Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

WAIT GUYS! Anti-matter wall, + guardian, equals MASSIVE antimatter wall glitching, right?

Antimatter wall + Dark guardian = wall and guardian destroyed

@

Alright but Codely doesn't know that they teleported right?

Nope

• Brohoof 1

On Earth's side of things, is it alright if near the point of "in the nick of time", I write a bit of the Military attempting to use it's armored vehicles to evacuate the school and anyone else, but getting blocked into the storm zone?

Antimatter wall + Dark guardian = wall and guardian destroyed

Nope

I was just thinking, because the normal guard held people inside it, but is one of XANA's creations, so yeah, makes sense.  :D

• Brohoof 1

On Earth's side of things, is it alright if near the point of "in the nick of time", I write a bit of the Military attempting to use it's armored vehicles to evacuate the school and anyone else, but getting blocked into the storm zone?
I'm good with that! 
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just to note this about Codely's antimatter

The antimatter devirtualises anything that is been virtualised including XANA monsters and if it comes into contact with something else made out of the same Antimatter then they will both be destroyed so pushing (Somehow) a dark guardian into a dark guardian would destroy them both or you could push something made out of antimatter into one of XANA monsters and the normal monster would be destroyed but the antimatter monster would still be alive

Edited by Codelyoko373

Can you explain that a bit better please?

Well, considering the fact that the ale had worn away at the dark guardian, wouldn't it imply that it's made out of a similar substance, despite the fact that Alphonse has been drinking it, it works as a weapon (somewhat at least), and it erodes the antimatter guardian, and since it's not actual antimatter and we're calling everything made out of it "Dark" can we just retcon it to calling it "Dark Matter"? That makes so much more sense because of the fact that antimatter and matter (any matter, including oxygen) just cancel out and cause an explosion? It's driving my OCD wild.

We still haven't answered this question. Who can deactivate the tower?

I just put forth the idea that Alphonse would do it with Jeremie's guidance in the post.

I just put forth the idea that Alphonse would do it with Jeremie's guidance in the post.

Don't forget the antimatter wall

Well, considering the fact that the ale had worn away at the dark guardian, wouldn't it imply that it's made out of a similar substance, despite the fact that Alphonse has been drinking it, it works as a weapon (somewhat at least), and it erodes the antimatter guardian, and since it's not actual antimatter and we're calling everything made out of it "Dark" can we just retcon it to calling it "Dark Matter"? That makes so much more sense because of the fact that antimatter and matter (any matter, including oxygen) just cancel out and cause an explosion? It's driving my OCD wild.

Maybe but i can't really just change the name of it since Codely called it that for a while :P

Maybe but i can't really just change the name of it since Codely called it that for a while :P

That's the entire point of a retcon, you just start calling it that and we go along as if he'd been calling it that the whole time.

That's the entire point of a retcon, you just start calling it that and we go along as if he'd been calling it that the whole time.

So what are you trying to say i should do?

So what are you trying to say i should do?

Basically just start calling it Dark Matter and nobody would question it because theoretically he had been calling it that the whole time. That is, if you're ok with that of course.

Basically just start calling it Dark Matter and nobody would question it because theoretically he had been calling it that the whole time. That is, if you're ok with that of course.

It seems a bit strange just to start calling it Dark matter...

(edited)

@,

I changed what I originally put, but he figured out that if you throw monsters at it, it'll eventually fall. Going based on what Odd said, only things controlled by XANA can touch it and not be harmed. Or we can just chuck the dark guardian at it, that works too. 

Edited by Black Mask
  • Brohoof 1

Ok what i'm going to do is just randomly stop calling it Antimatter and start calling it dark matter

• Brohoof 1

Notice, whoever gets in the tower first is the deactivator for the day, sound good?

Ok what i'm going to do is just randomly stop calling it Antimatter and start calling it dark matter

Dude, it's SciFi

• Brohoof 1

@,

I changed what I originally put, but he figured out that if you throw monsters at it, it'll eventually fall. Going based on what Odd said, only things controlled by XANA can touch it and not be harmed. Or we can just chuck the dark guardian at it, hat works too. 

I was thinking you should lead the dark guardian into it, someone risking themselves for it and all and another pushing it the rest of the way, causing a glitch in the wall.

I guess that's fine.

Everyone appears to be waiting...