Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

Jeez guys, I can't leave this alone for a minute after school is out and it's already about a page longer than it was when I left it.

Vincent (Line trotter) and Thunders characters are outside lyoko fighting Luna's character who is possessed. Suitaloo's character alphonse is sitting at the supercomputer screen, along with Minx (Pixelate), and Runzwithsquirlz's character. Dex (Black Mask) is fighting Codely in Lyoko, and Arti (Me) is watching from short distance thinking about what to do. Rush's character is on his way to Lyoko as well if i'm correct.

I know, I know, I was able to keep up reading it, but it's a lot of content you guys are chugging out, I'm impressed. I wish I could submit these RPs as papers for my college courses, then I'd go far beyond what is required for the paper to be complete :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Secret Person

Why do I keep calling you Secret Pony?

I dunno, but do remember Alphonse is at the computer to.

@@Alex Kennedy,

Wasn't expecting Thunder to go down, writting my post now. 

I think I may have to object to his sudden change of what is going on, that changes too much at once.

I know, I know, I was able to keep up reading it, but it's a lot of content you guys are chugging out, I'm impressed. I wish I could submit these RPs as papers for my college courses, then I'd go far beyond what is required for the paper to be complete :P

Yes, but with such speed, comes many grammar errors from myself.

I think I may have to object to his sudden change of what is going on, that changes too much at once.

So do I. In fact, the whole point of my last post was an attempt to say, without being incredibly rude and actually saying it, that Thunder Dash's post was poorly thought out and screws up everything.

Now remember everyone, before we have the nick of time thing, Black Mask has to get on with his test, and us in Lyoko can resume the fight with his character Dex. Otherwise It is slowed down right now.

@,

"Hmmm." Thunder stated looking around. he then saw a couple of open tubes. He then approached a person, who appeared to be talking to someone else. "Hey...do you remember how this thing works. It's been a long while..." Thunder stated. Blitz continued to look around. 

This would probably beg the question form Minx: "Who the heck are you two now?"

Oh well, I think we can work with it. That will leave me, Dex, Rush, and Thunders brother characters in Lyoko, while Luna's possessed character tries to get to the people in the control room, and Vincent tries to stop her.

However, where going to have to wait for Black Mask, (Dex).

I know right! Can I just refer my creative writing teacher to this? She'd give me all the points plus extra credit.

So there's the rev up for the 'nick of time' thing. What did you guys think?

@@Secret Person,

Well, in the RP, Katie's planning to destroy the computer. Thunder and Blitz are trying to get to Lyoko to help the others get the tower quickly. 

Actually, I'm just planning to pretty much explode everypony from the inside out with fire, and destroy the scanners so the people in Lyoko eventually perish and are unable to come back.  :D

So there's the rev up for the 'nick of time' thing. What did you guys think?

Soon, yes. but when Black Mask get's on, Rush and Thunder's guys get's in, and we will battle while Dex likely goes for the tower. Then is good for in the nick of time as she burst into the lab or something.

Last I checked, I was on the bridge, right outside the factory with Thunder's characters and Kelly...

I;d suggest you have you character try and Slow down Katie the possessed one. But whatever you want to do.

Back. Anything special happen?

No not really :P

But in the RP Dex is surrounded by Codely and two tarantulas

• Brohoof 1

@,

Well then, seems like this RP could end very quickly at the pace it's going.  

There's going to just be one for this round, then we will time skip to the characters conversing. there are going to be multiple rounds loosely connected, like the show ran, we're just near the end of the first.

Back. Anything special happen?

My Character is behind a tree near yours, Rush is on his way to Lyoko, and it looks like Thunders two sare as well. From there, we can have a battle and yours can either finish off the monsters or run for the tower.

Hey quick question

After RTP... is that the end of the roleplay or do we continue with out events happening?

@@Secret Person,

Oh well that's good. Like chapters right? 

Oh, I guess I'll edit my last post then. 

Yeah, like that. But first, after the climax and return to the past, we will have a short part of time where we just have all of our character discussing what happened in the computer room, all leading up to them choosing not to turn it off for some reason, and then moving on with their lives at the school, aside from knowing they may have to help stop X.A.N.A. often enough.

Hey quick question

After RTP... is that the end of the roleplay or do we continue with out events happening?

We continued as if the events did not happen aside from now the computer is on, and X.A.N.A. and all of our characters remember what happened.

• Brohoof 1