Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

I can pick everyone? Is that a choice, cause i would totally pick that. I can't just pick somebody to be my favorite. I love all of you guys. Plus if I just picked one person and didn't pick somebody else, that person will feel sad and that'll make me feel terrible.  :(

Everyone is my favorite and that's how it's gonna be. My captain would be proud of me.  :D

• Brohoof 4

I don't have a "favorite" pony, cuz they're all kind to me in same way, they're all special, and in some way, unique. So they... ALL of you, are "my favorite" ponies. Doesn't matter even if I never welcome, bro-hoof, write or quote to you. ;)

Edited by Dingo_Dash
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

I usually hate this thread because it turns into a popularity contest, but...

@@Ryzu because he's always helping people in life advice (and in general), he has the best signature ever, and he likes anime. <3

• Brohoof 7

I usually hate this thread because it turns into a popularity contest, but...

@@Ryzu because he's always helping people in life advice (and in general), he has the best signature ever, and he likes anime. <3

Wow, that just made my day! That means so much to me personally. Thanks a bunch! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Thanks to whoever mentioned me. Really appreciate it.

For that, I'll give out some names:

- Obsidian Sky, ghostfacekiller39, hawkflame, Woohoo, Auriel, DR0ID-P0N3: Wow! I'm speechless how much you've all contributed to the Rarity Fan Club.

- ShadowBeam: Surprised how much we've talked so far.

- RainbowDash72: While our favorite ponies are different, it doesn't stop us from talking and checking on our status updates. P.S., rock music is awesome!

- ooBrony: I'll crown you king of brohoofs.

- Sir Stallion: I like how much appreciation you have for ponies and that you're not too biased.

- Edwardo_Brony: Nice job taking time to welcome new members.

- Dewdlz: I appreciate your passion for Princess Luna. I also applaud you for carrying your Luna plushie in public.

- Jeric and Simon: My two favorite staff members.

- Duke Space Woona: Nice seeing you in 2 fan clubs and the Rate Song, Post Another

- :Flutterdash:, Hovershy, Life Giver, Coco Before Pommel, Big_Macincheese, AkiraLeeJounouchi, Sadist the Wonderer, KiwiPony, and anypony who posts in my favorite Mane 6 pony's fan club.

Honorable Mentions:

- Emerald Starlight

- Allen

-TheFunk

- Admiral Regulus

- Coby

- Neutral

Since I know you're on the Autism spectrum like me and I remember enjoying reading some of you're posts, I'll give you an honorable mention.

For those I didn't mention, you're awesome and you're part of the reason why I come here.

Updated List (because my list will keep growing the more I'm online)

@, Whenever a movie I want to see is showing on Equestria TV, I enjoy seeing your commentary and your reaction to my Maud Pie puns.

@@The Crimson Cross, I'll never forget that time when we broke the record and almost made it to 600 in the Count to 42 game.

@, I'll mention you since you've been brohoofing and quoting a lot of my posts lately. By the way, here are two more Rarity t-shirts to tempt you:

post-30335-0-90007000-1427181270.jpg post-30335-0-90442100-1427181290.jpg

@@TailsIsNotAlone, A fellow Maud Pie endorser and Maud Pie Fan Club poster.

@, You're a unique poster who has his say on both MLP and non-MLP topics.

post-30335-0-90007000-1427181270.jpg

post-30335-0-90442100-1427181290.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Well I suppose now is a good time to update this.

My favorite member is a certain Twilight Sparkle fan who also loves the water type master race.

You know, a Floatzel that I've know for quite awhile now. Totally not Daring or anything.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say all members are my favorites because I found a few that aren't very friendly or ones I'm indifferent towards. But here are favorites I like to mention:

Skarloey

ChikoritaBrony

ooBrony

DESTINY

Love

PATHFINDERCS

Jonny Music

Kirito's Girl

Odyssey

A.V.

Ryzu

Wheatley

CC_Maud_Pie

Radiance64

These are all ones I admire. :wub: 

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 7

@

desu desu desu ^o^ >w<

Nah, she's really cool and I advise you to read her portfolio.

Edited by Guest

Don't really have a Favorites so much as people I'm more friendly with or interact with more...........just because they interact back and have the time available to them to do so.........this not about how popular I think you are..........these are people I actually talk to on some level........either through PM's or a large amount of posts.....................so in no particular order........

- darkwingmare

-pucksterv

-mystery/sir godot

-jonasdarkmane

-Comrade Courage

-IcyHaze

-HerpDerp88

-Dawning Demon

-Coco before Pommel

-Dsanders

-Lunatic Cake

-MinunShy_Kay

-Moonstar-Angel

-Petrus

-The Shyest One

-Raecheveyc

-TheUnseenK

-Burning Snow

-Iced Rain/kirito's girl

-Royce

-Lordav

Edited by The Professor
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

Well, I spent 1 hour and 30 mins. looking at every single post and reading to see if I'm anyone's favorite on the forums. Only one mention though.  :( I won't name any names on who my favorite members on the forums since I don't want anyone to feel unappreciated or more special then anyone else. Everyone on the forums is my favorite and I want all of you to know that!  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Me.

Okay, okay, I know that sounded conceited, but your number one love should be yourself, and I'm a member, so, yeah.

favorites are oobie and Qiviut*.

*Just realized i've been pronouncing it "Kwi-vut". DORP

• Brohoof 2

My favorite member is .

I don't really want to make a list though, I'm a bit scared of forgetting some members (my friends list should do it anyway).

• Brohoof 2

without a doubt. Everyone likes Troblems but I started before she was even cool.

• Brohoof 5

There are just too many to count.

LZRD WZRD, for obvious reasons

Jeric, for being the most awesome admin

Nuke87654, love his review and his intelligence

Spacethunder, probably the best german besides me here

Jamiboi, who has the same weird interests as me

And the list goes on and on.

• Brohoof 2

My favourite member is myself! 

*everyone else boos at my narcissistic attitude*

Jokes aside, the truth is, well I haven't been very active, so I can't really choose a favourite or be someone's favourite either. 

I have a feeling I replied to this thread with the exact same message a while ago. Deja vu much?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

ooBrony because he is very sweet and he always makes me happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3

mlpfashion because she is the funniest cousin :lol:

and everyone =)

Edited by love-pony
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know that many members so....:bakerb776(though that motherFUCKER forgot his password) Night Mist(She deals with my antics and is fun to talk to) #1fluttershyfan(though we haven't spoken in a while she's quite intelligent and interesting) Attack of the pwn(Just a friendly pwny) and YOU! 

Edited by creepypastaeater
  • Brohoof 1