Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

I.am.completely.lost.

You guys are super fast. I think I might drop out

In the Rp, Rush's character pulled you into the Supercomputer room. Here we are planning for what we will do next.

Right now it is going along the lines of "X.A.N.A. possessed girl get's close to killing somebody, Dex just get's into the tower in the nick of time, runs Return to the past, then we time skip to all of the characters trying to figure out what just happened in the factory."

This is all still being figured out though. But i suggest not completely dropping out yet. There are probably going to be different rounds, like how you'd see different episode on the show, and you can choose which ones to join based on how much time you have to follow them.

Well, if they actually knew how to use the computer they could send me to your coordinates.

What I was thinking, you can have you're character want to help after someone tells him they can fix it in Lyoko, then he is sent right into the action and has to figure out his powers in Lyoko while trying to help.

Sorry about the PM thing Alex, I'll post here from now on. Does anypony know where RunsWithsSquirlz is?

I just made a big post on it.

• Brohoof 1

I.am.completely.lost.

You guys are super fast. I think I might drop out

Don't worry about it, we have an entire team of characters ready to take care of your character and fill you in on any given moment.

What I was thinking, you can have you're character want to help after someone tells him they can fix it in Lyoko, then he is sent right into the action and has to figure out his powers in Lyoko while trying to help.

I just made a big post on it.

I saw, thank you.

So I'm seeing a lot of people liking the glitch idea, can we go with it?

• Brohoof 4

Well physical me is sitting on a couch, Whisper seems to still be in the basement i think. I cant come up with a good reply post for some reason

Technically right now you're still in the elevator, which is open on the floor with the supercomputer, and I suppose you're more or less part of the conversation I'm having with Minx. I kind of forced you to come with me, which was actually me realizing you might not be able to post for a while and trying to keep you involved somehow.

• Brohoof 1

Well physical me is sitting on a couch, Whisper seems to still be in the basement i think. I cant come up with a good reply post for some reason

Along with what Alex said, you can either have you character follow him to Lyoko and do battle stuff there, or just try and help the guy on the computer screen trying to figure out how it is working.

Right i'm a bit confused also

Could someone please tell me where everyone is in the roleplay. Like who's on the lyoko, who's not. Who's doing what right now in the RP?

• Brohoof 1

On another note, i'm just going to repost my character bion in this thread for reference, and i will add a Lyoko version of him description.

Name: Arti.F.Geheim

Appearance as a human: Average teen who likes to dress in suites often and wear classic style fancy hats. However, will usually just go with a simple trench coat and hat over average clothes for normal activities. Is caucasian, has green eyes, very black hair, and a goatee. Height is about 6,4. 

Basic personality: Very opinionated person who usually minds himself, but when given the chance will  try to work into most conversations involving politics, science, astronomy, and history. Is a queit Narcissist, and very good at criticism. He does try to get along with everyone, but won't deal well with people he can't get along with.

Political standing: Classically Liberal Anarcho-Capitalist (Libertarian).

Opinions on romance: "Blegh, if you fall in love, fine, but why is the genre so big?"

Backstory: (Work in Progress.)- A rather average guy trying to get through school so he can change the average part.

Special powers (if any): (Is this just based in the Lyoko world?)

At least 1 strength: Is very clever, yet decently honorable as well, and can focus on specific goals when needed.

At least 1 weakness: Let's himself get overwhelmed, has a bad temper when tripped, and will get into more than he can handle at that point.

At least 2 mundane facts: Is a very big fan of Garlic, secretly hates roads. 

Link to original OC: There isn't one.

Characters Lyoko model (design): Work in Progress.

Clothes: Wears mage-like robes under a grayish and much more decorative trench coat. Wears black metal looking boot, and classy gloves. Alos wearing a metal rimmed trilby, on his head, of course. 

Face: Same green eyes and face, but no with green face paint looking marking around his eyes and cheeks.

Weapons/abilities: Uses a two sided spear like sword, that can be used like a sword in combat, and thrown like a spear. Is detachable, and can be used as two smaller weapons.

Can also teleport short distances, and has good in Lyoko platforming skills, (Can jump well).

Edited by Secret Person

(edited)

Alright everypony, role call! Where are you and who are is close to?

Katie is posed and fighting on the ground floor of the factory with Thunder and his brother. Last I checked LineTrotters OC was fighting too.

Edited by lunaisbestpony
  • Brohoof 1

Could someone please tell me where everyone is in the roleplay. Like who's on the lyoko, who's not. Who's doing what right now in the RP?

Arti is in the Lyoko with Dex. Rush is headed there, possibly along with Whisper, but they haven't gone to the scanners yet. Alphonse is operating the computer, and Minx is with him. As far as I know, everyone else is still upstairs dealing with X.A.N.A.

• Brohoof 1

Vincent (Line trotter) and Thunders characters are outside lyoko fighting Luna's character who is possessed. Suitaloo's character alphonse is sitting at the supercomputer screen, along with Minx (Pixelate), and Runzwithsquirlz's character. Dex (Black Mask) is fighting Codely in Lyoko, and Arti (Me) is watching from short distance thinking about what to do. Rush's character is on his way to Lyoko as well if i'm correct.

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 1

Vincent (Line trotter) and Thunders characters are outside lyoko fighting Luna's character who is possessed. Suitaloo's character alphonse is sitting at the supercomputer screen, along with Minx (Pixelate), and Runzwithsquirlz's character. Dex (Black Mask) is fighting Codely in Lyoko, and Arti (Me) is watching from short distance thinking about what to do. Rush's character is on his way to Lyoko as well if i'm correct.

Thanks. that helped a lot :P

• Brohoof 1

Except according to his most recent post, Thunder's characters are now in the computer room as well, which begs the question: Who the hell is dealing with X.A.N.A. if we're all down there? And if nobody is, then why hasn't the possessed Luna followed us down yet?