Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

Alright, cool! Do I have to challenge Chevette to a duel or something now? 

Yeah, you'll both be out in a forest and whoever doesn't die wins me ;)

totally worth it, I swear

I am fairly sure at one point that I actually named a few, but the more I think about it the more I get to thinking that it's kind of pointless, I believe that their is good in just about every single person here, I like to believe that everyone on here has both good traits and bad traits, no pony on here is perfect, including myself, and I will become buds with anyone! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

As for me, well I don't have a lot of friends, and I normally don't like picking favorites when it comes to friends, but if you made me pick I'd have to choose Kyoshi, SCS, and Sugar Cube. They're all just really cool.

Edited by Shenron00
Edited the original post of a topic I merged into this one to fit more smoothly in this topic.
  • Brohoof 1

Those users who are Oprah reincarnated in these forums. They just make your day better.

"YOU GET A BROHOOF! YOU GET A BROHOOF! EVERYONE GETS A BROHOOF!"

• Brohoof 1

Hoo boy prepare yourselves for a long-ass list XD

-

- @Wayzer

-

- @Inclement Blitz

- @WhiteGuardian

-

-

-

- (thank you for the mention ^^)

- @SanityNotIncluded

- @Commander Tangent

A lot of people probably won't recognise most of the names here but these are members that i've gotten to know really well and become very attached to, that's what this is all about right? :D

How did I not see this? XD I need to check my notifications options XD! Anyway, thanks for the mention!! :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

She's my girlfriend (and best friend) and I love her so much. :) She's cute, funny, kind, and just all-around fun to be with. <3 I'm so glad to be with her. :wub:

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2