Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

Mmm...i think it's time to make my own list:

@Doc. Volt!=The one who gave me the first thoughts of drawing,amd now i can't stop ^_^

@CMQuickfireTK!=I'll never have any problem with my computrr(For godness sake,my PC survived to over 1000 virus and i"ve fixed it) but he has an obsession with making me buy a Thinkpad :P

!=How can I forget my favourite user ever!!!If it wasn't for her bananas,now i would be depressed :P

@ghostfacekiller39!=Although i don't talk a lot with him,when i do,he makes me laugh with his crazy ideas about Rarity.Oh,and he's a fan of applejack too,so he has me respect -_-

If i forgot someone,please,notify me,because,at this moments,i'm sleepy ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Hahaha! You're kidding, right?

ME.jpg

Edit: I'm a ninja.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 4

@@Lightwing, @@Lightning Bliss,

awww :blush:

really.. i am.. so shy.. someone mentioned me....

ahahah heck no! XD thank you Bliss!  thnk you lightwing XD XD XD!!  (and for your information, my only good knowledge is my degree on using duct tape and WD40 XD)

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt

Nah...don't feel that shy...I've felt more shy when you mentioned me...

But for that we are the friends :)

*man hug*

I don't get around the forums enough to actually see people enough to know if they're cool or not, but I think there's a few I have in mind...

@Flareon

@Vaporeon

@Leafeon

@Umbreon

@Glaceon

@Sylveon

@Espeon

What about @Eevee? :D The original one!

Oops never mind! There is no Eevee member yet. (?)

So my favorite members would be

@Doctor XFizzle

@Malinter

@Rockymoo

@GuardianFenix

@Shoboni

@That One Guy

Well, pretty much all my friends and others! ;)

Edited by Moonlight Magician
  • Brohoof 1

my favourite member, hands down, has to be . an awesome, fun, intelligent, and completely insane friend who never fails to make my day a lot more interesting. our conversation has over 2,800 replies, as a testament to just how much i love talking to her ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I find it hilarious that people think that making these kinds of posts make others feel bad. If you're seriously getting upset that people on a brony forum on the internet aren't saying you're they're favorite, that's a bit of an issue.

Seriously, I've been mentioned twice and that's mostly for the eeveelutions thing and I really couldn't care less.

@@Moonlight Magician,

Well they're kinda isn't one... Asks someone else cuz I have no idea why there's no profile for it XD 

• Brohoof 2

A favorite person, huh? 

I favorite so many people D:

Well my best friend, Lightning Fluttershy, used to be on here but left. 

So, for someone active... hmmmm, I love so many of my friends on here xD I can't possibly choose one of them! And if I started listing the list wouldn't stop as I would think of other people that just make me so happy to see on here every day xD

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 1

@Wayzer Dude I haven't been on the forums much this week lol I've been at home on spring break, writing research papers and resumes. 

PS We should play more Borderlands 2 sometime ;) 

• Brohoof 1