Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

I like this thread, good.

On the topic, I say we go with having them remember this once from being in the factory. Despite that fact it's a bit of a plot whole, it is a lot more efficient, and will lead to a less confusing end of round discussion between characters.

A replacement for the message group. You can click follow on the top right to get notifications from it though.

Ok so what are we talking about right now?

Yeah, I'd say to have them remember things, and if it's that much of a plot hole, we can always say it had something to do with being directly exposed to Codely and the creatures from Lyoko or something.

• Brohoof 1

Ok so what are we talking about right now?

We're going to launch a return to past, established cannon of the show says only people who have been in the computer can remember what happened. But it would be easier if we all remembered.

We're going to launch a return to past, established cannon of the show says only people who have been in the computer can remember what happened. But it would be easier if we all remembered.

Yea i know that so before you do return to the past, have everyone go to the lyoko

Right now the majority of us are thinking we can just remember regardless of plot holes. I'm cool with it either way.

I'm ok with that :P

• Brohoof 1

Yea i know that so before you do return to the past, have everyone go to the lyoko

That's a bit complicated, considering the X.A.N.A. possessed girl is still fighting the people right outside the factory, and we were planning on going towards a "in the nick of time" thing, to the RTP was run right before she killes them.

• Brohoof 1

There is a few other options, we can remember it as a dream and slowly stream back to the factory, we can have only the kids who have been to Lyoko remember and the rest of us follow them back by contrivance. 

OR and I just got this one, because the computer hasn't preformed an RTP in awhile, we can say there was some sort of glitch, everybody close to the factory remembered it fairly well, but the further away people are the more it seems like a dejavue .

• Brohoof 2

There is a few other options, we can remember it as a dream and slowly stream back to the factory, we can have only the kids who have been to Lyoko remember and the rest of us follow them back by contrivance. 

OR and I just got this one, because the computer hasn't preformed an RTP in awhile, we can say there was some sort of glitch, everybody close to the factory remembered it fairly well, but the further away people are the more it seems like a dejavue .

Do that then, That sounds good

I think i'd go with option number two, then we could go to a time skip where all of the same kids have already found each other and have just started to converse over what just happened.

Ya,we have to wait for Dex to finish his test, before doing any RTPing. I'm kinda waiting too so I can do my last minute bit of destruction before he deactivates the tower.

@

Tell me before you deactivate the Tower so I can do my thing.

Ya,we have to wait for Dex to finish his test, before doing any RTPing. I'm kinda waiting too so I can do my last minute bit of destruction before he deactivates the tower.

@

Tell me before you deactivate the Tower so I can do my thing.

Okay, sounds like a plan.

But before you do RTP, Dex needs to defeat Codely or get into the tower quickly

Yeah, something along those lines. My character can probably help with that.

Yeah, something along those lines. My character can probably help with that.

Yea if your guy can get past the tarantulas