc03.devianta...fko-d4mgwkd.png

So yeah, there you have it. This game will be very much alike old school classics, like Day of the Tentacle, or the Monkey Island series, and of course will be absolutely free to download. It may take a while to wait, though, 'cause we're just three guys working on it on a regular basis. If you want to learn more or just want to know what we're up to, be sure to check out our home page / news roundup at www.manestreamgames.com and/or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.

Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

• Brohoof 3

I feel like my childhood came back for a brief second, seriously that song reminded me of every tv show I knew and loved as kid(ddier me) I love that song so bad, and I can't wait for that game to come out

Looks great. Do you know when it will be playable ?????

Oh right, forgot about that: You actually can download a playable concept demo right now, on manestreamgames.com :) It features one complete (but pretty hastily made-up) puzzle, but please don't judge the final game quality by the demo - it's basically just our first proof of concept, made barely playable ^^

• Brohoof 1

Oh right, forgot about that: You actually can download a playable concept demo right now, on manestreamgames.com :) It features one complete (but pretty hastily made-up) puzzle, but please don't judge the final game quality by the demo - it's basically just our first proof of concept, made barely playable ^^

Cool, I'll check it out later. And Welcome to the forums! :)

Oh right, I can post those missing music tracks now :) Since I'm in charge of the music, I'd be very happy to hear what you guys think - do they match the scene, how could I improve them, or are you actually okay with them?

Fluttershy's Cottage

My personal favorite, if I may say so. Also, the first completely original (non-remix) song of the game.

Sugar Cube Corner

Tried to keep up a happy Pinkie tune here :)

Aaaand

Carousel Boutique

Yeah. It's, uhm, Boutique-y. I think.

this is the first time I've seen anything like this so I have no idea what it's about, care to explain specifically but with as few words as possible?

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

this is the first time I've seen anything like this so I have no idea what it's about, care to explain specifically but with as few words as possible?

Rainbow Dash is missing, so the CMC go on a quest to find her. Hilarity ensues. Also, it's a Point and Click Adventure game, where you'll control the 3 Crusaders, solve puzzles and talk a lot. We're trying to take some of the things we liked from other games (like the easy controls of Monkey Island 3, the 3 character from DotT) as well as bringing in a lot of new stuff never seen before (a "quest" system to keep track of what you're doing, singing/karaoke, hopefully a few other unexpected things). All this while staying totally within the original series' universe, relying on fan canon as little as possible (thank Celestia for that Derpy ep) and keeping it fun for Bronies and original fans (aka kids) alike.

You may also want to check out our F.A.Q.

Rainbow Dash is missing, so the CMC go on a quest to find her. Hilarity ensues. Also, it's a Point and Click Adventure game, where you'll control the 3 Crusaders, solve puzzles and talk a lot. We're trying to take some of the things we liked from other games (like the easy controls of Monkey Island 3, the 3 character from DotT) as well as bringing in a lot of new stuff never seen before (a "quest" system to keep track of what you're doing, singing/karaoke, hopefully a few other unexpected things). All this while staying totally within the original series' universe, relying on fan canon as little as possible (thank Celestia for that Derpy ep) and keeping it fun for Bronies and original fans (aka kids) alike.

You may also want to check out our F.A.Q.

ok I may download it next month

• 2 weeks later...

A few things going on on our Blog right now :) PonyGAF's own Ahoyhoy volunteered to keep the site alive, and he's doing a great job so far :) For example, you might want to check out his recent funny little story about a new, original background piece for the Ponyville Spa scene!