Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

Got it, I'lll write the time skip now.

Time skip is fine. Just keep in mind that six is when Rush is coming to pick up Whisper.
Kept in mind, it's 5:30 

I'm going to bed every pony. Night night. :)

What time are the clubs? I just want to know because I'm conflicted as to whether I should have Alphonse fighting someone, just finishing fighting someone, or just going to dinner.

Fun fact: Zui Quan is actually a style of Wushu, known in the west as "The Drunken Fist" or "The Drunken Boxer". It was popularized for our parents in the Jackie Chan film "The Drunken Master" in 1978, and popularized for our generation by Rock Lee from Naruto in episode 123 of the Anime "The Leaf's Handsome Devil". Contrary to popular belief, being drunk is not a factor in it. It's merely a guise to let down the enemy's defenses, and if you were to do it while drunk, you'd mostly likely injure yourself as tremendous balance is needed.

• Brohoof 1

Ya, it was pre10ty scary, good thing it won't happen again.

Nope. Not do9ng this again. I've already survived one attack And I don't plan on f8cing another.

@,

Rush doesn't currently have a roommate, and his thinking would probably be that he'd rather it stay that way in case he ever wants to bring a girl into his room. Of course, he wouldn't really mind having a roommate. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't speak for everypony, but personally, I'm a sucker for adorable romance. :wub:   You may want to wrap it up soon tho, we do have other things to do.  :lol:

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian