Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

This is kind of a tough question but I think I might possibly have to say @ooBrony. He's a really nice and generous guy. He's so kind and understanding and forgiving and the definition of the perfect friend I'd say.

EDIT: Plus there's also this:
http://mlpforums.com/blog/2032/entry-13213-why-i-brohoof-posts/

Man what a great guy...God bless him...

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 4

I love everyone equally. But if someone would put a gun against my head, i would probably go with Artemis.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 2

I have to say, Buck Testa.

but I callz him, Bucky. /) Brohoof.

out of all the people on the forum, I talk to him most.

He's smart, funny, and he's an otaku who's really, really into shipping.

but his ships make sense (except Fluttercord :P )

Celestia X Discord is ultimate foolish mortals.

hehe we have fun. x3

hooves down, coolest user on da forum. :fluttershy:

hehe you know, aside from myself. lololol JK

• Brohoof 2

This is kind of a tough question but I think I might possibly have to say @ooBrony. He's a really nice and generous guy. He's so kind and understanding and forgiving and the definition of the perfect friend I'd say.

EDIT: Plus there's also this:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/2032/entry-13213-why-i-brohoof-posts/

Man what a great guy...God bless him...

ooBrony definitely holds a special place in my heart ... one in a million 

@Shadowking58 a topic like this already exists and I am merging this with that one. 

As is my tradition when I post in here I will name drop a few members that I enjoy reading or interacting with (even though it may be rare that I actually interact with them directly). 

@Odyssey@Celli

• Brohoof 8

I have made many friends since joining some of which include Kyoshi, ooBrony, Osseyus Rex... But of them all I was first friended, well actually I friended her. CC_Maud_Pie I felt we had a lot in common and not only saying because we're both Aspies. Ya know? Asperger Disorder. I told her I understood her and I wanted you to know that you're not alone. She's resonded it was cute she said "ASPIES UNITE".

I've made many friends too many to count This has been SuperBrony87 and I hope we can all friends every pony :D

Thank you. You've made me happy, since I had an off-day today. Though in real life, I'm a guy and if I was a girl, my OC would have been one. But if you want to treat me like I'm a girl, or in your case, Maud Pie, you're free to do that. Also, not only having Aspergers unites us, our passion for the Mane 6 pony Rarity is pretty similar. And I'll say this again for Aspies who are struggling out there. ASPIES UNITE!! Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 4

Thank you. You've made me happy, since I had an off-day today. Though in real life, I'm a guy and if I was a girl, my OC would have been one. But if you want to treat me like I'm a girl, or in your case, Maud Pie, you're free to do that. Also, not only having Aspergers unites us, our passion for the Mane 6 pony Rarity is pretty similar. And I'll say this again for Aspies who are struggling out there. ASPIES UNITE!!

I have Asperger's as well. And quite a severe case of it.

• Brohoof 2

Nobody ever says Vital Spark.  :(

Oh well, my fellow Sunset Shimmer fanclub members: @Lordav, @Coco before Pommel, , @NotoriousSMALL, @Coby, etc.

Felllow Unnamed Girl 15 fanclub members: @Makusu2, etc.

Fellow Apple Fritter fanclub members: @PE Brony, @Denim&Venom, etc.

↑↑↑ All you people obviously have impeccable taste.

I get a lot of status updates in my notification feed thingy, but the ones I click on first are usually @Coco before Pommel, @Coby, @yayayayayala :3, @ooBrony, and .

I don't really know him well, but has the cutest avatar on the whole site in the world universe.

That's it. Everybody else can go to hell. Not really. Or maybe really. No, not really.

PS: When I was looking through my friends list to write the above, I realised I have a lot of teenage girls on it. Makes me look like a dirty old man who's stalking potential victims online. But really, that's not true. I'm not that old.

PPS: I can't believe I forgot @Admiral Regulus for always using well-reasoned arguments in the Debate Pit. He deserves a mention too.

I'm preeety sure I saw at least two people mention you early on C:

For being cool, have +1 mention!

• Brohoof 2

I have certainly met many friendly and welcoming individuals on this forum. I would not be able to list them all.

• Brohoof 3

Suppose I'll make a list. The last 4 months have been my best in the 2 and a half years I've been on these forums, mostly thanks to these awesome people :)

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

And of course, those who are no longer with us.

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

If I missed anyone please tell me. This is a list of those people I talk to regularly. Sorry if I missed anyone :P

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 9

Suppose I'll make a list. The last 4 months have been my best on the 2 and a half years I've been on these forums, mostly thanks to these awesome people :)

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

If I missed anyone tell me. This is a list of those people I talk to regularly. Sorry if I missed anyone :P

Awww thanks man ^_^

You're awesome too!

• Brohoof 1

Suppose I'll make a list. The last 4 months have been my best in the 2 and a half years I've been on these forums, mostly thanks to these awesome people :)

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

If I missed anyone tell me. This is a list of those people I talk to regularly. Sorry if I missed anyone :P

post-19589-0-38691000-1425138026_thumb.png

Whos awsome? You are too !  :D

• Brohoof 3

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

If I missed anyone please tell me. This is a list of those people I talk to regularly. Sorry if I missed anyone :P

dawwww, thanky :3 I get barely mentioned hereso seeing me in a lis maes me smile

• Brohoof 3

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

Awwww, thanks. And P.S. You are OZOM too... :D:squee:

• Brohoof 3

Why me of course!

But seriously, I would like to give a special shout out to all my peeps over at EQTV and all the regulars of Movie Night.

Also our supreme overlord: Feld0

• Brohoof 2

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

Add@@Raritas, to the list and this list is mostly mine.

Thanks, you're one of my favorite members too.

• Brohoof 4

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

Woooooo! I'm someone's favorite!!! ^_^

luna_wants_to_hug_you_by_middlelink-d5oj

Sucks that we're hardly on at the same time, but you're pretty awesome yourself ;)

• Brohoof 4

In no particular order! 

@Overdrive

@Stancet

@Lordav

@The Candlekeeper

Princess Pinny

Wind Chaser

K.K Slider

I really appreciate it. You're pretty damn awesome too.
  • Brohoof 2