Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

Rush shook his head furiously. "Oh, no I... absolutely not. I mean, I suppose the thought had occurred to me that it could happen, but... I don't know, I don't want to push you or anything. I mean, I'm sure I'd enjoy it if that's how this evening ended, but that's entirely up to you. I know I do have a certain reputation, but I really do have a more romantic side, and I didn't just do all this because I think you're hot. I mean, I do, but there's more to it than that. I just really like being around you. I feel like when you're around, I'm suddenly open and vulnerable and all too aware of all my flaws, which you'd think would be a bad thing but... I don't know, I like it. It makes me realize how lucky I am to be around you in the first place. There's something special about you, because there aren't any other girls that make me feel like that. And to me that just shows how much I like you." Suddenly he found himself very much embarrassed. He shook his head and tried to laugh it off.
  :wub: cuteness overload!

(edited)

@@Alex Kennedy

Let's see if you can go even more sappier in your next post. For some reason, I don't quite believe you.

We'll see. I haven't flexed those muscles in a while, and Rush isn't the most suited for it. If I were playing Lost Knowledge, I'd blow you're mind. I don't use him much anymore, though.

Edited by Alex Kennedy

Wait a second.

Wait if ME (the receiver of the sappiness) dies of an overload?

My death is on you guys.

You had to make him do it.

Don't worry. I'm not doing it yet. I actually have plans for later. But I'll give you time to prepare yourself. This level of sap will do for now.

@,

Well, I have to build up to it first by going in the complete opposite direction, and that won't happen until later, assuming the opportunity comes up at all. 

@,

I'm indifferent. Do whatever you want. 

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

I can't tell you because that would spoil the surprise. But I actually have two things in mind. One of them would only occur if by coincidence someone else did something that prompted it, and the other would require Rush to get possessed by X.A.N.A. As you can imagine, the latter one is most unpleasant. It will, however, lead to extreme sappiness. Of course, that's assuming I decide I'm actually wiling to do it at all.

Ya, I'm 17, but my little brother talks in riddles. I'm at the age where I have little to no idea what the younger kids are saying, keeping up with that stuff is too mainstream anyway, I'm too hipster for that. Is Breaking Bad any good? My mom won't let me watch it, but it's on Netflix and I can watch it there if I really wanted to.

Yeah I feel so old now.

I know that feel. I knew I was old when I saw they were remaking Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, and I looked over at my copy of it and still thought of it as a relatively recent game. 

Oh I know what you mean. Yeah I feel so old now. Especially when i can't work windows fucking 8.

Breaking Bad has all the feels. It's just...so good.

I think I'll give it a try.

Alright, I'm making it morning, any objections?

Objections, objections, taking objections for the next 10 minutes.

• Brohoof 1