Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

Hey quick question

After RTP... is that the end of the roleplay or do we continue with out events happening?

That's just the end of the first "episode". The RP is still going to continue indefinitely.

Oh, and can somebody hurry up and send me to Lyoko? Because right now I'm just sitting in the scanner like an idiot.

@@Secret Person,

Hey, remind me what XANA stands for again. Can't remember, it's been a little too long.  

I actually have no idea, I tried looking it up, but they may have never explained. All I know is it's the evil virus that causes trouble all of the time.

Ok I'm lost, what about a Potato? If anything you should use a pineapple.

She's referencing the role play. Runz's character wants to reduce the electricity in Minx's body.

I actually have no idea, I tried looking it up, but they may have never explained. All I know is it's the evil virus that causes trouble all of the time.

It's a reference to the pilot 'Garage Kids'. Xanadu was the name of Lyoko, they shortened it to just Xana and made him the bad guy of the show.

"Wait what? A bloody potato? The hell is wrong with you? Grounding means if she's on the ground, the charge will leave her. She needs CPR dammit!" He tore off the headset and went over to Minx to start administering CPR. "Alright, you. On the computer, keep them informed of enemy locations, green are friendly, red enemy." He barked to Whisper.

Great post Suitaloo, very funny.

I was the one who just got sent to Lyoko, right? I'm going to assume so, anyway, since I've been waiting for it.

Yes, Thunder's characters will likely follow you as well shortly.

Just to remind everyone

The only way you can kill XANA monsters is by hitting the Symbol of XANA somewhere on it's body

Krabs are the hardest to kill since there XANA symbol is on top of there head/shell what is a bit hard to reach without being shot

• Brohoof 1

We know that tere are three scanners right? All of them are full. How are we going to get everyone into Lyoko if there are only three scanners?

Aside from fudging it and simply ignoring that it's an issue? Good question.

We know that tere are three scanners right? All of them are full. How are we going to get everyone into Lyoko if there are only three scanners?

They just send you in, and can be used again. 

Just to remind everyone

The only way you can kill XANA monsters is by hitting the Symbol of XANA somewhere on it's body

Krabs are the hardest to kill since there XANA symbol is on top of there head/shell what is a bit hard to reach without being shot

I know, i'm playing by the position that my character doesn't know that. However, some can still be damaged aside from their symbol, and krabs can loose legs in the show sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, after the RTP, I'm assuming your all going to keep my character in the dark about this right? She's going to barely remember any of it due to being possessed and I'm contriving a plot about How she finds the truth.

Hey guys, after the RTP, I'm assuming your all going to keep my character in the dark about this right? She's going to barely remember any of it due to being possessed and I'm contriving a plot about How she finds the truth.

I'd support that. Really it's your decision, since you're the one officially running this RP.