Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

(edited)

The personality is more angry than the others and in a lot of ways, more evil. She's like Devilinx only way worse and to keep it consistent, the name could end in -inx. Sadistic! That's the word. She's sadistic and angry at the world around her.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

Hey , just so I'm clear, in Lyoko, when Minx or her personalities gets devirtualized, what happens? Does every aspect of Minx get devirtualized? Or is it just kept in stasis until Minx herself devirtualizes? And then what if Minx devirtualizes, but not Devilinx, Angelinx, or Hellinx?

Think of it like this, in Dota 2, the hero Meepo can duplicate himself with his ultimate, and they are just as strong as the original Meepo (not terribly strong, slightly below average), can gain XP, money, etc, but once one dies, they all die. Or is it closer to illusions, where the original will have better defenses than the illusions, but the illusions are expendable and can't gain xp/money, but when the original dies, they're still around until their timer is up? Or is it closer to Death Prophets Ult where the ghosts she summons disappear if she dies as well?

@@Suitaloo

I've done this a couple of times in the RP but I may not have explained it clear enough.

For one thing, Minx's personalities are a lot more agile than Minx because of one fact alone. They have a one hit kill. If they get hit once, they get sent back into Minx's mind and she can't make them reappear. But if Minx gets devirtualised before her personalities do, then I have no idea. Haven't really explored that yet.

Maybe this is a better explanation. When her personalities get devirtualised, they go back into Minx's mind and everything's back to normal. If she gets devirtualised and her personalities don't then I don't have a clue as to what would happen.

<---- You know you love it

I'm disturbed and aroused at the same time.

@@Suitaloo

I've done this a couple of times in the RP but I may not have explained it clear enough.

For one thing, Minx's personalities are a lot more agile than Minx because of one fact alone. They have a one hit kill. If they get hit once, they get sent back into Minx's mind and she can't make them reappear. But if Minx gets devirtualised before her personalities do, then I have no idea. Haven't really explored that yet.

Maybe this is a better explanation. When her personalities get devirtualised, they go back into Minx's mind and everything's back to normal. If she gets devirtualised and her personalities don't then I don't have a clue as to what would happen.

Ok, so it's closer to the illusions then?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm disturbed and aroused at the same time.

EDIT: I'm going to bring in my new guy, How should i do that?

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1