Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever felt you have failed in life?

Magic Twinkle

• 1 year later...

There have been times in my life that I've felt that way, yet I learned each those times that failure is the best teacher as when you fail you can get back up again and try again as many times as you want since the stigma of failure is no longer there. I feel like maybe we see failure as something it shouldn't be seen as, why do we see failure as a bad thing when it actually teaches us and avoids us from making that same mistake. We also learn how to deal with it.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, sometimes it is because I legitimately made a mistake or I or someone else convinced me that I did. I’ve learned though that making up for mistakes is more important than worrying about why you made them.

• Brohoof 3

I keep making mistakes, but I keep learning from them.

And I am not here to fail in my life. So no.

Also, the <past tense> of the title feels like a "give up". There are more days to reach your own goals and your potential. So never give up. :kindness:

16 hours ago, Vefka said:

More than I want unfortunately. The bad part is that I get fixated on mistake itself and forget about learning from it

Same here, I feel like I get stuck in a rut when I make the same mistake over again

• Brohoof 2