Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever felt you have failed in life?

Magic Twinkle

I don't really think I've ever felt like I was failing in life... probably in the subject of friends because they keep forcing me to be someone who I'm not, if I don't want to, they just turn they're backs on my so... :(

This is a universal feeling. Everyone fails and everyone feels failure. You’re not alone, but you will taste success again!

Everyone has at some point in their life, but it's important to keep doing things even though you might fail.

It's because of this I relate to Fluttershy's lazy, but hidden depths filled brother. He hides his fear of failure behind an egotistical facade, but by episode's end implied to be quite some time later, he graduated as a Mane Therapist. Just like I would do months after in University.

I don't think many people would dispute the fact that I am (all things considered) a total failure, >.<  .

I mean, objectively speaking... I just am. I don't even think it's realistic to say that I have a "life", considering that I barely exist at all.

I definitely have often felt I have failed in life. I know that in hindsight, there is something I could have done differently that would have set me on a more successful path. Would I change it if I could? No, I wouldn't. 

I think things look a lot brighter than they have before, but I am still terrified of what more the future might hold for me. But I know that at least I am not alone in my path and that is an encouraging thought~

I feel I am where I am meant to be. There's no failure or success, but simply what is.

The universe moves me, drives me. I don't make the choices, yet, as if by inspiration I'm blown by the wind.

Something is key. Happiness, wholeness, wishes, dreams, purpose, goals have never been outside of my being.

Those days just exist. Though I look at failure as a way to better myself as a person. Not gonna go to deep but let's say my biggest was dropping out of college 2 years ago. Oh. And for joining the fandom in just 2013, wish I joined sooner! This community is amazing 6+ years later! <3

On 1/21/2019 at 12:12 PM, Bas said:

First off, it doesn't need to stay for that forever.

2nd. You are handicapped. You wouldn't expect me, 30yo bronie tech nerd to win or even run on a marathon - Or someone with a broken leg.

Life is much less of a competition and comparison that people make it out to be, everyone is different.

I guess you have a point. I am aware that I'm handicapped, but I still feel useless compared to others who can achieve so much more than myself. I feel like my lack of talent, doesn't leave me with my own place in this world.

When I had to redo my first year of college last year. I felt pretty bad, considering I've worked my ass off to pass. But then I stopped bitching and got to work again

• Brohoof 1

I had a few of those moments when I was struggling in college a few years ago. I put in the extra effort in my core courses and it payed off after graduation with a great career.  

• Brohoof 1

I've often felt like I was failing in life. I've always struggled to make friends, have a good work ethic, or be the person I've thought I should be. I don't feel that way so much anymore, but I attribute that to me going through a month of practically full-time therapy.

• Brohoof 1

Success or failure by what standards? No one knows what life is supposed to have in store for them so who can really judge themselves negatively for what they have or have not done? Most people in my shoes would say, "Yeah, major failure there!" but I don't. I don't know what I'm going to do or what chances may come along that could suddenly change everything. I just roll with it and don't waste my time thinking about stuff I don't have the perspective to comprehend. 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...