Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Country or place would you like to visit?

FatalRain

That's why I'd like to go there! Since it's too warm where I live for the vast majority of the year, it'd be nice to visit somewhere with a cold climate.

I've been many (US) places...

Ohio

Kansas

Indiana

The deep South and Florida (when I was really young, and I don't care to ever return)

South Carolina, North Carolina

Missouri

Tennessee

And my favorite trips:

Washington D.C./Maryland

Southern California

Although, if I had visited none of them, I'd probably only ever want to visit Washington D.C., to be honest.

How was California?

I really want to go there someday >A<

I'm not sure which area though haha

What made you like Washington DC so much?

Ireland and Scotland

Its where my family is from and I would like to follow my family genealogy back. 

Most of the countries I've listed are part of my ethnicity so that's why I'd like to visit them as well haha

there's also many other countries my families from, but I don't think I could very well visit all of them >A<

Oh man, where to start? Hmm, let's see...

U.S.:

Florida

California

Utah

Colorado(Any place with crazy scenery pretty much)

Outside U.S.:

Scenic Canada

Italy

Germany

U.K.

Australia

France

Spain

Anything with beautiful scenery.

So many places have beautiful scenery if you go to the right area

there was a place by where I lived before where this gorgeous pond was

it even had a little island on it

I miss living there >A<

Hmm lets see

In us;

Seattle

Minnesota( Just the fact that it has MOA wants me to go there)

Chicago

Arizona

San Francisco

Toronto ( yes, even though Toronto is in Canada it still technically counts as the United States)

Washington, D.C.

Hawaii

Las Vegas

New Orleans

Outside us:

France

Australia

London

China

Italy

Dominican Republic

Jamaica

Africa

Rio

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

I have a map/log that shows where I'd like to go and where I'll be over the next year. Flights across continents are already booked so it's all set in stone. If anyone is in those spots, let me know and maybe we can hang.  ;)

Current Location: Kumamoto, Japan (going to Okinawa tomorrow)

Traveling since early June '13.

Map of Japan
Flying to Okinawa from Kumamoto. Will be there from March 21st-28th, then flying back to Osaka.
Going to Kyoto from March 29th-April 5th. Cherry blossoms!
Flying to Tokyo on the 6th of April. I'll be in for 10 days & having my birthday there.
Flying from Tokyo to San Francisco for BABSCon on the 16th of April. Spending 2 nights in the city before the con & then flying to Seoul, South Korea on the 21st.
Returning to Osaka on the 30th of April.
Giant gap in my schedule where I can do whatever I'd like, plans pending!
Flying to London, England (U.K.) from Osaka on the 11th of May. Riding a pedal bicycle from Land's End in Cornwall to John o' Groats (the very end of Scotland) then going around the entirety of Ireland.
Flying from London to Helsinki, Finland on July 3rd for Crystal Fair Con. (July 4th-6th)
Flying from Helsinki to Copenhagen, Denmark, buying another bicycle, riding through mainland Denmark (Jutland) to Hirtshala where I will ferry to Stavanger and then move up the coast of Norway. Will be back in time to fly from Frankfurt to Baltimore for my third year at BronyCon.
Stopping in New York City the day after BronyCon (August 4th) for 6 nights. This will be a repeat of BronyCon '12 where I spent 3 nights in the city after the con. Plan to grab premium seats for Avenue Q (my favorite musical; seen it in '11 at Pantages Theater, Hollywood) and The Book of Mormon.
Flying from NYC to Frankfurt, Germany on the 9th of August. I'll be hitchhiking east to Berlin, hitting a few cities on the way,. Spending the rest of my time touring Poland (again) until BUCK. (August 22nd-24th)
Will remain within the European Union until October 3rd at the latest. Hitting France, Monaco, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Italy, Vatican City, and San Marino. Spain if I have the time!
Jumping back to the United Kingdom & Ireland until around mid-November afterwards.

Winter '14 plans pending!

Canada - British Columbia (hitchhiked 450km/280 miles from Vancouver to Nelson)
Germany - Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin
Belgium - Brussels, Antwerp
the Netherlands - Amsterdam (hitchhiking 442km/275 miles from Frankfurt)
Czech Republic - Prague
Poland - Kraków, Gdańsk, Warsaw
Slovakia - Bratislava
Austria - Vienna
Hong Kong (China)
Thailand - Bangkok, Chiang Mai
Cambodia - Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Koh Rong
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (i.e. Saigon), Dalat
Japan - Osaka, Kobe, Himeji, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto

Map of the World
United States and Canada

Red represents where I've been.
Purple where I will be from January-May. (Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea)
Pink where I will be from May-August. (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden)
Violet where I will be from late August-October. (France, Switzerland, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, San Marino, Spain)
Orange where I'd like to visit in not-so-distant future.
Unlisted, from the 10th of August until BUCK I will be in Germany and Poland.

Edited by K.K. Slider

I want to visit Hawaii some day. In fact, I am strongly considering living there. It seems like a beautiful and peaceful place. However, I would want to make several extended visits to Hawaii before making a final decision about whether or not I would want to live there. 

I would also love to visit Europe and Asia at some point, particularly countries like England, France, Spain, China, and Japan. I would love to walk on the Great Wall of China at some point. 

Additionally, it would be wonderful to sail on the ocean some day. 

I am also considering attempting to be an astronaut some day, so I hope to visit space.

• Brohoof 2

I am also considering attempting to be an astronaut some day, so I hope to visit space.

Buy/build your own rocket and make your dreams come true! Getting down might be harder though.  :P

How was California?

I really want to go there someday >A<

I'm not sure which area though haha

What made you like Washington DC so much?

It was pretty, very different from where I live. It's a nice place to vacation to, but I'd never be able to live there.

Washington D.C., I enjoyed just because of how historical it is, getting to visit all of the museums and stuff. That's a very big reason why I'd like to go to Europe as well.

Within the US:

- Eh, I've been to about half the states and that's all I really care about. Maybe D.C., though - seems fitting to visit the capital.

Outside the US:

-Sweden

-Norway

-France

-UK (mostly England

-Switzerland

-Belgium

-Denmark

-Germany

-Finland

-Netherlands

I'd like to see my best friend in Germany one day but I'd love to see Europe as a whole. I've heard Spain is pretty awesome too.

Well, I've been to Canada, Seattle, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.

I live in a small town on a farm. So I don't get to go anywhere much because I work so much.

However, I want to go to Europe.

Edited by Samurott77

The English South coast(I really want to live here so atleast gotta visit again)

Scotland(Glasgow with the option to watch a celtic or rangers match)

United States(New York City first and then onto other parts of the US and I even had the chance to live in the US :( )

Canada(Dunno where but thats where my aunt lives and I'd like to visit the country sometime)

Australia(I think I have some family there I'm not sure now)

I'm personally think london sucks massive balls. been living here for all 16 years of my life. I gotta go other places

Edited by King Wilson

So many places have beautiful scenery if you go to the right area

there was a place by where I lived before where this gorgeous pond was

it even had a little island on it

I miss living there >A<

Yeah. I'd totally live in the middle of a wooded area if I could.

Well, I'd like to go live in New York, but I guess I have to visit it first. ^^"

I've always wanted to visit Japan, and see the original SEGA & Sonic Team companies! ^^

Also, Hawaii would be cool to visit too!

Along with California and Florida! ^^

Woo, I have a lot of traveling to do. ^^"

Yeah. I'd totally live in the middle of a wooded area if I could.

I really hope to move to a cabin in the woods and get away from all the hustle and bustle of life for about a year or so, someday, I think it'd be really good to just live in a more natural way without all the technology and stuff

I really hope to move to a cabin in the woods and get away from all the hustle and bustle of life for about a year or so, someday, I think it'd be really good to just live in a more natural way without all the technology and stuff

Not to mention it would be peaceful and serene.

Not to mention it would be peaceful and serene.

Definitely

It'd be great for forcing myself not to be so lazy too haha

I'd probably have to chop firewood and actually cook food! No fast food places around  :D