Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

3 hours ago, The Recherche said:

I like to believe that I am rather breathtaking myself.  :mlp_proud:

Sincerely, however... though I do hate to play favorites, I would have to say @Wannabrony and @Captain Clark. Even during the times in which I was inactive on the Forums, these two have been amazing companions throughout the past year or so. :grin:

You're too kind, my dear friend... :rarity: You're one of my favourite people I've met here as well, in fact, you probably are my very best friend online. :twi: And yes, you are indeed rather breathtaking, you gorgeous thing. :D

Some of my other favourite people on the forums are @Rhythm Red, @Vintjack Greasymane, @ultrairongorilla, @Kevin Tang and @bronie4lyphe, although the last one probably doesn't count since I've known him in real life for a really long time. :P You all are awesome people! ^_^

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, Shiki said:

@Zoop

He's still my hubby he just doesn't know it

I have questions

(mostly, did you use any other names here? I'm having a major brain fart ;_;)

and... honestly, I don't necessarily have a good answer - I'm so incredibly out of touch with anything and everything relating to this forum that I just... dunno? Picking favorites is difficult, even at the best of time. I could prattle off some random names of folks that probably haven't been here in years, but that doesn't really seem all that great... so I'll just take the easy way out and say @Shiki - if only for remembering who in the heck I am. fluttershy_happy_by_angelishi.gif.7dcdb4aef092a697e0101895239e21a6.gif

9 minutes ago, Zoop said:

I have questions

(mostly, did you use any other names here? I'm having a major brain fart ;_;)

and... honestly, I don't necessarily have a good answer - I'm so incredibly out of touch with anything and everything relating to this forum that I just... dunno? Picking favorites is difficult, even at the best of time. I could prattle off some random names of folks that probably haven't been here in years, but that doesn't really seem all that great... so I'll just take the easy way out and say @Shiki - if only for remembering who in the heck I am. fluttershy_happy_by_angelishi.gif.7dcdb4aef092a697e0101895239e21a6.gif

I'M YOUR H E C K I N G WIFE

PLUMMY

(edited)

Since this thread has become moderately relevant again, I imagine I could express my appreciation for a few others. :mlp_grin:

@Nightmare Mirage for being a very supportive and down-to-Earth friend of mine. I greatly appreciate the various chats we have had in the past. :mlp_rarity:

@Twilight Luna for being an overall great friend in general. A conversation with you is never boring. :darling:

And @Valencia for being incredibly sweet and amiable. It is rare to find someone as kind as you. :mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

By no means do I only like you folks but y'all are especially awesome ;)

@Sparklefan1234 @The Recherche @Wannabrony @Totally Lyra @Azul Maya @Lucky Bolt @Jeric @Mesme Rize @Stardust Balance @Valencia @Rhythm Red @Bakugou Is My Man <3 @Kyoshi @Twilight and Starlight @SparklingSwirls @Tacodidra @ChB @Sondash Studios @SolarFlare13 @Nye @CosmicSpark

Just wish I still had the time to be active on a regular basis. I miss seeing you all around here! :sunny:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 7

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

15 hours ago, Azul Maya said:

aw shucks, you guys too. :squee:

• Brohoof 1