Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

• 1 month later...

I'll start off by saying I love you all. If you're not listed here it doesn't mean you're not awesome, I would list you all if I had the patience for it.  :D

I've posted here before but I've met more people since then.

I refuse to pick one member. Everyone here is awesome in different ways.

@Bojo- One of my best friends on MLP forums, you're so cool, and it always makes me happy to see a message from you. *hugs*

@The Crimson Cross- Another one of my best friends, and the first person I've ever really had a private conversation with. You're so friendly and always have something interesting to say. 

@1Bit- You are so nice and really cool, I'm glad to have met you here and really enjoy talking to you. You're also an amazing bass player and a good friend.

@SCS- I really looked up to you when I first joined and still do. You're awesome.

@TheMarkz0ne- Another awesome member. Glad to have you as a friend here and I really enjoy our conversations. I also admire how passionate you are about your opinions.

@ooBrony- A member who has been mentioned probably a thousand times, deservingly. Probably the nicest person on the forums.

@Lunar Echo- You give really good advice in Life Advice and I admire that.

- So much pride for the commonwealth. Makes me proud to be from New England.

@Jeric- Another member I look up to. Glad to see you as an admin.

@ghostfacekiller39- Still sad to see you gone. MLP Forums and the Rarity Fan Club isn't the same without you.

@septemberbrony 11- A friend who has been offline for some time, hoping to see you come back.

@Zygen- Another awesome member who has been offline for some time, hoping to see you here again.

@Blue Snowfire- You made my current signature, thanks again for that!

@KirbyFluttershy@best poni, and everyone in the Fluttershy fan club. You all make Fluttershy proud. :kindness:

, and all of count to a million. You're all great and I love counting and talking with you guys.  :catface:

A few more cool people,

@vivishy

@skysweep

Obsidian Sky

M'aiq The Liar

@Dovashy

@gamecubeguy214

@DashYoshi

@Kyoshi

@MLPFanatic34

@Shimmer Down

@Melody Word

@flutterdango117

I'm gonna stop there, I've spent longer than I planned already. Even though there's a lot more people I want to mention.

I just wanted to show that I appreciate you guys accepting me into this community. And hopefully this will brighten someone's day a little to see.  :)

• Brohoof 8

I'll start off by saying I love you all. If you're not listed here it doesn't mean you're not awesome, I would list you all if I had the patience for it.  :D

I've posted here before but I've met more people since then.

I refuse to pick one member. Everyone here is awesome in different ways.

@Bojo- One of my best friends on MLP forums, you're so cool, and it always makes me happy to see a message from you. *hugs*

@The Crimson Cross- Another one of my best friends, and the first person I've ever really had a private conversation with. You're so friendly and always have something interesting to say. 

@1Bit- You are so nice and really cool, I'm glad to have met you here and really enjoy talking to you. You're also an amazing bass player and a good friend.

@SCS- I really looked up to you when I first joined and still do. You're awesome.

@TheMarkz0ne- Another awesome member. Glad to have you as a friend here and I really enjoy our conversations. I also admire how passionate you are about your opinions.

@ooBrony- A member who has been mentioned probably a thousand times, deservingly. Probably the nicest person on the forums.

@Lunar Echo- You give really good advice in Life Advice and I admire that.

- So much pride for the commonwealth. Makes me proud to be from New England.

@Jeric- Another member I look up to. Glad to see you as an admin.

@ghostfacekiller39- Still sad to see you gone. MLP Forums and the Rarity Fan Club isn't the same without you.

@septemberbrony 11- A friend who has been offline for some time, hoping to see you come back.

@Zygen- Another awesome member who has been offline for some time, hoping to see you here again.

@Blue Snowfire- You made my current signature, thanks again for that!

@KirbyFluttershy@best poni, and everyone in the Fluttershy fan club. You all make Fluttershy proud. :kindness:

, and all of count to a million. You're all great and I love counting and talking with you guys.  :catface:

A few more cool people,

@vivishy

@skysweep

Obsidian Sky

M'aiq The Liar

@Dovashy

@gamecubeguy214

@DashYoshi

@Kyoshi

@MLPFanatic34

@Shimmer Down

@Melody Word

@flutterdango117

I'm gonna stop there, I've spent longer than I planned already. Even though there's a lot more people I want to mention.

I just wanted to show that I appreciate you guys accepting me into this community. And hopefully this will brighten someone's day a little to see.  :)

Yay, I'm mentioned! Thanks, means a lot to me^^

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even remember who I specifically listed in previous posts. I will get around to re-making the list right now.

@@Lunar Echo He's got a great taste in miltiary equipment. The PKM wielding soldier with KMLK/Bezerka camouflage avatar.

If that was not enough, there is a Cosmonaut,Su-27 fighters, Sovermenny Class Destroyer, and T-90 MBTs on his profile.

@ A man that knows his music and a good friend even if we've not talked but so much.

Also a person I can respect and relate to in regards to being a loner.

@@ooBrony Just being you, bringing happiness to every corner of the forum.

@@Yozer247 Being a chill English guy, a great helcopter pilot in Arma 3 as well as possessing good humor.

@ For being a quiet but skilled player of various pixel tank games and having the sense to leave Relic when he did.

@@IcyHaze For being a chill Irish Girl with some good taste in movies,music, and games.

@@Bluenavyangel For being a great artist who constantly seeks to better her technique. 

@ Well not only having great art but also seeking to help others.

@ For memes and being the most generous giver of Brohoofs I've ever seen.

I'll come back and add to this list as time goes on and for however long I linger on these forums.

• Brohoof 3

Respected members

@@Nebula Wolf I've always held you in high regards as a friend in my time being here. I respect your creed and you have amazing tastes in music. 

Oddly enough Infernus as well... I have (certain things) I respect about her. She taught me that you're not always going to have other's around in this life and you have to understand there are going to be times in which you are alone but you always have yourself and that is enough. Also you taught me to not be a naive person/to not trust others easily & to always stand up for yourself in every situation. You're a intelligent person and one who does not take crap from no one. You know about life better than most. For those things I respect you greatly for. 

@ Too cooly & always fooly. I can't say enough about you Storm you're a great guy. 

@@Pinkie Guy Getting to meet you at Bronycon 2015 was awesome. You like Pinkie Pie & Catch 22/The Bouncing Souls what's not to like? 

@@Miles Time and time again you were there for me and gave me great advice and I'll always appreciate that. 

@ AKA Quartz Ageis smart, diligent, and hard-working. Very talented in artwork but that only came with persistence and effort. Really funny as well  :lol:

@ Always enjoy talking with you a very kind person indeed.

@ Gangster of randomness, craziness and friendliness.

@@Lost You and me buddy go back a while ago... Motorcycle enthusiast.

@@Woohoo AC/DC, Rush & Iron Maiden ~ Music tastes and all. 

@@JonasDarkmane Your a Pinkamena nut like me and I respect you for a lot of other personal reasons as well. 

With all that being said... even if we no longer see eye to eye anymore. I can still respect and admire these members dearly. Even if I'm just a public enemy #1 around here these days. 

laughter__by_helloeternity-d6bhfgi.png

Edited by Maverick Pinkamena
  • Brohoof 5

There are a lot of people here that I consider my favorites! :P

, you were one of my first friends here. I remember one of our first conversations was about 3D renders (you do such a great job on them by the way) and you have a really unique way of proportioning your ponies! It's always fun to chat with you. 

, I am glad we met. You are a very thoughtful person! 

@Chip Circuit, you were also among my first friends here and you and I don't think I would have given roleplaying a second shot this summer if it hadn't been for you.

@CinnamonPop, you're just so cheerful and you have one of the cutest OC's I've ever seen! :wub:

, you seriously have a heart of gold, don't ever change. Your level of compassion for others is simply incredible. :)

I just love asking you a bunch of questions! Thank you for indulging me lol. 

, you are so sweet and I enjoy talking with you about art and life. 

, your maturity is far beyond your years and I admire that about you. You are also an expert in the art of humor. ;)

@JonasDarkmane, you introduced me to shipping. Now my life will never be the same.

, you are so friendly and sweet, "don't cha know?" (Heh). You come up with some of the most thought provoking things. Don't ever change! :)

@Nebula Wolf, you are a very fascinating person. You have a ton of awesome life experiences and it's cool we have a lot of stuff in common. 

@ooBrony for obvious reasons. You are one of the sweetest and outgoing people here! 

@QuirkyUsername, I have never met someone so devoted to foxes before! You're a really supportive friend. Don't ever change! 

@SFyr, I really appreciate you for being a great friend! Your art is just incredible and I am always wondering what you'll draw next. 

@Shadow Beam, your lineless work is remarkable! It's also really fun to talk with you about art and to vent about how school can seriously interfere with it. :P

@Stardust*, like seriously, you are just so inspiring. You're strong, generous, and down to earth. You always go above and beyond when fulfilling art requests! :D

, or shall I say, one of The Meme Factory's CEO's, you always manage to bring forth some of the dankest material in history. John Ducreux smiles upon you. 

@Sugar Cube, you are really fun to play around with on Forum Games. Also, Sunset Shimmer, ok. I'm really glad I met you and also agree that it would be so amazing if you were my sibling! :3

@Tao, you sure have a way with graphic design! You are also very encouraging and uplifting. 

@Wingnut, you're really fun to hang with, and I look up to you for being so outgoing. ^^

, you are so on par with your witticisms. You could give Discord a run for his bits. In addition, you are also a very caring friend! 

Edited by Gambit Mare
  • Brohoof 14

@, you're a sweetheart.  :P No wonder you have so many friends here.

I'm of the camp of, I have a lot of favorite members, but I don't want to list them here because it'd be to easy to forget someone.  :lol: Especially with people changing their usernames over the year and a half I've been here. 

• Brohoof 2

There are 12 members I am very close to. But there is 1 that I want to bless everyday of my life if possible. These 12 are close to me; there's a spiritual connection I have in them. And I know what each one is destined for. :)

: You are one the closest I have that is dear to me. Part of the 12, I chose you because you are one of the greatest person I've met online. You also have a habit of making me and others smile whenever we are upset; it's a gift. You have a spirit striving for obedience and I pray that you'll see the same thing one day. It may not be now, tomorrow or next week or next month. But I do know that I'm glad you and I met. Bless you, Flutter. Cleotari loves you.

: Oh, you... you are the main one out of the 12 that I put forth my faith and trust in. (Besides God). You are the future light to the loss and with your talent of being helpful to others, you'll sure receive blessings from The Lord. I don't know what you look like... but just by looking at you from behind the desk, someone has carved a magnificent face on you. I don't know who put it there or how you got it, but my spirit seems to be drawn to you the most. You also inspire me to keep moving on for God. You are a spiritual encourager! I see it all in you. Bless you, dear. Cleotari loves you.

: (Laughs) I don't even know where to begin... Grey, my friend, you are the closest one next to Gambit that I trust with my life. You too are chosen to be one of the 12 because you have this certain gift of uplifting. Along with the rest, you'll be the closest person along with Gambit that's going to help me in the future for the sake of this site. You and I have a lot of good things to talk about; there is so much to teach you. Keep on keeping on, man. Bless you, Grey. Cleotari loves you.

@Danfo98: Even though we just met, I register a sense of a destined soul that wants to break loose from chains of confusion that binds you and just let go of everything to tell everyone about the good news. You may not but I do for sure. In fact,... you'll be the main one to teach the most about joy and happiness that I have. To share the love that has been given me. You'll never leave my sight, man. Bless you, Danfo. Cleotari loves you.

@xenozfan3: You are a caregiver; there's a great potential in you. A potential that makes me grow more fond of you with every passing day that goes by. I can honestly say that I've been blessed with true friend. It seems like when none else is around to help me through my times of despair and turmoil. And I want to thank you for that. Bless you, Xeno. Cleotari loves you.

@DashYoshi: You... you cause me to become so interested in you because you have this certain spirit in you that is filled with love. Compassion. Tolerance. But also obedience! You never seem to be ashamed to show who you truly are and I always see you in the Welcoming thread; such marvelous hospitality. Hope God makes it more loving. Bless you, Dash. Cleotari loves you.

@The Cerberus: Ahhh, the fearless of them all.. Cerberus, my bud, I'm sure you realize that you are going to help me save the world from the wrath of sin, don't you? Lol, I'll tell you all about it later. Anyhoof... I'm glad I met you on this site because not meeting you would've been a bad mistake on my part. Who couldn't find you intereating to talk to? you're very cool to me! and pretty awesome. Bless you, Cerberus. Cleotari loves you.

: Gentleman, man, I know we haven't spoken in days but I want you to know that there is someone out in the world that loves you. That cares for you and would give the world up for you. And that person... Is me. And, of course, God. You are a part of the 12 because you are important to me. Your incarnation of compassion reigns salvation on me. ^^ I'm glad you are one of the 12. Bless you, Blaze. Cleotari loves you.

@PenPal: PenPal! you are a very inspirational member of my crew. Just like I told Grey, you are a close person to me. I feel a spiritual connection because your spirit is kind, loving and understanding. Even though we've known each other for a day or so, I'm glad you came along! I'm blessed with the best, understanding friend a person could ask for. You are destined for great things. :) Bless you, PenPal. Cleotari loves you.

@Tranquil Claw: Tranquil... you may seem strange, but it doesn't cover the fact that you're an awesome person to talk to. LOL. You are part of this small group because I know you are willing. You seem to have this... willing energy that is wanting to do whatever it takes to cheer people up. I see it all over you. ^^ bless you, Tranquil. Cleotari loves you.

: Spirit. We don't talk. But you have an equal faith such as I. But I would like too, seeing how you are around the site. You have courage. A will that can carry on until the end of time; I see it. And it would be great to become closer. Nonetheless, you are an awesome member on MLPForums. Never forget that. Bless you, Spirit. Cleotari loves you.

@CinnamonPop: I just met you. And this is crazy. But here's a post. So friend me maybe. (See what I did there? love it. Bask in my glory-) ahem, I mean, hey! XD. I just met you, though I seen you around the forums here and there lately. And we've haven't talked. But you... your spirit is at rest and is waiting for someone to come along to wake it up for Glory. And that is what I'm gonna teach you. Heh. Oh, and support every need in your life; even if it's the littlest things! you are going to help me in the future. Bless you, Pop. Cleotari loves you.

I'm not a very interesting guy to know, you guys. I'm not. But for the rest of the ponies, I love you all to death. May The Lord bless you all. Peace be with you.

• Brohoof 4

• Quartz, you're an amazing person. You're willing to help anybody and are such an inspiration to others. Keep being awesome.

You red question mark, you. You're fun and funny. The forum games wouldn't be as fun without you there.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

... gotta get up on the damn soapbox, mess with these steps...

Uhm... hiya!

I guess I should add a list myself - and reasons - because it's Wendesday, and the kippers are screaming in the key of Milk.  Fnord.

(Can't figure out how to link, because derp.)

In no particular order:

JonasDarkmane : Y'know that classic trope of the angel and the demon that sits on your shoulders?  Well, Jonas fired my demon, and is now trying to strangle my angel.  *chuckle*  Seriously, though - quite a wonderful person, and a good friend.  };>

Pucksterv : An exceptional pony artist, an inventive role-player, and just a sweetheart of a person!  [PLUG Check out her RP, Sombra's Shadow, best RP evah!]

ooBrony : "Double O" was the first person here to welcome me, and he's been occasionally messaging me ever since.  This is the guy that actually got me liking Rarity - and he is the happiest poster in the whole forum!  =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Blitz Boom : Because explosions are magic!  I mean, friendship is tacklehugs!  I mean... oh, YOU get the idea by now, I'm certain.  Great role-player and a fun attitude.  And tacklehugs.  *grin*

Count Paradox : He's probably gonna look at this and say "Awwwwww... XD", because he's that kind of a guy.  Always seems to be a pleasant pony to be around, and I love his psychic pony, who is The Element of Cuteness.  *chuckle*

Eloquence : Because without her, I'd be utterly and completely lost in EqE... and only she knows about Tizzanne Xample.  And WHY.  *shudder*  Plus, coolness factor.  >POP<  *grin*

Lady Infernusholic : I remember her when she was just "Infernus"; she's grown so much since she's been here - by, like, at least 9 letters.  *giggle*  A real sweetie, that one.  OH!  I mean, evilevilevilevilevil...  };>

Magos Amphrose : Cooler than an ice tray in a deep freezer in Antarctica.  This guy gets my vote for creativity, humorousness, and Mekboy Zappa-Dakka; he knows what that last one means!  One in a mil, brah.  *brohoof*

Wubtavia : The exquisitely esoteric vocabulary weavings of this intensely verbose individual paint a wonderously beautimous portrait that waltzes across the dynamic hinterland of the subconscious imagination... and those words don't even do him JUSTICE.

... there are folks I blather at, there are buddies, there are friends... and then there's THESE folks.  I would like to tell them all, from the bottom of my heart, that I thank them wholeheartedly for their time, their interest, and their friendship - because it IS magic to me, at least in their cases.  <3

• Brohoof 4

Pucksterv : An exceptional pony artist, an inventive role-player, and just a sweetheart of a person!  [PLUG Check out her RP, Sombra's Shadow, best RP evah!]

D'aww thanks so much Randi :wub: 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even remember who I specifically listed in previous posts. I will get around to re-making the list right now.

@@Lunar Echo He's got a great taste in miltiary equipment. The PKM wielding soldier with KMLK/Bezerka camouflage avatar.

If that was not enough, there is a Cosmonaut,Su-27 fighters, Sovermenny Class Destroyer, and T-90 MBTs on his profile.

@ A man that knows his music and a good friend even if we've not talked but so much.

Also a person I can respect and relate to in regards to being a loner.

@@ooBrony Just being you, bringing happiness to every corner of the forum.

@@Yozer247 Being a chill English guy, a great helcopter pilot in Arma 3 as well as possessing good humor.

@ For being a quiet but skilled player of various pixel tank games and having the sense to leave Relic when he did.

@@IcyHaze For being a chill Irish Girl with some good taste in movies,music, and games.

@@Bluenavyangel For being a great artist who constantly seeks to better her technique. 

@ Well not only having great art but also seeking to help others.

@ For memes and being the most generous giver of Brohoofs I've ever seen.

I'll come back and add to this list as time goes on and for however long I linger on these forums.

@@Vox Cool guy with a thing for music.

@ Can't you just go back to Dawn Rider already? <3

@@Tsaritsa Luna A member who I look up to in a few ways. His maturity as well as his post style and quality, his interest in Russian history (in the sense that it is more extensive than my own and from a different viewpoint). As someone looking to get into digital art, I also look to him for such.

As silly as it sounds, all of the MLPF staff. It has been so much fun working with all of you guys and getting to know each one of you more. <3

• Brohoof 5

• 3 months later...

Infernus by far the most intelligent person on this forum. Hold her in high regards a person to lookup to. For too many reasons to state.

• Brohoof 1