Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Country or place would you like to visit?

FatalRain

I was always fearful that I'd lose my belongings in the many moves I've done

Can't even imagine how it'd go if I had to move again now

I have so many Monster High dolls, and they're still in their boxes, so it'd be a pain to pack  :blink:

I have a few anime statues/figures and a wall scroll that I don't want broken xD Not much pony merch though X.x need more.

I have a few anime statues/figures and a wall scroll that I don't want broken xD Not much pony merch though X.x need more.

My wall scroll got broken while I was still living here! hahahah

it fell down and my cat proceeded to chew on the plastic >A<

My anime figures have been fine through 4 of my moves though :D

My wall scroll got broken while I was still living here! hahahah

it fell down and my cat proceeded to chew on the plastic >A<

My anime figures have been fine through 4 of my moves though :D

My cat would be feeling the terror of Nightmare Moon... or just kicked out of my room for a bit

My cat would be feeling the terror of Nightmare Moon... or just kicked out of my room for a bit

It bothered me less because I hadn't paid for it myself

but if she chewed on anything I bought...she would be punished

I'm not sure how

more than likely, she wouldn't be allowed in my room and I'd take away her treats for a long time

I'd love to visit Alaska for a while. But, I've gone to NY on a 2 day trip and have always wondered what it would be like to live there?

I wouldn't want to live in NY >A<

It's too busy and bustling for me

I already can't stand the city I'm in!

more than likely, she wouldn't be allowed in my room and I'd take away her treats for a long time

Exactly that. I have a trouble maker cat that gets his paws on EVERYTHING. I tend to keep out of my room but he comes in once in a while.

I wouldn't want to live in NY >A<

It's too busy and bustling for me

I already can't stand the city I'm in!

I live in a very quiet area and i kind of like the fast pace of NY

Edited by WesBur13

Exactly that. I have a trouble maker cat that gets his paws on EVERYTHING. I tend to keep out of my room but he comes in once in a while.

My cat likes to harass me if I don't let her in the room

she'll lay in the hall and jingle my door until I go insane >A<

I live in a very quiet area and i kind of like the fast pace of NY

Well, everyone's got different tastes ^^

Just keep in mind that it's verrrrrry expensive!

I have traveled through Europe quite a bit, and honestly, it's really not my thing. I love routine.

The only places I kind of want to visit are Canada, Hawaii and New Zealand.

I suppose when you travel a lot already, it can start to get dull and you'll crave a steady place of living, huh?

New Zealand must be lovely too

Just keep in mind that it's verrrrrry expensive!

Thats the reason I'll more than likely be stuck in Ohio

My cat thats laying on my legs this very moment has a tendency to only want attention when: A im on xbox, B im on xbox, C im repairing a phone.

I would like to visit Sweden and Norway, the closest I have been was Copenhagen, Denmark, we could have crossed into Sweden on the Öresund Bridge, but I had family in the Netherlands so we didn't go. From what I can tell Sweden and Norway are great places to visit, great scenery, friendly people and plenty to do, plus I always had dreams of going to Sweden and Norway, so I can say I have been there in my dreams. Another place I would like to go is Quebec, Canada, like Scandinavia, there is a lot to do and see, I can speak French, so I would feel like I'm at home there, then again if there is a temperate forest and cold weather, I will enjoy every the land has to offer.  

has a tendency to only want attention when: A im on xbox, B im on xbox, C im repairing a phone.

My cat LOOOOOVES hitting my mic when I'm playing my games on pc or xbox :c as well as hitting the charm I have on my 3DS

I would like to visit Sweden and Norway, the closest I have been was Copenhagen, Denmark, we could have crossed into Sweden on the Öresund Bridge, but I had family in the Netherlands so we didn't go. From what I can tell Sweden and Norway are great places to visit, great scenery, friendly people and plenty to do, plus I always had dreams of going to Sweden and Norway, so I can say I have been there in my dreams. Another place I would like to go is Quebec, Canada, like Scandinavia, there is a lot to do and see, I can speak French, so I would feel like I'm at home there, then again if there is a temperate forest and cold weather, I will enjoy every the land has to offer.  

You can speak French? Please teach me!  ^_^

That does give you quite the upper-hand though

I hope you get to visit those places~

My cat LOOOOOVES hitting my mic when I'm playing my games on pc or xbox :c as well as hitting the charm I have on my 3DS

I dont have to woory about the mic im one of THOSE people who uses a kinect, but playing gta and have a cat decide it must rub it's face all over the contoller makes things iritating. And thats before it gets to the catnip. my sister and brother in law decided it would be funny to put it all over under my bed. :mellow:

I dont have to woory about the mic im one of THOSE people who uses a kinect, but playing gta and have a cat decide it must rub it's face all over the contoller makes things iritating. And thats before it gets to the catnip. my sister and brother in law decided it would be funny to put it all over under my bed. :mellow:

:blink:  Evil siblings are evil. Would have to put my cat in a bomb shelter so nothing broke if it was on cat nip.

:blink:  Evil siblings are evil. Would have to put my cat in a bomb shelter so nothing broke if it was on cat nip.

now shes just sitting ignoring me when i want to give her attention! Her mood swings are as bad as ohios weather.

post-25195-0-04116500-1395279503_thumb.jpg

now shes just sitting ignoring me when i want to give her attention! Her mood swings are as bad as ohios weather.

Ohio needs to decide if it wants to be cold or warm now.. I demand it at least be 50 degrees!

I'd love to get to visit all across Europe.

Within the US, probably just Alaska. I've been everywhere else that's interesting to me.

I'd love to get to visit all across Europe.

Within the US, probably just Alaska. I've been everywhere else that's interesting to me.

Alaska seems interesting, but I dunno how I'd deal with the cold and such >A<

Where have you visited already?

There's nowhere else in the US I'd really want to visit. Maybe New York. I've already been to Hollywood and Miami.

I'd love to visit some other countries in my life time. Japan, Germany, Canada, and Australia are just a few.

There's nowhere else in the US I'd really want to visit. Maybe New York. I've already been to Hollywood and Miami.

I'd love to visit some other countries in my life time. Japan, Germany, Canada, and Australia are just a few.

Australia seems like it'd be fun to visit, but I also get worried because some of the most poisonous creatures live there

Alaska seems interesting, but I dunno how I'd deal with the cold and such >A<

Where have you visited already?

That's why I'd like to go there! Since it's too warm where I live for the vast majority of the year, it'd be nice to visit somewhere with a cold climate.

I've been many (US) places...

Ohio

Kansas

Indiana

The deep South and Florida (when I was really young, and I don't care to ever return)

South Carolina, North Carolina

Missouri

Tennessee

And my favorite trips:

Washington D.C./Maryland

Southern California

Although, if I had visited none of them, I'd probably only ever want to visit Washington D.C., to be honest.

Oh man, where to start? Hmm, let's see...

U.S.:

Florida

California

Utah

Colorado(Any place with crazy scenery pretty much)

Outside U.S.:

Scenic Canada

Italy

Germany

U.K.

Australia

France

Spain

Anything with beautiful scenery.