Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

Well I have two lists. My pony Family list and my Friends list

Pony Family:

Nick1925 and Applegearrising. They are essentially My Fluttershy and Apple Jack.

Nick1925: He is shy but kind once you get to know him. He is also very caring towards his friends always watching there back and being there to pick them up.

Applegearrising: He is like AJ to me, Dependable and thoughtful he will give you the truth, but he is kind and caring to others around him and treats every pony equal.

Now my friends:

Troblems: Because there are Very few ponies' like you.

Solar-Wind: Your OC is beautiful in both the way it reflects you and your art.

EquestrianScholar: You are both Genuine and Useful and I like ponies' like that.

Herobrony72: You are a challenge and I like that about you. You make me think hard before i challenge a fact.

Scarlet (Raidenpuff): Because I like you as you are Kind and willing to fight for friends.

• Brohoof 2

Well, now that I've been around a bit longer, I can say with more authority that I find most everyone on this site pleasant to interact with. But I will say that ghostfacekiller39 and Samurott77 always have me checking their posts and status updates for entertaining stuff. 

• Brohoof 1

Don't think I have posted here yet!

tumblr_mr4jzeb93h1qg3vh7o1_r4_250.gif

But basically, it's almost EVERYONE!

Sure, it's a debate to say so, but if I like you as a friend, met you, generally know you, or a are a best friend, then I like every member here!

It's basically anyone on my friends list on my profile by the way. :)   

I appreciate everyone in here!

tumblr_mzjs1ucvD41rpuofmo1_400.gif153294__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_animate

• Brohoof 2

How 'bout that Rockymoo guy, eh? Then again, he's kind of a jackass.  :comeatus:

weird, i was thinkin' the same thing.

;)

Something Floaty is not only my favorite member, he's my favorite everything. I can't stop thinking about how awesome he is, I hope he'll marry me someday! Also he is really smart and funny and I bet he smells nice. Yankees suck! 

Aww, thanks, that means a lot! 

Aww, thanks, that means a lot! 

HOLY SHIT DUDE X)

you get ALL the brohoofs and I'd love to marry you <3